Dr. Ramin Rayhan, DDS

Dr. Ramin Rayhan, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Ramin Rayhan is the primary doctor and co-owner of Clock Tower Dental Associates. His specialty is General, family and Cosmetic Dentistry. Call today for appointment. Dr. Rayhan is also a graduate of SUNY Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine (DDS, 1993), and SUNY Stony Brook (BS, 1989), with a General Practice Residency from the New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens in 1994.He is an active member of Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, Nassau County Dental Association, and American Association of Implant Surgery. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept almost all insurance plans, please call our office to inquire about your specific plan. FORMS OF PAYMENT Checks, Cash, Insurances, All Major Credit Cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, CareCredit®, Citi Health Card, Springstone Patient Financing? OFFICE HOURS Monday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Friday: Emergencies only Saturday: Emergencies only Sunday: Emergencies only

Clock Tower Dental Associates

110 New Hyde Park Rd

Franklin Square, NY 11010

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Rayhan

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Rayhan is the only dentist that has made me feel comfortable.
What a wonderful experience! This staff is A-1! Dr. Rayhan is very approachable and explains all of the procedures in detail. He offers options and listens to what the patient has to say. His work is impeccable. My teeth look the best that they have ever looked and they are healthy. All of the staff is friendly and put me at ease right away!
I have been coming here 20 years and I always highly recommend the office. I always refer people here because they are always on the latest technologies and on top. They have excellent people skills.

Doctor of Dental Surgery, Ramin Rayhan specializes in General Dentistry, Implant Dentistry (Implantology),  Preventative Dentistry, Esthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry, Periodontics, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry.     Dr. Rayhan is also a graduate of SUNY Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine (DDS, 1993), and SUNY Stony Brook (BS, 1989), with a General Practice Residency from the New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens in 1994.    He is an active member of Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, Nassau County Dental Association, and American Association of Implant Surgery.

• Chipped Tooth

• SureSmile® Dental Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Wilckodontics® Dental Braces
  • da Vinci® Veneers

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Stony Brook University School Of Dental Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Rayhan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rayhan has no media or publications listed.

