Dr. Rachel A. Maher, DMD

Dr. Rachel A. Maher, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry | Female

We believe that the best dental care is based on a relationship of trust between the parents, the patients, the staff, and the pediatric dentist. We firmly believe that children should keep their teeth for a lifetime, and they will with the proper preventive dentistry. The health of our patients and the elimination of dental disease through excellent pediatric dental care, genuine caring, compassion, and patience is the goal we strive to achieve at Dentistry For Children.Read more

Dentistry For Children

Experience with Dr. Maher
Dr. Maher's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
in Wilmington, DE |
My daughter needed a pediatric dentist from early age and after a less than stellar experience with another local pediatric dentist we found Dr. Mahar. We have been extremely pleased with the level of care & service. Bow both children see Dr. Mahar and my son said before the most recent appointment that he LOVES going to the dentist - I'm mot sure a better endorsement can be made!
Wilmington, DE |
Had great experience with Dentistry for Children for 11 years until they decided to terminate health care services for my son diagnosed with moderate autism. Our care was terminated, as explained to me, due to our payers. We have primary insurers Delta Dental and a secondary payer (Medicaid). I had no problem paying upfront because I knew I would receive a reimbursement check from Delta Dental. Refusing a Medicaid product will not ensure diversity and health equality to all children.
Springfield, PA |
Our family is very happy with Dr. Maher and her wonderful staff. We've visited many pediatric dentists (5+) over the years and feel blessed to have found this practice. She came recommended by the genetic doctors at Dupont that treat my special needs son. I drive a considerable distance but it's worth it. We are all comfortable and confident in the care we receive from Dr. Maher.
in Wilmington, DE |
We have had very good experiences with Dr. Maher and her office. They are always friendly, on time, and engage my boys. They are smiling and excited to see my kids. Dr. Maher never pushes excessive e-rays and is always willing to take time to talk with me and answer questions. This past visit, she noticed a hole in my son's sealant and asked the hygienist to touch it up right there - instead of having to come back. I really appreciated it.
in Swarthmore, PA |
Dr. Maher was originally recommended to us by an industry professional a number of years ago and we are yet to be disappointed. She, along with her staff, are personable, thorough, and sensitive to children's needs. Our orthodontist and their staff personnel have commented how amazingly cooperative and obliging the practice of Dentistry for Children is to work with.
in Newark, DE |
My son was a little nervous about getting a procedure done. Dr. Maher was very patient with him, and put him at ease by explaining everything that was going to be done. She was great!
in Wilmington, DE |
I absolutely love Dr. Maher & her staff. It was a great feeling after going to 3 other dentist to find one that was great for my daughter. They are very professional but at the same time know how to tend to the child to make them feel comfortable. My daughter is 3 years old & explained each tool to her before they used it & made her feel special. Before when we went to another dentist she did not want them to touch her but here she was comfortable enough for them to do what was needed.
in Camden, DE |
I have been bringing my child over 60 miles one way since he was 5 years old to Dr. Maher. He is now 15 and has never had one appointment that he was afraid to go to. Although I could have found a Dentist close, it is very important for me to have a Dentist that is gentle and that my child is comfortable with. I highly recommend Dr. Maher. Financially, she is a blessing, she works with me by letting me know well in advance when a procedure is needed. Her Staff is awesome and knowledgeable also
in Wilmington |
I love my dentist she is such an awesome person she take pride in her work.
Have you seen Dr. Rachel A. Maher, DMD?

Dr. Maher's Care Philosophy

Dr. Maher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Delaware not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Discoloration

University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dental Medicine
    Christiana Care Health Services In Wilmington, De
    Alvernia College

Dr. Maher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Dentistry