Dr. R Foulk, DMD

Dr. R Foulk, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. R Foulk, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Reno, NV. He graduated from University Of Nevada Las Vegas Dental School and practices dentistry, headache management, and more.Read his story

855 W 7th St # 200

Reno, NV 89503

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Foulk

Dr. Foulk's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Foulk "As a professional I aspire to be a force for good in my community and I want to be an individual whom people can trust with their most valuable possession: their health. Dentistry today is advancing faster than ever, with new research, discovery and technology to make care easier, faster, and more comfortable, and I am excited to have the opportunity to share these advancements with my patients every day. I devote myself to staying abreast of new knowledge and bringing that information to my patients in order to bring them better health and beautiful smiles. As a native of Reno I graduated from Reno High School before continuing my education at BYU. While living in Utah I met my wife Nabby, a beautiful musician and singer. Together we moved to Las Vegas where I attended dental school at UNLV. While in school I enjoyed participating in frequent charitable events to serve children, teens and Veterans. Upon graduation we returned home to Reno and were delighted to welcome Dean, our first child, to our home. We love the beauty of Northern Nevada and enjoy paddle boarding, hiking, skiing and snowboarding. I also enjoy playing guitar and making music with my wonderfully talented wife. We are so excited to raise our family and be part of the community in the wonderful Truckee Meadows."

This content was provided by Dr. Foulk "As a professional I aspire to be a force for good in my community and I want to be an individual whom people can trust with their most valuable possession: their health. Dentistry today is advancing faster than ever, with new research, discovery and technology to make care easier, faster, and more comfortable, and I am excited to have the opportunity to share these advancements with my patients every day. I devote myself to staying abreast of new knowledge and bringing that information to my patients in order to bring them better health and beautiful smiles."

10  Practice Areas

• Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Nevada Las Vegas Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Foulk has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Foulk has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Foulk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foulk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Foulk's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Foulk to family and friends