Dr. Rachel Azinge, DDS

Dr. Rachel Azinge, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Rachel C. Azinge is a Frisco Family Dentist and the Dental director of the Dental Spa of Texas, in Frisco since 2004 . Originally from London , Dr Azinge received her Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from New York University College of Dentistry in 1997. While practicing in New York, she began to perfect her skills as a dental craftswoman, whose scientific knowledge and artistic insight helped perform many Smile Makeovers with Amazing results. Dr. Azinge also known as Dr Amazing by her patients, she completed hundreds of hours of Post-Graduate Residency training in Advanced Education in General dentistry (AEGD) at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and at Bronx Lebanon Hospital . Dr Rachel Azinge is one of the few Dentists to be recognized as a Preferred Provider by the makers of Invisalign Clear Aligners. Dr Rachel Azinge has proven her dedication and committment to her profession by developing a reputation of excellence, trust and partnership within the Frisco and surrounding communities, She proudly became the "Official Team Dentist" for the Dallas Maverick's affiliate, The Texas Legends NBA-D League in Frisco, Texas in 2016 Since then, she has sponsored several Frisco community events . while she enjoys helping with donations to the Frisco Family Services. Dr. Azinge`s greatest passion is for her Daughter and God Son who are her Pride and Joy !! She is very soft spoken and her patients love her british accent , her great bedside manner and listening and caring for all her patients . She is also known as the Gentle Dentist. She believes that listening and showing deep concern for her patients will make them feel comfortable in all dental procedures. This belief is also reflected in her staff. Her private practice offers routine cleanings for preventive care, periodontal treatments, cosmetic dentistry, teeth whitening options, crowns, Invisalign Clear Aligners, Fast Braces , implant surgeries and restorations, wisdom teeth extractions, root canal and more at our location in Frisco. Dr Rachel Azinge and her highly skilled team of dental professionals look forward to caring for you and your family and ensuring you a dental visit like no other, while delivering the smile of your dreams !! Dr Rachel Azinge is continuing to build your dental home by constantly adding new state-of-the-art-services and the latest dental technology to insure your comfort and optimal dental health. She believes in always staying ahead of the curve through consistent continuing education, not only for herself but her entire team and regularly invests in their professional advancement as well. She only uses the absolute best materials and dental labs, and at the same time, provides this high quality of dentistry at an affordable cost! Dental Spa of Texas offers a full range of dentistry for the entire family, from age 3 and beyond. Dr. Azinge is one of an elite group of dentists who personally sculpt patients' new smiles in sync with facial proportions and personal goals. Her approach to cosmetic dentistry provides her patients with smiles that are not only beautiful, but one that helps them project that image of "all that they can be". She welcomes patients of all ages and is great with Kids and all Family members. She welcomes all Patients from Frisco, Prosper, Celina, Mckinney, Allen, Plano , The Colony, Little Elm and Carrollton. Dr Azinge has a very simple Philosophy - To treat all patients , the way she would want to be treated , with a lot of respect and kindness !!

DENTAL SPA OF TEXAS

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Azinge

This content was provided by Dr. Azinge "Treat all my patients as I will like to be treated .

I am very gentle , compassionate and  a detailed  dentist .

I listen  to your concern and create the smile you have always wanted .

We love kids to who feel very comfortable with us ."

• Family Dentistry

• New York University / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Azinge has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Azinge has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Azinge does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Azinge and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Azinge's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Azinge to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Azinge's Performance
everyone here was extremely kind and made me feel very comfortable. I used a Groupon, but will likely come back in the future.
painless, fast and friendly.
I relocated to Miami earlier this year but love Dental Spa so much that I schedule my dental visits during my trips back to Dallas. Rachel and her staff have always been super friendly and accommodating. I will continue to come here no matter where I am.
Dr. Rachel Azinge is clear with her competent explanations and calming while she works. Her dental assistant Jill is friendly and has a great bedside manner from greeting you in the lobby to caring for you with detail in the chair :+) Brenda at the front desk is always personable and organized. I highly recommend their tranquil environment and fantastic staff! -- Jennifer D.
I was well received when I got to the clinic. Despite my complications, I was treated painlessly, and with great efficiency. The Dentist explained the treatment process that was very clear to me from the onset. Highly recommended to everyone.
All our family are dr Azinge patients more than ten years. It is always a pleasure to come to the Dental Spa of Texas and get treatment. Dr Azinge is extremely professional, patient and knowledgeable doctor.
homely,welcoming and satisfying experience
Awesome
awesome
I love the doctor and the staff. They have the best professional team in the DFW Metroplex. Keep up the good work. Thanks!
Rachel Azinge is incredibly gentle, caring and so great about explaining what is being done, what needs to be done and why. I am so thankful!
I highly recommend.
Dr. Azinge is the best dentist I've ever been to! She actually cleans and spends more time with me than any other dentist I've ever been to. She also fixed 2 chipped teeth that had been treated by 2 other dentists unsatisfactorily. The staff are amazing and so professional and fast. I recommend them for all dental and cleaning services.
Dr. Azinge was patient, kind and knowledgeable with me and my procedure. She made sure that I was comfortable during my the 6 crown procedure, as I am a very sensitive person. This has been an extremely pleasant experience with flexible payment plans available. She is a must see!
The whole team is amazing, patient and very knowledgeable!! My kiddos LOVE coming to see Dr. A!!
Warm and friendly staff, everyone is so helpful!
I love coming to Dr. Azinge
Perfect!
very relaxing and professional experience!
Dr. Azinge is incredibly gentle, patient, and knowledgeable. She has a steady hand and the shots I received were painless! Lovely all the way around. Two thumbs up!
Wonderful!
good
It has been a year long journey for me with Dr. Azinga and her amazing staff. They always make you feel comfortable and relaxed even during the toughest time with dental concerns. I now have 12 new teeth and I cannot stop smiling. Thanks to this professional, compassionate team. I am proud to call them family and I am forever grateful. Do Not miss an opportunity or be afraid of necessary Dental care for you and your family. You will be forever changed by your experience with Dr. Azinga.
Frisco, TX |
Stay away from this practice! Both Dr. Azinge and her staff are as incompetent as they could be! I had to go get all of her fillings redone after being in pain with swollen gums and she doesn't even have the professionalism to return my calls!
This is a Patient who would never be happy with anything , I practice dentistry because I love what I do , I do no harm to anyone and never WILL . I do not respect people who live to cause harm and write hurtful stuff . It boils down to human decency and clearly is not present here.
Have you seen Dr. Rachel Azinge, DDS?

Visit Dr. Azinge