Dr. Rajiv Manocha, DDS

Dr. Rajiv Manocha, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Rajiv Manocha, DDS is a dentist who practices in Kendall Park, NJ. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

United Dental Group

• Healthplex Insurance Company
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Manocha

Making the world a more beautiful place, one smile at a time..

• Bad Taste in Mouth
  • Halitosis
  • Jaw Irregularities
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Mouth Conditions

• Teeth Polishing
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• New York University / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Manocha has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Manocha has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Manocha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Manocha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Manocha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Manocha to family and friends
Dr. Manocha's Performance
Dr Manocha and his staff are excellent, and very friendly. I've been going there for 17 years. Jack C
in Morrisville, PA |
Dr. Manocha has been my dentist for over 4 years now. I was very much in pain and also very nervous about getting a root canal done the first time I visited his clinic. Dr. & his staff has been very friendly & patient. I have done annual cleaning, several root canals, filling, tooth removal at his clinic. Dr. Manocha is very experienced, skilled and professional, & i experience no pan while procedure is being done. I highly recommend him. He is the best dentist I have known.
New York, NY |
"I absolutely love this office. Front desk is very friendly. Dr. Manocha is fantastic, and couldn't be more caring. They can generally get you in for an appointment very quickly if need be. Been here for around 8 yrs. My daughter loves this place. I highly recommend.
in Edison, NJ |
He is a great doctor.He is very sensitive to patient's needs.He is my family dentist for last 20 years.
in Somerset, NJ |
dr. Manocha has been my dentist for over 15 years now and is an excellent doctor he is very kind and compassionate and knows exactly what he is doing I do trust his decision and he also has an excellent friendly staff
Matawan, NJ |
Dr. Manocha is always very attentive and understanding towards my treatment. I'll recommend Dr. Monocha
Dr. Manocha and his staff is excellent. My entire family goes to his office for the past 10 years. We have never had any complaints. Dr. Manocha has always treated me with the utmost care.
in Monroe Township |
Highly recommend him!
Dr Manocha is our family dentist and we have been going to him for the last 15 years. I just had my root canal and crown work done and I am very satisfied with his work and the experience. The staff is very friendly and I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Toms River, NJ |
Is very friendly has excellent skills I travel 55 minutes to see him every time, never had any problem with my procedures my whole family goes there and everybody is very satisfied I recommend Dr Manocha to everybody
Monroe Township, NJ |
He is really good at his work. Takes time to talk and explain everything.
in kendal park , NJ |
Very professional doctor ! I recommend!
in Chatham, NJ |
Dealing with this dental office since 1994, great service, great people . I always recommended others.
in Marlboro, NJ |
I've been going to Dr. Manocha for past 10 years and I am incredibly pleased with all my experiences with him. He is kind and professional; he consistently follows up with the best way for taking care of my teeth, for my cavities, root canals, crowns, and caps. I've had many issues with my teeth and I'm truly lucky to have an amazing dentist. My treatments have always been smooth and he always gives me recommendations for maintenance. Dr. Manocha and his staff deserve the highest recommendation!
in Englishtown, NJ |
Dr Manocha & his staff are always prompt ,polite & do amazing work I have been going there for more than 20 years. I had root canal & crown done with no complaints.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
I have known Dr Manocha for over 20 years. He is an excellent Dentist with several years of experience. He explains the problem very clearly followed by solutions. He has a very good staff and clean office. Even bough I have moved 25 miles away, still continue to go to Dr Manocha for any dental work.
in Old Bridge, Nj |
Me and my family been going there for years . Doctor Manocha and staff been really good . Always there to accommodate. We're very satisfied with his work.
in Holmdel, NJ |
Very good experience. Dr. Manocha was receptive to my concerns and alleviated my root canal pain in what seemed to be a smooth treatment.
in Edison, NJ |
Very caring,clean,always smiling. I will recommend.
in Iselin, NJ |
I have been visiting Dr. Manocha for last 5 years and would like to say that he is extremely caring and got very good skill in treating various dental problems. Office environment and staff are very friendly. Dr. Manocha has the expertise and ability to treat and cure dental problems in minimum possible time.
in Old bridge Nj |
Very friendly doctor makes you feel very comfortable.
Iselin NJ |
Visited 8/23/16, for tooth 16; to put crown as it fell off. But my bite/chew was not aligned. I went around 12:30PM it took almost one hour. I returned home, try to eat my lunch but I cannot chew, I phone him return to clinic, again he tried to work on it, but couldn't achieve the results & still have problem. He scratched off too much my crown including lower teeth on inner side, (I bleed) than he could have done other side of crown(?); I doubt his skillset as dentist. Waiting to resolve.
in Jersey City, NJ |
I highly recommend visiting Dr.Manocha!! Very professional and great at his job! I am normally very nervous to visit a dentist but he and his staff made me very comfortable during my visit.
Have you seen Dr. Rajiv Manocha, DDS?

Visit Dr. Manocha