Dr. Ralph Reyes, DDS

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 22 reviews.
Author:
Doctor Reyes and his staff were professional and attentive...as usual.
Author:
My family and I have been coming to Dr. Reyes for more than 15 years. Always professional. He let’s us know what work we need done . And always explains work to us in detail
Author:
I have been going to Dr. Reyes office for more years than I can even recall. I have always been treated with the utmost respect and care. From the office staff, hygienists, and of course Dr. Reyes, they are all able to put together the right mix of professionalism and "family feeling" that keep me driving from South Orange County.
Author:
Excellet congenial approachable doctor who has your best interests at heart. Him and his staff make going to the denest almost fun, They are terrific and their care is amazing
Author:
I have known Dr Reyes since he started his practice, he and his staff have conducted themselves with great care towards me. Dr Reyes has fully explained to me on the choices that I may have towards the health of my teeth. I am thankful that he is there for me.
Author:
I've been going to Dr. Reyes for several years now and have Always had excellent treatment. He and his staff are always friendly, warm, and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Reyes.
Author:
I am a loyal patient of Dr. Reyes I have been his patient for many years. Not only is he an excellent dentist. I would recommend him to anyone. He is a kind and caring dentist and you are in good hands with Dr. Reyes. His staff are all very professional and are always very warm with excellent customer service skills. They treat their customers great.
Author:
Do yourself a favor and visit Dr. Ralph Reyes! It's the best decision for you and your smile!
Author:
Always professional and considerate of time and cost.
Author:
Both staff and doctor take their time to answer questions.
Author:
I've Been going to Dr Reyes for over 10. I've never had a bad experience. Besides him being a great dentist, he has a great staff. They make you feel welcomed from the minute you walk in to when walk out.
Author:
Martha is an excellent hygienist. She explains everything very clearly and is friendly and caring too. Dr. Reyes is very thorough and detail oriented during examinations and explanations.