Dr. Ralph Parkin, DMD

Dr. Ralph Parkin, DMD

Dentistry  |

Ralph Fridolin Parkin is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Started practicing 1978 . PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Academy of General Dentistry American Orthodontic Society Colorado Prosthodontic Society AWARDS & ACCOLADES America's Best Dentist Award 2016 FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks, and all major credit cards. Financing Available through Care Credit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Delta Dental PPO Delta Dental Premier WEBSITE coloradospringsdentalcentercom

Cheyenne Mountain Dental Center

1803 B St

Colorado Springs, CO 80906

Learn about Dr. Parkin

Patient Testimonials

From the first call for information to the end of visit was exceptional service. Entered with anxiety was immediately put at ease. Everybody was so friendly and genuinely kind. My experience was exceptional and I will be referring people. I've never had a bad experience at the dentist... but never as wonderful as today. Yah I know I'm talking about a dental visit...
This provider not only showed me what was wrong with my teeth he also gave me a great price on my fast track braces and they are awesome. i get compliments on a daily explaining how well my teeth look.
Dr Parkin is a great dentist

Dr. Ralph F. Parkin is a General Dentist serving the Colorado Springs area for more than 35 years. Dr. Parkin is experienced in Dental Implants, Wisdom Teeth and Teeth Whitening. He is a professional member of the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Orthodontic Society and the Colorado Prosthodontic Society. Dr. Ralph Parkin was also awarded the America’s Best Dentist Award, 2016.

• Chipped Tooth

• Dentures
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

1 Board Action
  • Failure to keep adequate patient records (4/17/2015)
    Action Taken: Education
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Colorado

• Brigham Young University - BS Zoology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
  • University of California, Davis - M.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1975
  • Washington University in St. Louis - D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1978

