Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD

Endodontics •  Male • Age 48

Dr. Sarkis

Lexington Endodontics

922 Waltham St Ste 204 Lexington, MA 02421

Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD is a Endodontics Practitioner in Lexington, MA and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Boston University / Goldman School of Dental Medicine medical school in 2002. He is affiliated with Boston Medical Center Corporation. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sarkis to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Endodontists in your area

See similar Endodontists in Lexington

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Sarkis accepts

Dr. Sarkis accepts the following insurance:

Dental
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
MetLife
MetLife PDP

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Sarkis treats your condition or procedure

• Surgical Procedures
  • Tooth Avulsion
  • Ulcer

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Sarkis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sarkis

Dr. Sarkis?
What People Say About Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD
I started to have issues late in the week and was able to be seen right away. I had RX for over the weekend and received a call Sunday morning to just check up on me. The staff was caring, professional and compassionate. No one ever wants a root canal but i can't say enough about how well I was treated. I hope I don't need them again but if I did I would trust them with any dental work I need.
Jeff Hintlian – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
I had an emergency for a potential root canal. Dr Sarkis was able to see me right away and his staff was great at finding an opening for the procedure. The procedure went very smooth and basically pain-free! Dr Sarkis explained everything and I felt in great hands! Great experience!
Anna – Feb 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
If you need an endodontist, you would do well to see Dr. Sarkis. Here is an excerpt of what I wrote on May 13, 2019, plus 2020 remarks: “Dr. Sarkis who has incredible credentials and a state-of-the-art office applied his masterful skills to save teeth that were clearly a challenge - teeth other specialists may not have been willing or able to address. For me, his treatment (root canals, palate surgery) of four teeth was a painless breeze. I was extremely grateful to be in good hands. Dr. Sarkis will forever be my endodontist to watch and treat when necessary my external cervical resorption. His clients can count on him.” * I have been Dr. Sarkis’s patient since 1/14/19. He has the expertise, patience, and skill for the most challenging of cases (mine). On 1/7/2020 he helped me again with a very challenging issue. Unlike other offices, he has the resources to address all patient needs.
Barbara Upson – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
No one wants to have a root canal but Dr Sarkis and his team did a great job. The whole experience was painless and as comfortable as a root canal can be. The office and team are kind, helpful and professional and if need be I would not hesitate to use them again!
Nov 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
My dentist recommended Lexington Endodontics for a root canal treatment. Even-though, my jaw bone was degenerated, he did this very carefully and restored my 2 tooth. Thank you Dr. Sarkis. He is monitoring my tooth for the last 2 years without any charge. Good job Dr. I like his scientific knowledge and explanation.
Kaliappan Nellaiappan – Oct 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
I went to Dr Sakis for a root canal and am very impressed by every aspect of Lexington Endodontics. The staff is well organized, friendly and answered all of my questions. Though a root canal is not a procedure one looks forward to having, I've had three so far but I have to say that this was the best experience I've had. The office is soothing and Dr. Sakis and his medical staff are well trained to make the procedure as safe and pain-free as possible. Thank you!
Kay – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
Was very nervous as previous root canal at a different practice didn't go very well. Dr. Sarkis did such an awesome job, that I had almost no discomfort the day following the procedure. I would select this practice for future procedures!
Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
I drove a very long way recently to see Dr. Sarkis because I have seen him in past when I lived closer . He is absolutely the best ! He’s kind, sincere and knows his stuff clearly! He is so calm and that really helps me since I’m s complete mess when it comes to ENDO work . The staff is very warm and everyone makes you feel very comfortable from the minute you walk in. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Sarkis he’s an absolute gem !
Audra Lyn Barrie – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
Excellent experience. Dr Sarkis took the time to understand and treat my condition properly. He was diligent, thoughtful and thorough.
CB – Aug 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
Very professional and he did an excellent job. Thank you
Maria – Aug 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
I had an emergency root canal and some follow up procedures related to the same tooth. Dr. Sarkis and his staff are excellent. It's an uncomfortable event having an infected tooth requiring emergency treatment, and it is tough making decisions when you are in pain. Dr. Sarkis and his team were great. I am very appreciative we have them to go to.
Marcus – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
Dr Sarkis saw me in an emergency after I was referred by my regular dentist. I had a bad tooth infection and he immediately did what needed to be done to relieve the pain and discussed the plan of action with me. Dr. Sarkis called me that evening to see how I was doing. The plan included a Micro surgery. His care was excellent!
Ana – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
Root canal, no pain during and after procedures. He was very professional throughout the process. It's a well managed office.
Stefan – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
This review is for Dr Miller whom I visited for a root canal. This being my first ever root canal I heard terrible stories. Dr Miller was professional, personable and this a great experience. I highly recommend Dr Miller and his team.
Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
Very professional and helpful.
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
Our dentist notified us our 16 yr old needed a root canal and a crown. The root canal I agreed with but a crown I was concerned with at such a young age. Thanks to the referral of our orthodontist - Dr. Sarkis confirmed a root canal was indeed needed however a crown was not and not a good idea to do at this time as her teeth and mouth are still maturing. Lucky for us a cancellation allowed for her root canal to take place immediately following the consult. She had no pain during or after.
Too Young for a Root Canal? – Aug 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
Plainly said, I could not have expected how easy and painless everything was. Root canals are not fun under any circumstances. But Dr. Sarkis made it painless...really. He also does a great job explaining what he is doing and why.
Jeff Leopold in Lexington – May 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
The service was excellent, I had to wait a bit but it was worth it. He was very personable and really seemed to care about his patients health and wellbeing.
May 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
Thank you for your professionalism, and a positive pain free experience
Townsend – Apr 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?
I had to have a root canal procedure (ugh). Thankfully my dentist recommended Dr Sarkis. He was patient and very calm (which I need!). But the best part of the experience (if you can find anything good about a root canal) were all the women in his office - they were wonderfull! Thank you for your kindness - it really helped me get through the procedure ??????
L.S. in Bedford, MA – Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Sarkis, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sarkis?

Dr. Sarkis provides diagnosis and treatment to all root canal diseases. All procedures (surgical and non-surgical) are performed under high magnification using the dental operating microscope and the most current and sound technology. Exceptional bed...

• Endodontics

Saint Joseph University

• French
  • Lebanese

More Information

• Does Dr. Sarkis communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Sarkis communicates via email

• Does Dr. Sarkis offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Sarkis offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Sarkis offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Sarkis offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Sarkis have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Sarkis has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Sarkis offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Sarkis offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Sarkis offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Sarkis offers evening visits