Dr. Ralph Rogler, DMD

Dentistry •  Male • Age 74

Dr. Rogler

Dr. Rogler Family Dentistry

325 Naughright Rd Long Valley, NJ 07853

Dr. Ralph Rogler, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Long Valley, NJ. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rogler to book an appointment.

Dr. Rogler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rogler

2.8

Dr. Rogler?
Although its nice to have a dentist with a small, in house office and usually a very short wait time - sadly, problems with pain and discomfort do get ignored or brushed off too easily. I was supposed to get my 6 mo xrays AND I complained about ongoing pain in one tooth, but because he didn't want to ask the current patient using the other chair to get up so I could get the xrays, he said it looks fine. I could go on, but space is limited. Forget emergencies - unless they feel like respondin
Someone – May 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Rogler, DMD?
My fiancé went here for tooth pain and he came out in 10x more pain then when he went in. There was no bedside manner at all. His wife had to come change his gauze pad because he didn’t give stitches and he was bleeding so much. Literally the worst dentist Save your time and money and go somewhere else. Also his emergency line isn’t really an emergency line both myself and my fiancé had dental emergencies and he never called back.
Jan 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Rogler, DMD?
Dr. Rogler is an outstanding, true medical professional. His staff is extremely courteous and helpful. His office provides everything you need in a comfortable atmosphere. He initially helped me with botched work from another dentist and it turned out great. I recommend him to everyone!
Guy in Hackettstown, NJ – Nov 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Rogler, DMD?
After Dr. Rogler filled my cavities, one cracked, which led to a crown. constant discomfort then led to a root canal, then more constant discomfort over the next 1.5 years and numerous (around 15) visits to get the bite adjusted. Recently I saw my new dentist. Along with two other dentists' opinions, I was told, Your dentist (Dr. Rogler) gave you a crown that did not fit. He gave you a crappy crown and crappy fillings (a second recently cracked, too) because you had crappy insurance. True.
Kim in Washington, NJ – Jul 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Rogler, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rogler?

We have had the pleasure of providing family dentistry in a warm and personalized atmosphere to the families in our community for many years. We are serious about providing superior dental care at reasonable prices and are proud of our dedication to our patients.