Dr. Quynh-Thuyen Tan, DDS

Dr. Quynh-Thuyen Tan, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female
Dr. Quynh-Thuyen Tan, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Sugar Land, TX and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from University Of Toronto / Faculty Of Dentistry in 2002 and practices orthodontics, dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read her story

19875 Southwest Fwy # 250

Sugar Land, TX 77479

• AARP
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Tan

Dr. Tan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tan "It's a privilege and a joy to be your orthodontist! I love that I get to help so many people improve their smile, improve their health and empower them with confidence! It was my interest in dentofacial aesthetics that ultimately led me to a career in orthodontics. However, beyond creating beautiful smiles, I cherish the opportunity to get to know and grow with my patients as they come in for regular appointments over the years. We just end up being one big family. My staff and I take pride in giving our patients excellence in care and making their experience special."

This content was provided by Dr. Tan ""After having worked in several different practice settings, I realized that I wanted to open a small boutique practice, where each patient receives the personal attention and special care that they deserve. Children, especially, need extra time and reassurance to make their experience positive. Some adults, too, need a little TLC because it is their first time going through orthodontics!

My team's goals are to provide top quality honest care and excellent service to each and every patient. We are committed to staying current with continuing education courses and we regularly search for better materials and technology. We use only quality dental products, digital x-rays, and top of the line sterilization equipment.""

3  Practice Areas

• University Of Texas Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Tan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tan has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Tan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tan to family and friends

Dr. Tan's Performance

Dr. Tan Says:
"

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback. If you had a great experience, I hope you will share this with your friends and family. If there was room for improvement, I encourage you to contact me so that we can make changes to exceed our patients expectations.

"

Dr. Tan is very professional and passionate about what she does. We have been visiting her for past three years (two more to go) and every visit she is present. She took her time and explain everything about the treatment(s). Most importantly she cares about her patient. We couldn’t be more pleased...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Tan is extremely professional and very, very informative. Such polite and friendly staff!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Tan is the best orthodontist ever! She's friendly and cares about her patients. She and her staff has made my treatment easier and more fun!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
she's an excellent orthodontist, great bedside manner, completely trust her, had great results!
Are you Dr. Tan?