Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Patil

Patil Orthodontics

615 Mitchell Way Ste 106 Erie, CO 80516

Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Erie, CO and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center / School Of Dentistry in 2010 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Patil's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patil

93.22033898305085%

Dr. Patil?
Dr. Patil's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS
My 15 year old had a great experience with Dr. Patil. He had a very crooked and crowded mouth. Dr. Patil was very thoughtful about every procedure from the beginning. As the parent, I really appreciated how Dr. Patil talked to me and then established a relationship with my son and explained everything to him every step of the way so that he was invested in the process. Dr. Patil doesn't take any shortcuts and offers all the options to have a perfect smile. It is obvious Dr. Patil is passionate about his work. We also love all the staff at the office, they are always friendly and helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
My son has a great smile! Took a lot of unique work to get teeth positioned right but Patil got it done! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
I cannot say enough good things about the entire staff of Patil Orthodontics. They are kind and helpful, professional and courteous. My 8 year old son saw Dr. Patil at the urging of our dentist. He had a bad cross bite that was causing potentially permanent damage to his teeth. Dr. Patil dove in and saved his teeth. And here we are, 10 short months later, getting this round of braces removed because the progress has been so astounding and the treatment so successful. I highly recommend Dr. Patil and his very qualified and professional team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
Dr Patil and his staff provided a great service for my 9 year old daughter. Treatment duration beat the estimate the Dr gave us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
Employees are always so nice and eager to help you. Dr. Patil is always glad to help and is always very understanding when/if you break a bracket or lose a retainer. Strongly recommend to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
Dr Patil and staff are the best. I have had 2 kids get their braces done. He always explained exactly what he was doing and why! Once I get my last child done I think I will be next!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
Dr. Patil does a wonderful job explaining treatment choices and why they do what they do. I once had a painful bracket problem over the weekend and Dr. Patil cancelled his plans to come into the office and fix it. He is very knowledgeable and careful to thoroughly explain conditions and answer questions. Would definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
Always communicated the process so my daughter feels comfortable with the progress she is making.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
Dr. Patil was very thorough and explained everything so well to my child. He was recommended by our Hygienest because she takes her child here. His staff are hard working and experts. I had 4 consults with other Orthodontists and we are glad we are coming here now. Heads up - he is a bit more money than other places (not the highest), but it is so worth having his expertise and great relationship with my family!! We drive 20 minutes each way, but he only needs to see us about every 1 1/2 to 2 months so it is no biggie.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
I have taken both of my children to see Dr. Patil with great results. He always takes the time to make sure they are comfortable and answer any questions that I have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
We have started braces for our oldest son and this has been the best experience ever! Dr. Patil and the staff are extremely knowledgeable, kind, friendly, patient and so professional! My son is super shy and feels so comfortable here! Feels like family:) Recommend 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
I’ve seen Dr Patil for several years and like his aproach to my dental care. Bryce, 13
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
Dr. Patil has done an amazing job with our daughter’s teeth. From expander to braces, the journey has been efficient and super effective. He is a perfectionist and it shows in his approach. His staff is also wonderful! Appointments are easy to make and on time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
I have one with braces and one soon...very pleased with service and results. Staff is amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
Dr. Patil has gone above and beyond to make our experience wonderful. We started seeing him with my daughter about 2 years ago with a very complex case. She has had her braces on for less than 6 months and the progress that we have seen is incredible!! He is always very professional and patient with any question we might have. The rest of the staff is always friendly and helpful as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
We have received excellent care from Dr. Patil and his staff. They are very professional and knowledgeable in all treatment options. At each appointment I get a clear understanding of the plan and a review of the progress being made. My daughter is very comfortable with the staff and they always give her helpful tips to better care for her braces. Appointments are on time, receptionists are welcoming and the facility is very clean. Highly recommend Dr Patil and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
Dr Patil and his staff were absolutely wonderful! They were very professional and were able to get me in quickly when I had problems and concerns. I am very satisfied with my new smile!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
My son has been going to see Dr Patil and we are so impressed with his thoroughness. So glad we chose him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
Patil Orthodontics is amazing. Dr Patil is kind, clear and an expert in his field. Would not go anywhere else with my kids!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rajesh Patil, DDS?
Been coming to the Erie location for over A year for my 10 year old son . Dr Patil is very personable and friendly! All employees and office staff have been so friendly and welcoming!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Patil?

"In my practice I become a trusted advisor with each patient and/or their families.  My staff and I continuously are communicating and educating during the entire treatment.  I think our fantastic smile results speak for themselves!  Come join the Patil Orthodontic family and Get Your Smile On!"

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center / School Of Dentistry
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center / School Of Dentistry
1992
University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry
1992

Dr. Patil accepts

Dr. Patil accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Advantage Plus PPO
CarePlus Medicare Advantage PPO
Choice Plus PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Patil treats your condition or procedure