Pediatric Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Rachelle Shaw, DDS
Dr. Rachelle Shaw, DDS is a dentist who practices in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Shaw is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital.

4620 Jefferson Ln NE Ste C

• Composite Fillings
  • Dental Crown
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

Education data for Dr. Shaw is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Shaw has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shaw has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shaw does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shaw and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shaw's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shaw to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Shaw's Performance
Albuquerque, NM |
My daughter and I trust Dr. Shaw and her staff. She is kind, gentle, and is very knowledgeable. My daughter looks forward to going to the dentist because of Dr. Shaw.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Both of my girls ages 12 and 16 are patients of Dr. Shaw. From the minute you walk in, you know your going to have a great experience. Dr. Shaws friendly office staff and fun atmosphere puts even the most nervous kids at ease. Dr. Shaw is concise, thorough, and really takes time to get to know your child. After a little a long search for the perfect dentist, we are so glad to have found Dr. Shaw!
in Albuquerque, NM |
My children enjoy going to Dr. Shaw's office. Their experience is great every time. Thank you Dr. Shaw
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Shaw is terrific and has been my kid's dentist since they were 3 or 4yrs old. They are now 9 and 12. She really knows her stuff and is great with the kids.
Albuquerque, NM |
Our family has been searching for a new dentist that we could feel comfortable with, and also trust. From the very first phone call to Marie at the front desk, to the two dental assistants, and then to Dr. Shaw, who was the most amazing dentist that we have ever taken our children to, the experience was unbelievable. We left the office almost in disbelief as to how amazing the visit was. The respect , kindness and professionalism was something we had not experienced at other dental facilities
Alaska & Albuquerque |
Great experience at Dr. Shaw's office. She is very informative and is excellent with children! Would definitely recommend to others looking for a great, outgoing, and caring pediatric dentist.
Albuquerque |
One of my children is quite stubborn and difficult at times, but she LOVES Dr. Shaw! My other child had traumatic experiences at 2 other clinics (shoddy work,a dentist who was aggressive and made my child scared,etc.) and now loves going to the dentist! I'd rate Dr. Shaw a million stars If I could!
in Rio Rancho, NM |
My son has been seeing Dr. Shaw regularly for several years now. We absolutely love her and her amazing office staff. They are very knowledgeable and kind and I couldn't imagine us anywhere else. They always make my son feel very comfortable regardless of the type of visit, seeming to take a "montessori" type approach. And of course, he is always excited to visit the kid friendly office. A+++
in Albuquerque, NM |
We couldn't be happier with our service from Dr. Shaw and her office, I would shout it from the rooftops if I could! Dr. Shaw is excellent with toddlers, children and teens. Her office is fun and her staff is phenomenal.
Have you seen Dr. Rachelle Shaw, DDS?
Are you Dr. Shaw?

Visit Dr. Shaw

Dr. Shaw accepts 3 insurance carriers

Hospitals where Dr. Shaw has admitting privileges

Presbyterian Hospital
1100 Central Ave SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.