Dr. Ramesh Sunar, DMD

Dr. Ramesh Sunar, DMD

Endodontics  |
Dr. Ramesh Sunar, DMD is a dentist who practices in Charlotte, NC. He is 54 years old.

2809 Coltsgate Rd Ste 100

Charlotte, NC 28211

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Sunar

• Endodontics

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

1 Sanction
  • Noncompliance with a Board Order (1/24/2013)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: North Carolina

Education data for Dr. Sunar is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Sunar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sunar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sunar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sunar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sunar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sunar to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Sunar's Performance
Charlotte, NC |
I had my second root canal in 3 years with Dr. Sunar today. After my last one in 2014 I knew there was nothing to worry about when I walked into the office today, and I was right. Two shots to numb me and I never felt anything else. The office is warm and comfortable and the staff and doctor are extremely personable. Not that I’m looking forward to going back but I’ll have no worries if I ever do!
in Charlotte |
I had a severely infected tooth that required immediate attention and Dr. Sunar was able to see me within 48 hours of my visit to my general dentist. Even though the infection was severe Dr. Sunar and his staff were able to reduce my swelling by making an incision to drain the infection and performing Endodontic therapy on the affected tooth. I felt no pain during the procedure. I hate going to the dentist but Dr. Sunar and his staff were knowledgeable, professional and kind. Will return!!
in Charlotte, NC |
I had been having issues for months with a tooth that my regular dentist couldn't find the problem. I finally went and saw Dr Sunar for a root canal, and was in and out within no time and it was as painless as possible. Tooth fixed, pain gone and he is extremely personable and caring! I would definitely go back to him again!
in Charlotte, NC |
I'm so happy I found Dr. Ramesh @ charlotte root canal center. He was very friendly and explained everything to me in detail (as well as showing me my X-rays of my teeth which I knew were mine), and made me feel very at ease. I experienced 0 pain during the procedure. I was prescribed pain meds for post care to ease any pain associated with normal pain you would experience with most root canals. His office was very friendly and I'm very thankful that they worked me into their busy schedule:)
Concord, NC |
This doctor is the most greedy, sick person I ever met. I only went to him for a consult and never went back because I could tell all he was trying to do was over diagnose. There are so many amazing specialists in charlotte, do not go to him! He even places implants, which he has NO CLUE how to do properly! WHY IS AN ENDODONTIST PLACING IMPLANTS??? My friend unfortunately went to him for a root canal a few years ago and he did such a horrible job the tooth actually had to come out.
Rockwell, NC |
Dr Sunar was horrible to my mother. He was rough, rude, yelled, didn't explain what needed to be done and the cost thoroughly. His story kept changing. He took advantage of an older sickly woman and has been reported
in Charlotte, NC |
Doctor is good, but staff did not check insurance correctly before setting my appointment in.
Have you seen Dr. Ramesh Sunar, DMD?
Are you Dr. Sunar?