Dr. Rabiel R. Amirian, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Brooklyn Dental 142 Joralemon St Ste 6E, Brooklyn, NY 11201 Get Directions
(718) 624-1970

Learn about this Dentist

Our dentists located in Brooklyn, NY believe in delivering comfortable and optimal care to our patients. We treat our patients as if they are our own family members. Our patients appreciate the numerous hours of training and up to date procedures our staff dedicates to providing leading edge innovative approaches. Our services include cosmetic dentistry, porcelain veneers, dental implants, invisalign treatments and many other procedures.Read more

Dr. Amirian's Experience

Visiting Dr. Amirian

Dr. Amirian accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Amirian has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Amirian's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amirian to family and friends
4.3
Experience with Dr. Amirian
Dr. Amirian's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (19)
in Brooklyn, NY |
Most warm and caring dentist ever! Dr.Amirian was as gentle as can be! Dr.Amirian calmed me down since I am a very nervous patient! I have to say true to his word he was a real gentleman! I wish there were more like him around!
in Brooklyn |
I just got a check up and cleaning , the lady who did my cleaning was great and dr. Amirian was very knowledgable and explained every single detail of my treatment. He was highly recommended through my best friend who just got his teeth fixed. I'm looking forward to get my smile done the same way. Thankfully they worked out an interest free Payment plan based on my excellent credit so now I can finally afford the smile I deserve after the hard work.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Excellent dentist! I finally got a diagnosis so I got TMJ issues , he recommended me an device which was customized for me in his office . So far I ve been using for several months and my problem has been solved! My insurance didn't cover but which insurance would anyways ...
in Brooklyn, NY |
I saw dr.Amirian few weeks ago as an emergency visit I broke one of my front teeth So I was frustrated and embarrassed to even see my myself in the mirror... Thankfully my boyfriend suggested me to see him and he took care of it right away I left with a beautiful temporary tooth the same day and I got the permanent last week. He s soft spoken and has with his gently hands I didn't feel anything..The best part I didn't pay upfront I got into a free interest payment plan that works with my budget.
in Brooklyn |
I decided to see Dr. Amirian after checking his reviews in most trusted sites and patient testimonials on YouTube. He is actually better than expected, down to earth , soft hands and seems to actually care about his patients. He explained every single detail of the treatment that I needed and listened to all my questions and concerns.Took his time to talk to my spouse by phone. Highly recommended! I got painless implants and their anesthesiologist is great!! I already referred few co workers ..
in Brooklyn, NY |
I have to say he is the best dentist Ive been to in Brooklyn. I had cosmetic veneers done and I love them!! The staff is so friendly and they are genuinely caring. I'm so glad I found them. im a chicken when it comes to the dentist so they gave me sedation and It was so relaxing. They veneers weren't cheap but they worked out a payment plan with carecredit so I can pay it off monthly. I'm so happy with the results and they look very natural. They are awesome!! Sending everyone I know to them.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Short wait times. Both the x-ray tech and hygienist, as well as the reception staff were super friendly and professional. Dr. Amirian was ambivalent. He came in for about three minutes. Briefly looked in my mouth. Asked me about my sometime-y jaw pain. Suggested Invisalign braces. Told me I needed to floss and left. His exam was not as thorough as my former dentist who checks for oral cancer and prods each of my teeth to check for stickiness. Five stars for support staff, one for him.
in Brooklyn, NY |
the minute I walk in the door there is such an easy about the office . The staff are amazing I am so happy I got there flyer in my mailbox. Now I can smile and not wont to cover my mouth . and Dr. Amirian did that for me. Thank you again I will be back and my husband and son .
Have you seen Dr. Rabiel R. Amirian, DDS?
Are you Dr. Amirian?

Compare Dr. Amirian

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

University Of Buffalo School Of Dental Medicine

New York University / College of Dentistry

Completed in 2007

Binghamton University

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Amirian has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Amirian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Amirian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amirian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Amirian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Amirian

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Amirian's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Amirian

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Amirian's Care Philosophy