Dr. Rafael Palaganas, DDS

Dr. Rafael Palaganas, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Rafael Palaganas, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Seminole, FL and has been practicing for 24 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Your Smile Studio

8201 113th St

Seminole, FL 33772

• Ameritas
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Palaganas

Dr. Palaganas' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Palaganas "I am in a unique profession where I can truly help people and change their lives in a positive way. I find immense satisfaction in helping my patients achieve their smile goals and love getting to know them on a personal basis. Education In order to become a dentist, I obtained the following: Bachelor of Science – Southwestern University in Georgetown, TX Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Texas Health Science Center, School of Dentistry, in San Antonio Advanced education general dentistry residency – University of Florida College of Dentistry Continuing Education Each year I complete numerous continuing dental education courses — well above the minimum required for licensure. These courses ensure I am able to provide the best possible care to my patients by staying up to date on current procedures and advancements. I have completed a range of courses through the Dawson Academy, the Ross Nash Esthetic Continuum, the Seattle Study Club, and the Scottsdale Center for Computerized Dentistry. As part of my commitment to furthering my knowledge, I’m an active member of the: American Dental Association Florida Dental Association West Coast District Dental Association Pinellas County Dental Association, past president I have also served as an examiner and monitor for the Florida State dental licensure exam. In the Practice I’ve been making a positive, lasting difference in people’s lives and building strong relationships for almost 20 years. I truly love what I do. I often have the opportunity to change a person’s perception of dentistry. It’s incredibly rewarding to work with someone who’s fearful and uneducated about dentistry and help people become active and enthusiastic participants in their care. I cherish the fact that my patients feel like members of my extended family. I genuinely care about each person who comes to me for treatment and appreciate the diverse needs and goals of my patients. My Team We like to smile and have as many laughs as possible in our office. We are truly a team, with a warmth, camaraderie, and respect for each other that translates into a caring environment for patients. Every member of the team is focused on giving each of our patients 100% of their attention, and making each visit a positive one. In the Community I feel it is important to be active in our community. I have helped provide dental services for many years for PARC, an organization that provides dental treatment for developmentally challenged children and adults. I have also fully endowed a scholarship in honor of my mother, which pays full tuition at her alma mater, Mary Johnson College of Nursing, in Manila, the Philippines. Family Life I was born in Manilla, the Philippines, and moved to the U.S. when I was a year old. I’ve lived in Treasure Island for more than 15 years and am glad to be raising my kids here. My wife Michelle and I have three children: Lauren, Jacqueline, and Marco. I’m an avid sports fan and love following our local teams: Go Rays, Bucs, and Lightning! I’m also a dedicated golfer and have managed to get my handicap down into the single digits!"

This content was provided by Dr. Palaganas "We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care in a friendly and compassionate manner. www.yoursmilestudio.com"

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

• University Of Texas Health Science Center Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Palaganas has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Palaganas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Palaganas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Palaganas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Palaganas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Palaganas to family and friends
345 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Palaganas' Performance