Dr. Ramyar Elyassian, DDS

Dr. Ramyar Elyassian, DDS

Periodontics | Male

Dental Implant & Laser Surgical office of Dr. Elyassian was established to provide personalized, quality, timely, ideal, and effective periodontal treatment in a compassionate and professional environment. Our goal is to exceed our patient's expectations in every aspect of their experience by using the latest technology and techniques such as Laser and 3-D imaging designed for periodontal procedures which allows us to provide pain-free, stress-free dental treatments with highest level of success

Dr. Ramyar Elyassian, DDS is a dentist who practices in Tustin, CA. He is 47 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Elyassian's Experience

Visiting Dr. Elyassian

Dr. Elyassian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elyassian to family and friends
Dr. Elyassian's Performance
in Santa Ana, CA |
The staff is welcoming, and very attentive. I didn't feel like just another patient. They offered me water, and made me feel at ease. Dr. Elyassian spent time reviewing my health history and even gave me some valuable suggestions. He was honest about the condition of my gums and informed me of the necessary actions I had to take. I hate to have an oral exam but Dr. Elyassian is very gentle. I had no discomfort nor pain as he poked and prodded. I highly recommend Doctor Elyassian.
in Anaheim, CA |
I am so happy I found Dr. Elyassian! I had a dental implant for a front tooth with bone loss placed by a different dentist with bad cosmetic results. Dr. Elyassian evaluated the situation and performed a bone and gum tissue graft, fixing what the earlier dentist screwed up. Totally professional, lovely office, worked with me on my insurance and co-pays. An all around awesome experience!
Have you seen Dr. Ramyar Elyassian, DDS?
Are you Dr. Elyassian?

Compare Dr. Elyassian

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Elyassian's Care Philosophy

Dr. Elyassian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Periodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

• Gingivitis
  • Periodontitis

Lsu
    Uop
    Usd
    Uop
    University Of California At Los Angeles
  • Other Education
    Trained Periodontist In Implantology and Laser Surgery At The Advanced Periodontics Department At University Of Colorado School Of Dentistry (Ucsd)

• Persian

Dr. Elyassian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elyassian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Periodontics