Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Atoui

Joseph Caurdy DDS PC

15846 Michigan Ave Dearborn, MI 48126

Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Dearborn, MI. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Atoui accepts

Dr. Atoui accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Atoui treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Atoui's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Atoui

Dr. Atoui?
Dr. Atoui's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
I didn’t feel any discomfort at all during my root canal treatment. The endodontist used the very latest anesthetic solutions, which ensured I have received the procedure and the care. Dr Ramzi Atoui and the team took excellent care of me. The warmth I received from them is adorable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
What I initially felt about Lakewood Dental smile is the quality of dental care it offers. In simple terms it is out of the ordinary. My child was complaining about pain in the tooth for the past several days, which I fail to care for properly. I went to this clinic without any delay, believe me the dentist was amazing! He understood the problems causing the pain and it was because, the teeth started decaying of cavities and he gave the appropriate treatments and advised to follow certain oral r
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
I never thought the cosmetic surgery would be so easy until I came to Lakewood Dental Smile Surgery. The treatment procedure under the leadership of Dr Ramzi Atoui has been outstanding. Now I feel the lost confidence is regained back in full fledge. Thanks all for the endearing support given to me during my treatment. Recommend this clinic for anyone who wishes to take the cosmetic dental treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
I had my surgery to replace my upper teeth and have the implants done with Lakewood Dental Smile. 3 months on since the implants done and my lisp is almost gone. Now I can eat normally and it seems the joy has come back again. Pretty much impressed with how things are progressing. Just started carrying on with the same old smile and the confidence. Good luck to the featured Dr. Ramzi A. Atoui. Thanks Lara Smith
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
Dr Ramzi Atoui helped me to restore my dental health after a fruitless restorative work by the previous clinic. He utilized his time patiently for an extensive treatment plan. Now all implements have been successfully completed and now I feel confident.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
Dr. Ramzi Atoui is an incredible doctor! I highly recommend him to anyone who has fear of visiting the dentist office. I was very nervous to take out my wisdom tooth because usually when I go to the dentist and get the anesthesia my heart usually starts racing I feel like am going to have a heart attack but with Doctor Atoui that never happened with me I felt calm and my heart rate was normal, hes great with his work very smart guy and his staff are really kind and welcoming people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
Very caring and shows concern towards all patients. I take my grandfather to dr atoui and he is great with him. We tend to book morning appointments and always go right in. Staff is also very nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
Dr.Ramzi Atoui is absolutely phenomenal. He takes great care of his patients and makes the most comfortable. 100% I recommend him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
Great dentist Ive been going to his office for many years and its a friendly, welcoming place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
Getting things done without any pain and amazing work. Thank you Dr.ramzi
Best Dr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
Dr.Ramzi is a well working doctor and gets things done right aways.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
The professionalism, courtesy, and cordiality of the doctor and staff is of the highest level.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
Wonderful Dentist , great experience . Will highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
I had a great experience at the dentist with Dr.Atoui, I went in and out with no problems. I definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
Excellent staff , wonderful Doctor. I went there for an emergency, they accommodate me and took a care of my emergency. For sure, I'll recommend him highly to the people I know. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
I want to say thank you very much Dr. Atoui for the great care and wonderful results. Very Very satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
Dr. Atoui is a really good dentist. The best I have been to in a long time. If you ever go to a dentist go to Dr. Atoui
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
Thank you Dr.Atoui for making my dream smile come true!!!!! i'm always getting compliments on how amazing my teeth look . you truly are a work of art
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramzi Atoui, DDS?
Proffisional doctor and excellent service with awesome crew.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Atoui?