Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS

Endodontics ·  Female · Age 54

Dr. Mirchandani

Dr. Raksha Mirchandani DDS, Ellicott City, MD

5072 Dorsey Hall Dr Ste 102 Ellicott City, MD 21042

Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Ellicott City, MD and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine in 1991 and practices endodontics.

Dr. Mirchandani accepts

Dr. Mirchandani accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Basic PPO
United Healthcare PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Mirchandani treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Mirchandani?
Dr. Mirchandani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
I had an excellent experience with the Dr Mirchandani and her staff. My root canal procedure was actually pain free and now I feel great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Dr Mirchandani is a “crafts(wo)man” of the highest order. Her bedside manner and patience are second to none. The precision with which she wields her instruments made the experience literally pain free. This was my second procedure with her and I would highly recommend her to anyone. Her staff are also first rate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Excellent -- catches things others miss.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Dr. Mirchandani opened up her schedule to help me on short notice. She and her staff are the perfect blend of highly skilled professionals and kind caregivers. I highly recommend this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Dr. Mirchandani fit my emergency into her busy schedule. I never had a root canal and I needed 2 immediate root canals due to abscess. She was conservative and thorough in choosing treatments. She diligently explained the process, results and next steps to ensure the infected teeth had been resolved given the persistent abscess. Her bedside manner was professional and caring. Her proactive, approachable style included me in discussions. Her staff were friendly and responsive. ExcellentExperience
We appreciate your kind words. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
1) March 2018 - Wife having chronic sinus infections. Found tooth cracked. My wife is far better than before. Dr. M was very focused on the entire solution, not just the tooth. 2) December 2018 - My turn. Root canal. Very thorough pre- and post- discussions of possibilities and options both before and after. No post-acute pain or irritation. 3) Dr. M is contactable any time should you have questions or post acute problems. 4) Excellent staff.
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Dr. M is the best. She is professional and kind. She's straight to the point. I love the fact that she follows up with u after a procedure. Her assistants are marvelous. Violet, who holds down the front desk, is the best. I would highly recommend this practice.
Thank you very much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
I am writing this review the day after my root canal procedure. The pain is gone.!!!!!!!! The whole procedure went very smoothly. I was very lucky to have been recommended to Dr.Mirchandani and her staff. They were top notch in all aspects of the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
From entrance to exit, Dr Mirchandani is excellent with customer service. She is superb in warm welcome, treatment, and kindness. She is the best in the business.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Outstanding // Dr. M seems very focused on her profession and the patient. My wife has had a chronic sinus infection. We were worried that having a root-canal might be a waste of suffering, time, and money. Dr. M assured us that if the tooth were too far compromised, that she would stop. Dr. M appears very focused on the long-term medical science of preventative patient strategies, as well the importance of the marriage of endodontics and ENT worlds. // Outstanding Staff // Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Dr Mirchandani was great. I highly recommend. She was sensitive, compassionate, and able to figure out where my pain was coming from (it was periodontal). She was able to see me a day after I called.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Getting my first root canal was scary news to me. I called this office after visiting another "top" endodontist that didn't seem to care about my concerns (no cost estimates, no proper examination, repeated an xray i had done the day before,...). Dr. Mirchandani and her staff were courteous and friendly from the first time i called the office to when i stepped out of the door. The procedure went without a hitch and I actually felt I was being cared for!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
In December 2015 Dr. Mirchandani did a root canal on one of my teeth which also had a broken crown. She did a wonderful job on this. There was absolutely no pain whatsoever during the operation and, in fact, I did not notice the root canal just a day later. I found after the six month checkup that it healed perfectly. Additionally, she has excellent credentials, explains everything clearly, the clinic is neat and welcoming, and the staff are great. Who could ask for anything more?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
I would recommend Dr. Mirchandani for several reasons. First, I needed to be seen asap, and was given a convenient appointment time that fit my schedule. Also, the office atmosphere was clean and welcoming with wonderful background music and ceiling-mounted televisions in every room. Her staff is friendly, and even showed me a short video that explained my upcoming procedure. Dr. Mirchandani is very personable, and thoroughly explained each examination, my x-ray results, and her recommendations
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Dr. Mirchandani and office staff are very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. They are very accommodating and compassionate. I can't say enough great things about the experience I had at Dr. Mirchandani office. I would recommend this practice to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Dr, Raksha Mirchandani is simply the best. Her staff members are friendly and helpful. Her professionalism and honesty is second to none. I will always recommend this dental care to anyone that needs root canal. I'm saying yes, yes and yes to anyone who wants to visit Dr.Raksha Mirchandani's practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
I am seriously afraid of needles and any invasive procedure on me. This doctor calmed and reassured me so well that I fell asleep in the middle of the procedure. My wife and daughter also had excellent experiences with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
I am very particular about where I go to get dental work done because I have had a lot of procedures performed. Therefore, I am aware of excellent service when it is provided. Dr. Mirchandani is the best Endo I have seen in my life and I have seen a few. She is very knowledgeable about her services, kind, articulate, professional, thorough, clear about facts and most importantly, gentle. Her staff express the same kindness and assistance as she does. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
I had a severe toothache and needed a root canal asap. My dentist was struggling to find an endodontist who could see me soon and also took my insurance coverage. Even though she would be leaving to a long international trip within hours, Dr. Michandani accepted an appointment with me and performed the root canal. It was professional, painless, and quick - for a root canal! I am extremely impressed with the caring and professionalism of her and her staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
She is very pleasant and professional. She really answered all my questions and treated me with care. I completely trust her medical decisions. I had a root canal and my experience with her was painless. I will definitely recommend her to my family and friends.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mirchandani?

Dr. Raksha Mirchandani DDS, Ellicott City, MD

• Thu: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mirchandani treats patients.