Dr. Ralph Ambrosino, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Ambrosino

Westchester Family Dental

4 Westbrook Corporate Ctr Ste 102 Westchester, IL 60154

Dr. Ralph Ambrosino, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Westchester, IL and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry in 1999 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

Dr. Ambrosino accepts

Dr. Ambrosino accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Assurant Health
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Dental
CoreSource
Delta Dental
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
United Concordia
United Concordia DHMO
Dental
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Ambrosino treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ambrosino?
Dr. Ambrosino's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ralph Ambrosino, DDS
Recent
When I called for my appointment the person on the phone was very personable, yet professional. I got an appointment the same day. I was treated professionally by all of the staff there. My exam was great and follow up appointment set for next week made.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Ambrosino, DDS?
Dr. Ambrosino is excellent and did a great job repairing my chipped tooth. I would highly recommend him. He is a friendly, professional and a caring doctor. My family and I have been patients there for almost 8 years and we always have pleasant experience. Also wonderful and friendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Ambrosino, DDS?
Me and my family have been going to the office since they opened the staff is outstanding with my 4 children they make the experience fun and exciting for them they love going to the dentist thank you guys
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Ambrosino, DDS?
Dr. Ambrosino has done work on my entire family. He is an excellent dentist and is very caring towards the patients. The rest of their staff are also friendly and show a genuine care for the people who walk through their doors. I highly recommend them!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Ambrosino, DDS?
I was in need of a emergency visit for a sudden toothache. I asked around and was recommended to see Dr. Ambrsino. I called the office and was able to schedule an appointment for the same day. I filled out all my forms that I printed at out at work and was being seen by the doctor within five minutes of walking through the door. He was impeccably thorough with his exam, while never missing a beat to explain to me the root of my discomfort, as well as ways to prevent these sort of things and impr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Ambrosino, DDS?
Amazing office and incredibly professional all the way around. I went in for Your review will be posted publicly on the web. Learn more simple check up, x ray, and cleaning and the staff made sure to make me feel comfortable. The staff was very prompt in everything they did and the visit was painless and with the highest attention to detail I have ever received. I can't remember the name of the woman who did my cleaning, but she did an excellent job all while holding pleasant conversation. T
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Ambrosino, DDS?
I've had 3 visits so far and I'm very pleased with all three of them. I highly recommend Dr. Ambrosino.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Ambrosino, DDS?
Dr. Ambrosino and his staff are the best!!!!!!! My family has been going for about 6 years. In todays enviorment it is difficult to find doctors who you feel care about you. My kids love going to the dentist now and are always asking when there next appoint is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Ambrosino, DDS?
5 stars wish i could give 10.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ralph Ambrosino, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ambrosino?