Dr. Rachel Maher, DMD

Dr. Rachel Maher, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry  |
Female
32 reviews

Dr. Rachel Maher, DMD is a dentist who practices in Wilmington, DE.

Dentistry For Children

2036 Foulk Rd Ste 200

Wilmington, DE 19810

Learn about Dr. Maher

We believe that the best dental care is based on a relationship of trust between the parents, the patients, the staff, and the pediatric dentist. We firmly believe that children should keep their teeth for a lifetime, and they will with the proper preventive dentistry. The health of our patients and the elimination of dental disease through excellent pediatric dental care, genuine caring, compassion, and patience is the goal we strive to achieve at Dentistry For Children.

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Discoloration

• Dental Cleaning
  • Dental Examination
  • Dental Filling
  • Digital X-Ray (CDR)
  • Pediatric Dental Exam

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

• Alvernia College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Christiana Care Health Services In Wilmington, De

Dr. Maher has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Maher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Maher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maher to family and friends
Dr. Maher's Performance
in Dover, DE |
I highly recommend Dr. Rachel Maher for parents concerned with proactively keeping their child's teeth healthy. My son was 5 years old when Dr. Maher began caring for his teeth in 2005. I continue to travel 123 miles round trip because of the gentle care and genuine concern she and her absolutely wonderful staff give my son, Tina, Gisell and all the girls are like family. Proactive parents, Sealants are the way to go! Seal those permanent teeth! It will save you money and your child cavities!
in Wilmington, DE |
My daughter and I always liked Dr. Maher and her staff. They make us feel comfortable and secure. And they always wear a smile :-) I'm glad we found her.
New Castle, DE |
She is the best dentist I have come acrossed. I can only give good comments. Once I tried to raplace Dr. Maher for another dentist because a change on my dental insurance. It was not posible to find another dentist like her and I cameback to her even if I have to pay out of network. One of the girls on the front desk is not as friendly but she is improving.
in Wilmington, DE |
My daughter needed a pediatric dentist from early age and after a less than stellar experience with another local pediatric dentist we found Dr. Mahar. We have been extremely pleased with the level of care & service. Bow both children see Dr. Mahar and my son said before the most recent appointment that he LOVES going to the dentist - I'm mot sure a better endorsement can be made!
Wilmington, DE |
Had great experience with Dentistry for Children for 11 years until they decided to terminate health care services for my son diagnosed with moderate autism. Our care was terminated, as explained to me, due to our payers. We have primary insurers Delta Dental and a secondary payer (Medicaid). I had no problem paying upfront because I knew I would receive a reimbursement check from Delta Dental. Refusing a Medicaid product will not ensure diversity and health equality to all children.
Springfield, PA |
Our family is very happy with Dr. Maher and her wonderful staff. We've visited many pediatric dentists (5+) over the years and feel blessed to have found this practice. She came recommended by the genetic doctors at Dupont that treat my special needs son. I drive a considerable distance but it's worth it. We are all comfortable and confident in the care we receive from Dr. Maher.
in Wilmington, DE |
We have had very good experiences with Dr. Maher and her office. They are always friendly, on time, and engage my boys. They are smiling and excited to see my kids. Dr. Maher never pushes excessive e-rays and is always willing to take time to talk with me and answer questions. This past visit, she noticed a hole in my son's sealant and asked the hygienist to touch it up right there - instead of having to come back. I really appreciated it.
in Swarthmore, PA |
Dr. Maher was originally recommended to us by an industry professional a number of years ago and we are yet to be disappointed. She, along with her staff, are personable, thorough, and sensitive to children's needs. Our orthodontist and their staff personnel have commented how amazingly cooperative and obliging the practice of Dentistry for Children is to work with.
in Newark, DE |
My son was a little nervous about getting a procedure done. Dr. Maher was very patient with him, and put him at ease by explaining everything that was going to be done. She was great!
in Wilmington, DE |
I absolutely love Dr. Maher & her staff. It was a great feeling after going to 3 other dentist to find one that was great for my daughter. They are very professional but at the same time know how to tend to the child to make them feel comfortable. My daughter is 3 years old & explained each tool to her before they used it & made her feel special. Before when we went to another dentist she did not want them to touch her but here she was comfortable enough for them to do what was needed.
in Wilmington |
I love my dentist she is such an awesome person she take pride in her work.
Have you seen Dr. Rachel Maher, DMD?

Visit Dr. Maher