Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS

EndodonticsFemaleAge 56

Dr. Mirchandani

Dr. Raksha Mirchandani DDS, Ellicott City, MD

5072 Dorsey Hall Dr Ellicott City, MD 21042

Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Ellicott City, MD and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine medical school in 1991. She is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mirchandani to book an appointment.

Dr. Mirchandani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mirchandani

Dr. Mirchandani?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (44)
  • Explained conditions well (44)
  • Staff friendliness (44)
  • Long wait times (2)
  • Office environment (1)
Dr. Mirchandani, is very knowledgeable, experienced, empathetic, and friendly. She used a Gentle Wave Technique to really help clean the inside of my tooth to help ensure it was as clean and healthy as possible. She saved my Number 30 tooth! Her bedside manner really helped me be more at ease. I just moved to Maryland after having a dentist for 31 years; because of the COVID-19 pandemic I was unable to go back home to see my lifelong dentist in a timely manner and was nervous about having a new dentist. Dr. Mirchandani made sure she numbed my mouth “first” and waited for my mouth to be numb before using Novocain needles to make sure that I did not feel any pain during my Root Canal. Dr. Mirchandani does not just care about your teeth, but also about you as a whole person both physically and mentally. Her empathy about you as a patient and your feelings is excellent and knows no bounds. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mirchandani to everyone who needs a root canal!
Nervous Root Canal Patient – Apr 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Where do I begin from the first phone call that I made to schedule my appointment to walking out the door after my appointment I would refer everyone I know. All safety measures were put in place so I could be safe everyone was so kind caring and professional.
Maria – Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Today I did root canal in this Clinc, the receptionist was so cooperative. During my visit doctor assistant Kim was so nice and patient she explained to me everything. The main part that I really appreciate from Dr Mirchandani!! She is excellent dentist and very kind and professional. She did the root canal process very painless and I did not noticed any pain during root canal. She worked very hard and explained everything to me. Much appreciated!!! I will recommend her to my all friends and everyone because not many people go above and beyond like her anymore. I want mention again her staff is wonderful too. Many thanks Dr Mirchandani.
Wahida Dastagirzada – Feb 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Dr Mirchandani is an excellent dentist and very kind. I was in a lot of pain and she stayed after hours on a Friday just to help me. If it wasn’t for her I would have suffered all weekend with tooth pain. Also she checked on me Saturday and Sunday to make sure I was doing ok. Not many people go above and beyond like her anymore. Not to mention her staff is great too and the office is very neat and clean. I highly recommend her and everyone there.
Christine Bodan – Jul 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Excellent practice. Very pleased with treatment. Staff is very polite!
Melton – Jun 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
I am so glad my dentist referred me to Dr. Mirchandani when I needed a root canal. She has the perfect combination of "hard" and "soft" skills - so competent and understanding. It's clear she really cares about her patients, and knows what she's doing! Her staff is great too.
Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Dr. Mirchandandi is an expert, professional, and caring endodontist. From beginning to end, I knew I was in the best of hands with the treatment plan she developed to address my multi-teeth injury.
Cheryl in MD – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
I had an excellent experience with the Dr Mirchandani and her staff. My root canal procedure was actually pain free and now I feel great.
Jeffrey Marsh in Ellicott City , MD – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Dr Mirchandani is a “crafts(wo)man” of the highest order. Her bedside manner and patience are second to none. The precision with which she wields her instruments made the experience literally pain free. This was my second procedure with her and I would highly recommend her to anyone. Her staff are also first rate.
Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Excellent -- catches things others miss.
Nov 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Dr. Mirchandani opened up her schedule to help me on short notice. She and her staff are the perfect blend of highly skilled professionals and kind caregivers. I highly recommend this practice!
Feb 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Dr. Mirchandani fit my emergency into her busy schedule. I never had a root canal and I needed 2 immediate root canals due to abscess. She was conservative and thorough in choosing treatments. She diligently explained the process, results and next steps to ensure the infected teeth had been resolved given the persistent abscess. Her bedside manner was professional and caring. Her proactive, approachable style included me in discussions. Her staff were friendly and responsive. ExcellentExperience
Nancy S. in Ellicott City, Maryland – Jan 06, 2018
Dr. Mirchandani's Reply – Flag
We appreciate your kind words. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
1) March 2018 - Wife having chronic sinus infections. Found tooth cracked. My wife is far better than before. Dr. M was very focused on the entire solution, not just the tooth. 2) December 2018 - My turn. Root canal. Very thorough pre- and post- discussions of possibilities and options both before and after. No post-acute pain or irritation. 3) Dr. M is contactable any time should you have questions or post acute problems. 4) Excellent staff.
Charles Williamson in West Friendship, MD – Dec 15, 2017
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Dr. M is the best. She is professional and kind. She's straight to the point. I love the fact that she follows up with u after a procedure. Her assistants are marvelous. Violet, who holds down the front desk, is the best. I would highly recommend this practice.
Virginia in Columbia – Oct 18, 2017
Dr. Mirchandani's Reply – Flag
Thank you very much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
I am writing this review the day after my root canal procedure. The pain is gone.!!!!!!!! The whole procedure went very smoothly. I was very lucky to have been recommended to Dr.Mirchandani and her staff. They were top notch in all aspects of the procedure.
Darrell in Ellicott City, MD – Sep 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
From entrance to exit, Dr Mirchandani is excellent with customer service. She is superb in warm welcome, treatment, and kindness. She is the best in the business.
Derrick Miliner in Laurel, MD – Jul 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Outstanding // Dr. M seems very focused on her profession and the patient. My wife has had a chronic sinus infection. We were worried that having a root-canal might be a waste of suffering, time, and money. Dr. M assured us that if the tooth were too far compromised, that she would stop. Dr. M appears very focused on the long-term medical science of preventative patient strategies, as well the importance of the marriage of endodontics and ENT worlds. // Outstanding Staff // Thank you.
Carol in Sykesville – Mar 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Dr Mirchandani was great. I highly recommend. She was sensitive, compassionate, and able to figure out where my pain was coming from (it was periodontal). She was able to see me a day after I called.
Westminster, MD – Mar 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
Getting my first root canal was scary news to me. I called this office after visiting another "top" endodontist that didn't seem to care about my concerns (no cost estimates, no proper examination, repeated an xray i had done the day before,...). Dr. Mirchandani and her staff were courteous and friendly from the first time i called the office to when i stepped out of the door. The procedure went without a hitch and I actually felt I was being cared for!
Amir in Baltimore, MD – Mar 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?
In December 2015 Dr. Mirchandani did a root canal on one of my teeth which also had a broken crown. She did a wonderful job on this. There was absolutely no pain whatsoever during the operation and, in fact, I did not notice the root canal just a day later. I found after the six month checkup that it healed perfectly. Additionally, she has excellent credentials, explains everything clearly, the clinic is neat and welcoming, and the staff are great. Who could ask for anything more?
MurtyC in Columbia, MD – Oct 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raksha Mirchandani, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mirchandani?

• Endodontics