Dr. Raj Saini, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 78

Dr. Saini

Saini Orthodontics

10776 Hickory Ridge Rd Columbia, MD 21044

Dr. Raj Saini, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Columbia, MD. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Saini's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saini

3.9

Dr. Saini?
Dr. Saini's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Raj Saini, DDS
My son had braces through Saini Orthodontics. This office provide first class work, but more importantly, is there for you throughout the entire process if issues arise, which they do when your kid with braces plays sports. We all hear the phrase "customer first" and Dr. Saini truly exemplifies it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raj Saini, DDS?
We have had two children utilize Saini Orthodontics and we could not be more satisfied. The treatment plan was comprehensive and personalized to the exact dental treatment to best serve each child. The staff is engaging and supportive to the patient and informing and reassuring to the parents. Both of the Doctors (father and son) are experts in their field and were always willing and eager to explain every step of the process to us (and to our child). The cost was fair.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raj Saini, DDS?
Saini Orthodontics are the Best!! From Dr. Raj and Dr. Ty to all the staff, this has been a wonderful experience for my daughter and myself. Everyone is so awesome and makes you feel like family. You have exceeded my expectations of what my teeth would look like after my braces were removed. I was completely speechless at how perfect my teeth came out. It was worth the sacrifices and time that went into the process of correcting our teeth. We are HAPPY and Excited clients!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raj Saini, DDS?
Saini Orthodontics is the most professional, caring, and knowledgeable team I've come across in health professions. Dr. Saini is absolutely the best and I trust my three children with his care. After my children are done receiving treatment, I will finally get the smile I've always wanted!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raj Saini, DDS?
The worst experience ever. AVOID! I went to them as they were in-network.They told me that I did not have any orthodontic benefit (which was a total lie) and that I would have to pay out of pocket. They would not even quote me a price for the orthodontic treatment before an evaluation which cost $395! I insisted that they check with my insurance after which the administrator (I believe her name was Kelly) came back and said that Dr. Saini asks that we go somewhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raj Saini, DDS?
I am a 29 yr old female, who has since I was 10 yrs. old, dreamt of the perfect smile with straight white teeth. In my late teen years, I also developed TMJ which causes severe pain at times. I met with Dr. Raj Saini in December 2014. Since then my teeth are nearly perfect, & my TMJ has improved SIGNIFICANTLY. Dr. Raj & Dr. Ty have truly been a blessing. The entire staff has been great as well. Very efficient, friendly, knowledgeable & empathetic to any fears & concerns of the process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raj Saini, DDS?
Terrible! Don't fall for his introductory; he is such an unprofessional, disrespectful and angry person. I paid a fortune to him to have my tooth realigned by bracing. Once the payment completed, his character totally changed; he did not complete his job to adjust the bracing which was hurting me. He never listened to me to understand my problem as he always was in rush to end the session and acted so nervously and disrespectfully.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Raj Saini, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Saini?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Hindi

Dr. Saini accepts

Dr. Saini accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Saini treats your condition or procedure