Head & Neck Surgical Oncology  |
Dr. Rabie Shanti, MD
Dr. Rabie Shanti, MD is a dentist who practices in Philadelphia, PA. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Shanti is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital and Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.

3400 Civic Center Blvd Fl 4th

Philadelphia, PA 19104

Learn about Dr. Shanti

See how frequently Dr. Shanti performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dentofacial Anomalies
Facial Reconstruction
Head and Neck Surgery

Dr. Shanti's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Head & Neck Surgical Oncology

• Secondary Malignancies
  • Snoring
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thrombocytosis

• Microvascular Head and Neck Reconstructive Surgery
  • Oral Cancer Screening
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Skin Grafts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Harvard School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • New Jersey Medical School (UMDNJ)
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • The University Hospital-New Jersey Medical School
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • The University Hospital-New Jersey Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Shanti has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shanti has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shanti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shanti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shanti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shanti to family and friends
Dr. Shanti's Performance
in Mount Pocono, PA |
Dr Shanti was a very kind and caring doctor. He took as much time as needed for all my questions.
A couple of months ago my dad had surgery to help alleviate his tongue cancer and Dr. Shanti was the man with the plan. Not only did Dr. Shanti's surgery on my father go quicker than expected, but so far the results have been great and my dad's cancer remains in remission. Dr. Shanti has been very helpful in keeping me abreast of my dad's status, particularly since I live far away from him and has been responsive to any questions I've had.
in Wallingford, PA |
Dr. Shanti is an outstanding doctor. He demonstrates respect and empathy for his patients, listening to their concerns and offering understandable options. He is a skilled doctor with a great knowledge of his field. I felt completely confident in his judgment and his abilities and would not hesitate to return to his care. In addition, his overall practice is very well run in terms of communications and waiting time.
Morrisville, PA |
Dr. Shanti and his resident staff were wonderful in dealing with us after my son was hit by a car. They were very helpful in ensuring that we understood his condition, his treatment options and also asked about how he was feeling and managing his injuries, even months later. Would definitely recommend!
in Carlisle, PA |
Over the years I have had medical treatment and surgeries at military hospitals to include Walter Reed, VA facilities and civilian hospitals such as Hershey Medical Center. Without a doubt Dr. Shanti is one of the finest physicians I have had the opportunity to see as a patient. I have never had a doctor take such personal interest in my care. He is the most Professional, Caring and Concerned physician I have ever had. He is truly one of the Best of the Best!
in Philadelphia, PA |
My husband and I met Dr. Shanti during some very trying times. He put us at ease and spoke to us about the procedure and recovery in a language we could understand, listened to our concerns, and spent as much time at our appointments that was needed. Due to heart issues that complicated his healing process we spent several visits in the ER, and each time Dr. Shanti was available. He adjusted his course of action as warranted with these complications. I would recommend him highly!
in Bensalem, PA |
My experience with Dr. Shanti and his staff was perfect. He is very personable and put me at ease immediately. I was a bit afraid because I never had oral surgery. Dr. Shanti promised me that he would take care of me and wouldn't let anything bad happen. Which is exactly what happened. Sincerely, Antoinette Baird
in St Augustine, FL |
Dr. Shanti helped save my father's life. My father was diagnosed with oral squamous cell carcinoma 12 years ago, and since then he has had a few reoccurrences. The latest one was very scary, because we were told from some other doctors that if my father were to deny any treatments (chemo/surgery), he'd only have about 9 months to live. We then visited Dr. Shanti and Dr. Kim, and these guys are the reason why my father is still alive. They did a wonderful job, and I thank God for their help!
Have you seen Dr. Rabie Shanti, MD?
Are you Dr. Shanti?

See our Head & Neck Surgical Oncology Specialist at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health

Hospitals where Dr. Shanti has admitting privileges