• Persian

Dr. Rayhan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rayhan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rayhan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rayhan to family and friends
Dr. Rayhan's Performance
I have been coming here for a very long time and staff is always professional and outgoing.
I have been a patient for many years, I never wait longer then 5 minutes in the waiting room, the office is immaculate. Dr Reyhan aside from being an amazing dentist has a wonderful bed side manor and all my friends and family who I have sent to him would never go elsewhere. 2 thumbs up!!
I have always had a great experience and would recommend Dr. Rayhan to everyone.
couldnt be better
very favorable hygenest was excellent
Terrific!
Dr. Rayhan is an excellent dentist. He is very experienced and knows what he's doing. I was referred to him by my mother. I haven't had a bad experience yet. I definitely recommend people to go to Dr. Rayhan!!!
I have been going to Dr. Reyhan 's office for twenty years now. He and his staff are all great. From composite fillings to implants to veneers, he really is an artist with teeth and is the reason why I love my smile. I couldn't write enough good things to say. Best dentist and office!!
From the time I walk into the office I am always made to feel welcomed from the doctors and the staff. With all of my procedures I feel little to no pain. I couldn't be happier with the results.
Staff is incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. Going to the dentist is not like it used to be. Never have I been in pain and I have been coming here for almost 10 years. Dr Rayhan has great "bedside manner" and never disappoints.
good experience
Great staff. Always professional and friendly. Answers all questions and concerns.
"I love going to the Dentist!" says NO ONE ever! However Dr. Rayhan makes the visit a pleasant one. He makes sure that you are comfortable and feel good about any procedure that's being done. Not to mention his work is flawless. I highly recommend Clock Tower to all of my friends and family because there is no other dentist they should be using.
always pleasant
Amazing doctor, put me at ease from the beginning. I continue to come here and have a great experience every time.
Excellent dentist. I'm scared of needles and Dr Ramkn always make me feel comfortable and relaxed. I would recommend him to everyone.
Having not been to the dentist in a long time, I was nervous to find out what work I would need and how painful it would be to undergo. I was referred to the practice by Cary and have been under the care of Dr. Rayhan. My journey of two wisdom teeth extractions and 4+ cavity fillings have been nothing short of pleasant. Dr. Rayhan has performed everything on me in a quick and PAINLESS fashion. I am beyond grateful!!
I have been coming to see Dr. Rayhan for over 10 years now. I hadn't been to the dentist for over 11 years prior to that. This was due to my fear of dentists. Dr. Rayhan spent the time with me that allowed me to feel comfortable and able to get the treatment I needed. Since then he has become a friend and I have no issues with coming. He takes care of every aspect of your care. The rest of the staff follow his lead. I recommend them with my highest regards.
Dr, Rayhan is gentle always upbeat and willing to devote time to me as his patient. I have only good things to say and will come to him as long as he is in practice.
Last visit was a root canal. Services was great as usual.
He is very professional and provides a great environment.
I have been seeing Dr. Rayhan for many years. He has taken good care of my oral care. He is warm friendly person and makes me feel very comfortable.
All my visits have great because whenever I need any work done, its always explained so I understand and am comfortable knowing whats being done, everyone is very helpful and always has a smile for you.
Dr. Rayhan is genuine, professional and progressive. I would only see him always.
Very professional pain free relax atmosphere.
Excellent service. I was referred by a friend and was not disappointed.
The whole office is Great.
Overall would recommend to anyone.
Very good.
Painless, great experience, hygienists are great.
Dr Rayhan is always readily available, pleasant and provides great interaction by explaining what is needed and the options available always makes time and a great doctor. Highly recommended.
Professional and courteous.
Everyone in the practice is helpful and concerned for the patient.
Dr. Rayhan is a dentist that truly cares about his patients. In a time of great emergency he came to the office when it was closed to do emergency dental work, He is a gentle and kind dentist who listens, explains and takes his time to make you feel comfortable. Thank you Dr. Rayhan.
Great Dr.
Never a wait time.
Been going here for over 20 yrs and hope to have another 20.
Both the good doctor and his assistant Mary provided excellent professional service and at all time made me feel very comfortable.
Dr. Rayhan has been my dentist for several years. He is an excellent, compassionate, gentle practitioner and always ensures my comfort before any procedure and truly is concerned about his patients.
This office is by far state of the art in every way Dr Rayhan is by far the best dentist I ever had. I didn't feel a thing and the results of my veneers are awesome. I recommend this place to everyone.
Dr. Rayhan and his entire staff are the best dentist and group I have ever been to. After a few years of dental neglect on my part, they got me to a better place and worked with me to spread the work over time to be more cost effective. Couldn't be happier!
Very nice, worked with me and was able to explain everything.
Dr. Rayhan is the only dentist that has made me feel comfortable.
I have honestly disliked every dentist that I have gone too, but Dr. Rayhan has gone above and beyond to alleviate my fears and make this a good and dare I say, pleasurable experience. I highly recommend anyone to come see Dr. Rayhan, and the whole staff at Clock Tower Dental!
excellent, and would recommend
My experience with Clock Tower Dental has been a completely positive experience. From the first phone call, and the first visit, the staff has become like family to me. Every person here has made me feel very welcome, with their genuine sincerity, and compassion, also going above and beyond to ensure my comfort and satisfaction. Dr. Rayhan is a professional in every sense of the word. A respectable man who takes pride in his work. Even more so a caring person. I am very grateful for CTD!
The Clock Tower experience is great...GREAT dentists, staff, and dental treatment. 6 stars!
DR Rayhan is an excellent dentist very knowledgeable, professional , insightful I well focused and reliable. I find DR Rayhan to be communicative , supportive and brings great honesty and credibility to his practice.
Have you seen Dr. Ramin Rayhan, DDS?

Visit Dr. Rayhan