Dr. Ralph Parkin, DMD

Dr. Ralph Parkin, DMD

Dentistry  |

Ralph Fridolin Parkin is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Started practicing 1978 . PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Academy of General Dentistry American Orthodontic Society Colorado Prosthodontic Society AWARDS & ACCOLADES America's Best Dentist Award 2016 FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks, and all major credit cards. Financing Available through Care Credit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Delta Dental PPO Delta Dental Premier WEBSITE coloradospringsdentalcentercom

Cheyenne Mountain Dental Center

1803 B St

Colorado Springs, CO 80906

Learn about Dr. Parkin

Patient Testimonials

From the first call for information to the end of visit was exceptional service. Entered with anxiety was immediately put at ease. Everybody was so friendly and genuinely kind. My experience was exceptional and I will be referring people. I've never had a bad experience at the dentist... but never as wonderful as today. Yah I know I'm talking about a dental visit...
This provider not only showed me what was wrong with my teeth he also gave me a great price on my fast track braces and they are awesome. i get compliments on a daily explaining how well my teeth look.
Dr Parkin is a great dentist

Dr. Ralph F. Parkin is a General Dentist serving the Colorado Springs area for more than 35 years. Dr. Parkin is experienced in Dental Implants, Wisdom Teeth and Teeth Whitening. He is a professional member of the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Orthodontic Society and the Colorado Prosthodontic Society. Dr. Ralph Parkin was also awarded the America’s Best Dentist Award, 2016.

• ClearCorrect™ Invisible Braces
  • Dental Bridge
  • Dental Crown
  • Dental Implant
  • Dentures
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

1 Board Action
  • Failure to keep adequate patient records (4/17/2015)
    Action Taken: Education
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Colorado

• Brigham Young University - BS Zoology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
  • University of California, Davis - M.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1975
  • Washington University in St. Louis - D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1978

Dr. Parkin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Parkin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Parkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Parkin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parkin to family and friends
Dr. Parkin's Performance
Dr Parkin listens to me when I ask questions, and is very courteous to answer them,I feel like i can trust his judgement
i really like Dr Parkin he spends quality time with me and answers all my questions, even if i think they are dumb he assures me that they are not. he is very gentle and makes my visit comfortable.
I have been in a couple times and the staff are very attentive. They went over all the options for me and even recommended payment options outside of the dentist office, which was extremely helpful.
Everyone is super friendly and attentive. Very knowledgeable staff!
My experience has been phenomenal! Ralph has been very upfront and honest with me the whole time through my process and that has helped. Any question that I have asked or if I wanted to know more in detail what was left to do in my mouth and he has always been more than happy to fill me in. I would recommend this dentist office to everyone in the Springs if I could!
Very good dentist, very attentive to your needs and Dr. Parkin always makes sure things are absolutely perfect. Very friendly and professional staff. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my teeth.
We have experienced all types of doctors and Dr. Parkin is by far one of the best! He is always so calm and very kind. He diagnosed things with my daughter that helped lower the amount of migraines she got and nobody else ever considered that her teeth were causing some of her migraines. We love Dr. Parkin and would recommend him to anyone!
The staff here is so friendly, Starting with the front desk, Bre is very friendly, our hygienist, Chris, is amazing, and Dr. Parkin and staff are very kind and thorough when explaining procedures. I have enjoyed every visit from cleaning to dental work as have our children. We trust the quality of work and expertise of the staff and appreciate their kindness.
Hello your dental care is great I love how you guys take care of my wife and kid.
I like coming to Dr.Parkin office because its relaxing experience I feel comfortable.
other than usually running behind schedule they do a great job.
When I'm dealing with The dentist I usually put it off, but when I call I always know I'm going to get amazing care from the start to finish!!
Painless/concerned (worked around gag syndrome very well'
I enjoyed the whole staff. they made me feel welcomed and they took good care of my teeth. This place is wonderful, they make you feel right at home even if you feel like an outsider. THIS DENTAL FACILITY IS AWESOME.
The receptionist has been nothing but honest on wait times and procedure estimates. She has the utmost respect to all of the patients that appear before her desk.
Dr Parkin and his crew is by far the best dental office i've ever attended. the staff takes great care of there clients and thats what matters the most .
i hate going to the dentist, but Cheyenne Mountain Dental Care always makes it a good experience!!
I had a great experience at the office with Britney who made sure that she confirmed with Dr. Ralph about some things she thought different just to be on the safe side. I attended to me and really did a good job with cleaning.
This was super easy. Friendly staff. will most def be back.
Brittany did an exceptional job!
This is by far the best dentist I have ever been seen by. Doctor Parkin is really great. I have a lot of dental-related fears as a result of bad dentists and Cheyenne Mountain Dental is very accommodating!
Awesome Dr and Staff Love You Guys
Very unique experience. Considering I usually have to get something corrected on all of my previous dentists office. This really made my day to actually not be terrified of coming to the dentist.
ive never experienced such an office that makes you feel like family while taking care of yr oral needs and helping you with simple motivation to help you exceed with continuing your oral
The first visit really established a very high expectation of how a dentist experience should be.
Brittney is very thorough and very good at cleaning my teeth, she takes time to explain and show how to improved the ways i can keep my teeth clean and healthy. I appreciate it very much.
Dr Parkin and his staff are all so kind.
Kind, listen to what you want, not a long wait time
great.
My experience was great. They're a very welcoming team and though I hate going to the dentist they made me very comfortable. The staff is nice, friendly and very bubbly.
Ariel is amazing! such a sweetheart and always makes me laugh best assistant i have ever had.
My wife only speaks Spanish and the staff went out of their way to provide translation. The 4 wisdom teeth she had were too difficult of a surgery to have done at this location so she was referred to another location who also did a great job. My 3 year old also goes here and they treat us all with respect. Overall great job with the cleanings and fillings. Close also to Fort Carson!
best dental experience i've ever had! Sad to be leaving
Great
I came in with a serious fear of dentist and a mouth full of trouble. Dr Parkin took care of the fear and fixed the problems
My Wife and I have been coming here for over 3 years, and have never had a bad experience. The entire staff has always been pleasant, and extremely professional.
Awesome staff, treats myself and family well. They really go over the top to make sure we get our treatment.
Dr. Parkins and his team are always so nice and professional! They are flexible with my military schedule and make going to the dentist an easy experience.
Dr. Parkin is awesome. Best Dr. I ever had.
very good doctor
Everyone is so nice and great at their job.
I love coming to Dr. Parkin's office, he is super nice and knowledgeable and his staff is superb. I have moved twice and I will not move dental offices. I have enrolled all of my children there even my 10 month old. Keep you the good work!!!
I have been mistreated and misdiagnosed so many times by Comfort Dental, I don't even know why I stayed that long. This was such a nice change of pace, this will always be my dentist.
Whenever you walk thru the door the staff always greets you with open arms and lots of smiles :)
The dentist reminds me of my childhood dentist back home. They are absolutely great and very friendly. They make you feel welcome and remember your face...non like the bigger dentist offices that you are just a number to.
The dentist was so mice and gentle with his examination. I trusted him the second I spoke with him. He is so sweet and makes you feel at ease.
Just a cleaning today, but everyone is always very nice.
great service n great people
This is my second visit bringing all three of my boys. The entire staff, from the receptionists to the dentist, were exceptional. My boys are extremely comfortable with the staff which makes a big difference in their willingness to be seen! The staff is highly knowledgeable and is always ready and willing to answer my questions. I highly recommend Cheyenne Mountain Dental Center to anyone and everyone!
clean and efficient
Have you seen Dr. Ralph Parkin, DMD?

Visit Dr. Parkin