Dr. Ramin Mehregan, DMD

Dr. Ramin Mehregan, DMD

Neuromuscular Dentistry  ·
Dr. Ramin Mehregan, DMD is a neuromuscular dentistry practitioner in Stoughton, MA and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine in 1992 and practices neuromuscular dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

19 Park St

Stoughton, MA 02072

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Learn about Dr. Mehregan

Dr. Mehregan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mehregan " I graduated in 1992 with a Doctorate of Dental Medicine degree from Boston University, School of Graduate Dentistry. My post-graduate cosmetic training started in 1999 at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute (LVI) and was completed in 2004, where I mastered extensive hands on and live patient programs in cosmetic dentistry and full mouth rehabilitation. In 1999 I met my mentor and teacher, Dr. Clayton Chan, who introduced and taught me the concepts and philosophy of Gneuromuscular Dentistry (GNM), and the treatment of Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJD). My never- ending educational journey continues at Occlusion Connections ("www.occlusionconnections.com") where I am privileged to serve on the advisory board of directors. In 2006 I completed his training in orthodontics/orthopedics, to possess the ability to provide his patients with the three main principles of dentistry: Restorative, TMD, and Orthodontic/Orthopedics. This has been an important part and choice of my professional career to remain a general practitioner so I can provide my patients with comprehensive treatment options and not be bound by the boundaries of one specialty. Over the years I have written numerous articles for newspapers on the treatment of TMJD and was interviewed by the local ABC television network, "Healthbeat", on this matter. I have lectured to different dental organizations on NM dentistry and orthodontics and currently publish articles for my blog. In addition to my passion for dentistry I have a deep passion for cooking gourmet meals and collecting wine. As a self-taught chef, who lives by the quote: "Wine, good food, family & friends", I unwinds by creating inspiring dishes for my family and friends, which is in accord with my creative and intuitive solutions evident in my dentistry. My hobbies include skiing in the winter and rock climbing in the summer. Most of all I enjoy the time I spend with my younger son practicing martial arts where I have earned a 2nd degree black belt so far. "

This content was provided by Dr. Mehregan "My goal is to deliver you with "comprehensive caring dentistry" in a pleasant and professional manner, as well as providing you with the highest quality of dentistry possible. You will find that my approach to dental care aims for excellent dental health, comfort, and satisfied patients. Our office is equipped with state of the art equipment, computers, and computerized electro-diagnostic instrumentation.

A strong emphasis is placed on treating temporomandibular joint (TMJ/ TMD) dyfunction, Musculoskeletal dysfunction of the head and neck, and the Occlusal disorders. Cranio-mandibular Orthopedics combined with a neuromuscular approach to dentistry is taken as an non-invasive preventative approach to dental care.

I and my team place great emphasis in dental health including the areas of gum health, jaw posture, occlusion, muscle balance, teeth appearance and nutrition, realizing that a conservative and preventive approach is of utmost importance for long-term comfort and optimal health of the whole body."

6  Practice Areas

• Jaw Tracking
  • Neuromuscular Rehabilitation
  • Orthodontic Aligners
  • Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Adult
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Early
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Sonography
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Recording
  • Temporormandibular (TM) Therapy

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• San Diego State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Mehregan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mehregan has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • German

Dr. Mehregan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mehregan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mehregan's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Mehregan?

How was your experience with Dr. Mehregan?