Dr. Ramesh Sunar, DMD

Endodontics •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Sunar

Charlotte Root Canal Center

2809 Coltsgate Rd Ste 100 Charlotte, NC 28211

Dr. Ramesh Sunar, DMD is a Endodontics Practitioner in Charlotte, NC. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sunar to book an appointment.

Dr. Sunar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sunar

4.1

Dr. Sunar?
Nobody is excited to go to the dentist, but Dr. Sunar's office is one of the most welcoming places. The front staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable, the way the dental assistant and the Doctor works together make me feel completely comfortable and confident when my mouth is in their hands.
Ebony in Charlotte, NC – Jun 19, 2019
Fine
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramesh Sunar, DMD?
I had a medical emergency and Dr Sunar saved the day! I had a root canal on one of my front teeth drilled down and covered with a new tooth. I’ve had it in for years! Well, when I chewed a Starburst candy the tooth came out right before I was heading to a birthday dinner. I was mortified as it’s in the front of my mouth. I called Dr. Sunar and he charged me a flat rate as an emergency visit though it was a cosmetic issue. He was polite and professional and I appreciated that he opened up his pra
Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramesh Sunar, DMD?
This man cares about people!! Dr Ramesh rushed over 60 miles, cancelling a date with a friend, to the aid of my 12yo daughter who had knocked out her front teeth on a SATURDAY NIGHT. The only doctor who responded to numerous after-hours calls, he cancelled his plans on the spot to help us. As a father I was frantic...but he showed up, as promised, and saved my beautiful daughter's smile with deft professionalism and incredible skill. Look no further, you've found your man. #truestory.
Chris Rizzo in Clover, SC – Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramesh Sunar, DMD?
Dr. Sunar provided me with a "Christmas Miracle". I awoke on Christmas morning with a swollen jaw and severe tooth pain. After leaving a message, he quickly called me back. I spoke briefly with him on the phone, and he said, to meet him at his office. After examining my tooth, he thoroughly explained my dental problem, clearly answered my questions, and resolved my dental issue. Dr. Sunar is an extremely gracious and caring man who places his patients first! Our Christmas dinner was saved!!
Bob Lanning in Indian Land – Jan 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramesh Sunar, DMD?
I had my second root canal in 3 years with Dr. Sunar today. After my last one in 2014 I knew there was nothing to worry about when I walked into the office today, and I was right. Two shots to numb me and I never felt anything else. The office is warm and comfortable and the staff and doctor are extremely personable. Not that I’m looking forward to going back but I’ll have no worries if I ever do!
Charlotte, NC – Nov 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramesh Sunar, DMD?
I had a severely infected tooth that required immediate attention and Dr. Sunar was able to see me within 48 hours of my visit to my general dentist. Even though the infection was severe Dr. Sunar and his staff were able to reduce my swelling by making an incision to drain the infection and performing Endodontic therapy on the affected tooth. I felt no pain during the procedure. I hate going to the dentist but Dr. Sunar and his staff were knowledgeable, professional and kind. Will return!!
Marie in Charlotte – Oct 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramesh Sunar, DMD?
I had been having issues for months with a tooth that my regular dentist couldn't find the problem. I finally went and saw Dr Sunar for a root canal, and was in and out within no time and it was as painless as possible. Tooth fixed, pain gone and he is extremely personable and caring! I would definitely go back to him again!
Michael in Charlotte, NC – Oct 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramesh Sunar, DMD?
I'm so happy I found Dr. Ramesh @ charlotte root canal center. He was very friendly and explained everything to me in detail (as well as showing me my X-rays of my teeth which I knew were mine), and made me feel very at ease. I experienced 0 pain during the procedure. I was prescribed pain meds for post care to ease any pain associated with normal pain you would experience with most root canals. His office was very friendly and I'm very thankful that they worked me into their busy schedule:)
Starr in Charlotte, NC – Sep 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramesh Sunar, DMD?
This doctor is the most greedy, sick person I ever met. I only went to him for a consult and never went back because I could tell all he was trying to do was over diagnose. There are so many amazing specialists in charlotte, do not go to him! He even places implants, which he has NO CLUE how to do properly! WHY IS AN ENDODONTIST PLACING IMPLANTS??? My friend unfortunately went to him for a root canal a few years ago and he did such a horrible job the tooth actually had to come out.
Concord, NC – Aug 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramesh Sunar, DMD?
Dr Sunar was horrible to my mother. He was rough, rude, yelled, didn't explain what needed to be done and the cost thoroughly. His story kept changing. He took advantage of an older sickly woman and has been reported
Rockwell, NC – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramesh Sunar, DMD?
Doctor is good, but staff did not check insurance correctly before setting my appointment in.
Ashish in Charlotte, NC – Mar 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ramesh Sunar, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sunar?

• Endodontics