Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD

Dentistry •  Female • Age 43

Dr. Vora

Dental Associates of Arlington

22 Mill St Ste 104 Arlington, MA 02476

Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Arlington, MA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Vora to book an appointment.

Dr. Vora's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vora

Dr. Vora?
I am thoroughly impressed by the treatment I've gotten here. I hadn't found a dentist in Boston since I moved (4 years ago), and would go to my old dentist on visits home. I missed a few cleanings over the past couple years and found myself with an awful toothache and no one to call. I knew it was bad, but I wanted to choose the right dentist who was knowledgeable and wouldn't rip me off (I had no insurance). I felt at ease with them the entire time, and will definitely be back.
  • Long wait times
Anna in Belmont, MA – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
I have been going to this practice for over a decade. I recently broke a tooth biting into something, and I scheduled an appointment with him to have the tooth repaired. Dr. Vora fixed it immediately. The staff is awesome as well - very friendly and welcoming.
Ellen in Boston, MA – Dec 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
Dr. Vora is very friendly, and truly a high-class professional in her field. Not only is she excellent when it comes to routine dental maintenance/work, she is an amazing cosmetic dentist as well. After a couple of routine visits, I told her that I was always interested in veneers, but did not know much about them other than being expensive. After an exam, she thought I'd be a perfect candidate for veneers turns out it was! I couldn't believe it - a beautiful, perfect smile!
Cheryl in Lexington, MA – Oct 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
Best dentist visit ever. Dr. Vora and her staff were incredibly kind, gentle, and competent. The office is great, and the ladies had a nurturing aura. I've been horrified of the dentist my entire life, and for the first time ever I'm actually looking forward to going back.
L Taylor in Belmont, MA – Sep 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
I had a very positive experience here. I felt safe and cared for and was given HONEST advice. My current oral health hasn't been in a state of greatness and that paired with avoidance and procrastination ended in... Root canal... But hopefully the first step to healthy teeth. Dr. Vora takes great care to make her patients feel comfortable in the chair.  Her staff is very friendly and welcoming and I have never had to sit in the waiting room for more than 5 min!  She values your time
Sjain in Medford, MA – Sep 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
My coworker referred me to Dr. Vora and I am so glad I came in! I generally love going to the dentist, and Dr. Vora was approachable and very professional. I have to commend the dental assistant, who was so friendly and knowledgeable. She did a great job scaling my teeth -- they looked so much whiter afterward. I also appreciate her for making the teeth x-ray process so quick and painless. I will continue to see Dr. Vora for all my dental needs.
Joseph in Burlington, MA – Sep 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
My coworker referred me to Dr. Vora and I am so glad I came in! I generally love going to the dentist, and Dr. Vora was approachable and very professional. I have to commend the dental assistant (Asian lady), who was so friendly and knowledgeable. She did a great job scaling my teeth -- they looked so much whiter afterward. I also appreciate her for making the teeth x-ray process so quick and painless.
Caitlin in Belmont, MA – Sep 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
Dr. Vora is a wonderfully kind Dentist. She takes great care to make her patients feel comfortable in the chair. Her staff is very friendly and welcoming and I have never had to sit in the waiting room for more than 5 min! She values your time as much as hers. That is very hard to find in a Doctor.
Susan M. in Arlington, MA – Aug 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
I know how scary the idea of a visit to the dentist can be for most people. I wouldn't consider myself one of these fearful people but going to the dentist certainly isn't on my list of favorite things to do. Dr. Vora and her staff however have made each and every single visit pleasant and painless. Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and seem genuinely concerned with my level of comfort.
Brandon in Lexington, MA – Aug 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
I was a new patient and I came in for cleaning that I anticipated would be difficult. This was the best cleaning I ever had in my entire life and it was virtually painless. Everybody at the office was so friendly and open and professional. Even after I got home and the Novocain wore off I felt no pain whatsoever. I am one of these people that really hate going to the dentist but I could learn to love this dentist. I love the fact that they follow up and check-up without pressure.
Morgan W. in Lexington, MA – May 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
Ok here goes. I am a big fan of good customer service. Whenever I have to pay my hard earned money for services I expect to be treated with great customer service. I was not disappointed not one little bit. I received personal service beyond compare. My teeth and I are happy! Not to mention my minty fresh breath. The staff is very friendly and always get the treatment I deserved. I have referred many people here and will continue to do so.
A. Larson in Arlington, MA – Apr 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
The staff is great and warm. I usually coming in for a cleaning only and have never been so happy.
Caitlin D. in Lexington, MA – Feb 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
Dr. Vora is the nicest and makes you feel really comfortable while you're there. The office is really clean and has good technology. I used to hate going to the dentist, and now it doesn't bother me.
Rocky M. in Jersey City, NJ – Feb 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
Great dental office and excellent staff.
Jay in Charlestown, MA – Feb 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
Convenient location, friendly staff, and a great doctor. They removed 2 Wisdom teeth. They called me the next day to see how I was doing. They took very good care of me and seemed incredibly knowledgeable. The entire thing was basically painless and over in under one hour. Dr. Vora spend time getting to know patients and asking them their problems. I will definitely go back and tell all my family and friends who their new dentist should be.
LisaRichards in Lexington, MA – Feb 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
Everyone is so nice. The doctor showed up quick rather than other places where I've had to wait 20 min or so. We traveled 35 minutes to come to this dentist, and we would do it all over again. The dentist is great about communicating through procedures to ensure adequate comfort is provided. I would recommend this office to anyone.
Marly Miller in Boston, MA – Feb 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?
Dr. Vora is excellent. Dr. Vora sat down with me and reviewed the new patient form that I had completed. She asked questions and listened to me. She talked to me and understood what was going on with my teeth and my immediate concerns. I was very impressed that she (Dr. Vora) sat down with me instead of sending a dental assistant to answer all the questions. She is very concerned for your health and well-being. Dr. Vora personally called me to ask how my teeth was doing after the appt. Awesome!
Abhishek in Arlington, MA – Jan 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rachana Vora, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vora?

Dr. Rachana Vora is a General Dentist serving the Arlington area.

Dr. Rachana Vora is a Board Certified General Dentist with a specialty in Oral Conscious Sedation Dentistry. Dr. Vora has been practicing dentistry for...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry