Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. Vora

Dental Associates of Arlington

22 Mill St Ste 104 Arlington, MA 02476

Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Arlington, MA and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Boston University Goldman School Of Dental Medicine-D.M.D. in 2010 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Vora's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vora

Dr. Vora?
Dr. Vora's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD
I am thoroughly impressed by the treatment I've gotten here. I hadn't found a dentist in Boston since I moved (4 years ago), and would go to my old dentist on visits home. I missed a few cleanings over the past couple years and found myself with an awful toothache and no one to call. I knew it was bad, but I wanted to choose the right dentist who was knowledgeable and wouldn't rip me off (I had no insurance). I felt at ease with them the entire time, and will definitely be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
I have been going to this practice for over a decade. I recently broke a tooth biting into something, and I scheduled an appointment with him to have the tooth repaired. Dr. Vora fixed it immediately. The staff is awesome as well - very friendly and welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
Dr. Vora is very friendly, and truly a high-class professional in her field. Not only is she excellent when it comes to routine dental maintenance/work, she is an amazing cosmetic dentist as well. After a couple of routine visits, I told her that I was always interested in veneers, but did not know much about them other than being expensive. After an exam, she thought I'd be a perfect candidate for veneers turns out it was! I couldn't believe it - a beautiful, perfect smile!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
Best dentist visit ever. Dr. Vora and her staff were incredibly kind, gentle, and competent. The office is great, and the ladies had a nurturing aura. I've been horrified of the dentist my entire life, and for the first time ever I'm actually looking forward to going back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
I had a very positive experience here. I felt safe and cared for and was given HONEST advice. My current oral health hasn't been in a state of greatness and that paired with avoidance and procrastination ended in... Root canal... But hopefully the first step to healthy teeth. Dr. Vora takes great care to make her patients feel comfortable in the chair.  Her staff is very friendly and welcoming and I have never had to sit in the waiting room for more than 5 min!  She values your time
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
My coworker referred me to Dr. Vora and I am so glad I came in! I generally love going to the dentist, and Dr. Vora was approachable and very professional. I have to commend the dental assistant, who was so friendly and knowledgeable. She did a great job scaling my teeth -- they looked so much whiter afterward. I also appreciate her for making the teeth x-ray process so quick and painless. I will continue to see Dr. Vora for all my dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
My coworker referred me to Dr. Vora and I am so glad I came in! I generally love going to the dentist, and Dr. Vora was approachable and very professional. I have to commend the dental assistant (Asian lady), who was so friendly and knowledgeable. She did a great job scaling my teeth -- they looked so much whiter afterward. I also appreciate her for making the teeth x-ray process so quick and painless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
Dr. Vora is a wonderfully kind Dentist. She takes great care to make her patients feel comfortable in the chair. Her staff is very friendly and welcoming and I have never had to sit in the waiting room for more than 5 min! She values your time as much as hers. That is very hard to find in a Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
I know how scary the idea of a visit to the dentist can be for most people. I wouldn't consider myself one of these fearful people but going to the dentist certainly isn't on my list of favorite things to do. Dr. Vora and her staff however have made each and every single visit pleasant and painless. Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and seem genuinely concerned with my level of comfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
I was a new patient and I came in for cleaning that I anticipated would be difficult. This was the best cleaning I ever had in my entire life and it was virtually painless. Everybody at the office was so friendly and open and professional. Even after I got home and the Novocain wore off I felt no pain whatsoever. I am one of these people that really hate going to the dentist but I could learn to love this dentist. I love the fact that they follow up and check-up without pressure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vora?

Dr. Rachana Vora is a General Dentist serving the Arlington area.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics

2010
Boston University Goldman School Of Dental Medicine-D.M.D.
New York University / College of Dentistry
New York University
2005
General Practice-Government Dental College and Hospital
2010
2005

• Hindi

Dr. Vora accepts

Dr. Vora accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Delta Dental
Delta Dental of Washington
Dental Health Alliance, LLC
DentaQuest
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Guardian
MetLife
United Concordia

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Noncompliance with a Professional Rule (6/22/2015)View details
No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Vora treats your condition or procedure