Dr. Parkin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Parkin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Parkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parkin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parkin to family and friends
Dr. Parkin's Performance
The wait was a bit long but he really makes sense once you see the time and care he shows in his work.
Great
Our whole family goes here. They are very close to Fort Carson. Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable, and the doctor even makes personal phone calls to check on us after a dental procedure. Back in CNY, my daughter and I were both told we had to have a much more serious procedure than Cheyenne Dental said. It was less painful, took fewer visits, and was much less expensive!
I came in with a serious fear of dentist and a mouth full of trouble. Dr Parkin took care of the fear and fixed the problems
Dr Parkin is a great dentist
My Wife and I have been coming here for over 3 years, and have never had a bad experience. The entire staff has always been pleasant, and extremely professional.
This was a wonderful experience for being at the dentist. I was welcomed by Brianna with a friendly and positive attitude. It was a very short wait then I was brought back. During the cleaning everything was explained in detailed by Christina. Dr. Parkin was great. He was very nice and wasn't overwhelming. This was the best dental experience that I have had in a really long time.
Awesome staff, treats myself and family well. They really go over the top to make sure we get our treatment.
Dr, Parkin makes a emergancy visit a priority, even on a sunday he seen me.
Dr. Parkins and his team are always so nice and professional! They are flexible with my military schedule and make going to the dentist an easy experience.
Great customer service!!! I love Dr. Parkin!! The only dentist I will ever go to!!! Dental assistants always great!!!! Thanks for answering all of my questions and telling me all of my options!!! FANTABULOUS!!!!!! :)
Dr. Parkin is awesome. Best Dr. I ever had.
Its been good I've been coming here for 30 years and he has always been good to me, takes great care of me always has.
very good doctor
Bre is so nice and welcoming and the Dr is great at his job, Christina is probably the coolest person ever she never lets me leave without a laugh!
Everyone is so nice and great at their job.
Best dental office staff ever! I will recommend to everyone I know.
Just moved to Colorado and was taken care of very well!
Everyone here has great customer service skills. I thoroughly enjoy every visit and do not hesitate to recommend Cheyenne Mountain Dental Care to the people I know and meet.
Each time I've been here everyone is professional. appointments are on time,I'm treated with respect. If i have a question it was answered in a timely manner , in laymen terms that even I can understand. These are the people I will be glad to return when I need dental work.
want have a problem coming back!!!!!!
This office is a wonderful place to be. I would recommend it to everyone I know. The staff is amazing and take their time with you!
it was amazing. all the staff were really nice, and Dr. Parkin and the nurses always made sure that I was comfortable. thank you!
Cheyenne Mountain Dental staff members are always the most pleasant to us when we come in.
The staff is so friendly and they always joke around and have a great sense of humor which is wonderful.
Great staff they even joke around and have a great sense of humor which is wonderful!
Dr Parkin listens to me when I ask questions, and is very courteous to answer them,I feel like i can trust his judgement
i really like Dr Parkin he spends quality time with me and answers all my questions, even if i think they are dumb he assures me that they are not. he is very gentle and makes my visit comfortable.
I have been in a couple times and the staff are very attentive. They went over all the options for me and even recommended payment options outside of the dentist office, which was extremely helpful.
I have never had any issues with this place. Any concerns were immediately addressed. The personal phone call a day after the procedure was a nice touch as well to see how things are going once the numbness wears off.
I just switched to Cheyenne Mtn Dental Care from a previous dental provider and so far the atmosphere is warm and friendly unlike the cold feeling in most offices. Dr. Parkin takes time to get to know you and asks if anything is in pain instead of just diving in and causing pain first. Fantastic service thus far and fair pricing, too.
Everyone is super friendly and attentive. Very knowledgeable staff!
The staff here are very friendly and extremely professional. At first I was concerned about the location of this office, but couldn't have been more pleased with the dental service provided. Dr. Parkin showed me on a camera how very old and broken down my metal fillings had become over the years. In an effort to prevent having many root canals in the future or more decay, he counseled me through the process of replacing those old fillings to ensure better oral health f...
My experience has been phenomenal! Ralph has been very upfront and honest with me the whole time through my process and that has helped. Any question that I have asked or if I wanted to know more in detail what was left to do in my mouth and he has always been more than happy to fill me in. I would recommend this dentist office to everyone in the Springs if I could!
Very good dentist, very attentive to your needs and Dr. Parkin always makes sure things are absolutely perfect. Very friendly and professional staff. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my teeth.
We have experienced all types of doctors and Dr. Parkin is by far one of the best! He is always so calm and very kind. He diagnosed things with my daughter that helped lower the amount of migraines she got and nobody else ever considered that her teeth were causing some of her migraines. We love Dr. Parkin and would recommend him to anyone!
The staff here is so friendly, Starting with the front desk, Bre is very friendly, our hygienist, Chris, is amazing, and Dr. Parkin and staff are very kind and thorough when explaining procedures. I have enjoyed every visit from cleaning to dental work as have our children. We trust the quality of work and expertise of the staff and appreciate their kindness.
doctor Parkin's is an amazing dentist who knows what to do in any scenario
Cheyenne Mountain Dental doesn't cease to amaze me with their excellent service and patient care. Dr. Parkin is by far one of the best dentist I have seen, I have had horrible prior dental experiences and he just puts my fears at ease. I would recommend to friends and family.
I like coming to Dr.Parkin office because its relaxing experience I feel comfortable.
other than usually running behind schedule they do a great job.
When I'm dealing with The dentist I usually put it off, but when I call I always know I'm going to get amazing care from the start to finish!!
Painless/concerned (worked around gag syndrome very well'
I enjoyed the whole staff. they made me feel welcomed and they took good care of my teeth. This place is wonderful, they make you feel right at home even if you feel like an outsider. THIS DENTAL FACILITY IS AWESOME.
The receptionist has been nothing but honest on wait times and procedure estimates. She has the utmost respect to all of the patients that appear before her desk.
i hate going to the dentist, but Cheyenne Mountain Dental Care always makes it a good experience!!
I had a great experience at the office with Britney who made sure that she confirmed with Dr. Ralph about some things she thought different just to be on the safe side. I attended to me and really did a good job with cleaning.
This was super easy. Friendly staff. will most def be back.
Have you seen Dr. Ralph Parkin, DMD?

Visit Dr. Parkin