Dr. Prince Arrington III, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Prince Arrington III, DDS
Dr. Prince Arrington III is the owner of Beach Tree Dental Care and Dental Urgent Care. Dr. Arrington majored in biological sciences at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC, and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree in 1983 from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Dentistry. For over 30 years, Dr. Arrington owned and operated The Creative Smile Center, PLLC, providing the entire range of general, cosmetic, implant, invisalign, teeth whitening, and emergency dental services to families and individuals. Dr. Arrington's love for warm weather and the beach brought him back to Boca Raton, Florida. In addition to complying with the continuing education requirements of the North Carolina and Florida Dental Boards, Dr. Arrington has exceeded those minimums and attended and received certification in advanced continuums including the Medical College of Georgia AAID implant course, Invisalign orthodontics courses, and the John Russo Bone and Soft Tissue Grafting Course, among other extensive training. Dr. Arrington fervently believes that the highest level of care requires staying up-to-date with all of the newest techniques and advancements and therefore requires continuing education not only for himself, but also for his staff as well. Dr. Arrington's mission at Beach Tree Dental Care is to provide high quality dental care at convenient hours, including after-hours and weekends. Patients no longer have to miss time from work or school to receive quality dental care. He has therefore established a unique office where patients may receive a wide range of general, cosmetic, emergency and urgent services at the highest standards in the industry using only the most qualified professionals, state-of-the-art facilities, and best quality materials – all leading to an affordable, pleasant, and painless experience. Along with his highly trained staff and modern office, Dr. Arrington can handle any routine, cosmetic or urgent dental need that may arise within the scope of general dentistry. Likewise, he can provide appropriate pain relief for patients needing specialty services. Dr. Arrington adamantly believes that dental care should be an entitlement for everyone all of the time – not just between the hours of 9-5 Monday thru Friday. Now because of Beach Tree Dental Care's extended office hours, patients no longer need to suffer in pain, delay needed care, or miss important affairs when dental emergencies arise. Dr. Arrington believes that truly great patient care involves a close collaboration between all of a patient's caregivers. Therefore, he has always worked closely with other comprehensive care dentists, specialists, and medical doctors – all inuring to the patient's benefit. Dr. Arrington works closely with referring dentists who need extra coverage for their patients with urgent needs by treating only the area referred for treatment, and then returning the patient to his or her own dentist for continuing or follow-up care. Dr. Arrington is a proud veteran, having served in the US Air Force from 1972 to 1976. He was nominated by his commanding officer, and attended and completed NCO Leadership School at Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana, where he graduated as a Distinguished Graduate. Dr. Arrington credits his military training with instilling in him the drive to be the best that he can be. This motto continues to drive his quest for excellence at Beach Tree Dental Care.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Arrington III's Care Philosophy

Listen. Care. Explain. These are the steps we take to provide our patients with truly excellent dental care. When you visit our dental office in Boca Raton, Florida, your concerns are our highest priorities, whether they be health or finance related. Our dentist and team strive to make you feel welcome and comfortable throughout your stay, but ensure that your appointment is time efficient so that you can return to your daily schedule. At Beach Tree Dental Care, you are never just a number; Dr. Prince Arrington III and our team look forward to meeting you.

Dr. Arrington III's Experience

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arrington III to family and friends
Dr. Arrington III Says:

Dr. Arrington III's Performance
in Boca Raton, FL |
For general dentistry, I am very satisfied. That's what I wanted-- having relocated to Boca from NC. UNC Dental school Grad is what initially caught my eye. This is a perfect solution for me knowing that for any specialized work, he'll refer me to the appropriate specialist. Did the cleaning himself -- means he's looking at all the teeth. Buffed a rough edge off a troublesome tooth and gave very thorough explanations of options. Has the digital xray machine and new equipment.
in Boca raton, Florida |
I would not go anywhere else. Aside from the extremely accommodating hours of operation, the knowledge and expertise is beyond that of other local facilities. I highly recommend.
in Boca Raton, FL |
The mere mention of the word dentist causes me to hyperventilate with fear. This causes me to put off going to the dentist. Anyway, I was referred to Dr. Arrington at Dental Urgent Care. Dr. Arrington genuinely understood my fear and he was so kind in helping me feel at ease as he took his time and talked me through each step of my procedure to let me know what to expect. I've never experienced this kind of patience and compassion from a dentist. I'm never going anyplace else. He's the best.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Mind-numbing pain from a cracked tooth took me to Dr. Arrington?s office. Turns out I had two irreparable teeth. Dr. Arrington explained my options in meticulous detail, along with the benefits, shortcomings, and most importantly, cost of each choice. I chose to replace them with implants which I had been hearing about. I am thrilled to death with the results. The implants look so natural that I cannot tell which are the implants and which are my natural teeth. Great dentist.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Thanksgiving weekend found me wracked with a toothache. I called six other dentists who said they had weekend hours. Only Dr. Arrington at Dental Urgent Care answered. They told me to come right in. Because a root had broken I chose to have an extraction and bone grafting for a future implant. I was scared to death. Dr. Arrington?s manner and patience really soothed me, and it turned out I didn?t feel a thing. I don?t want anyone but Dr. Arrington working on me in the future. Great Dr.
in WHITAKERS, N.C. |
My experience with dr. Arrington was very rewarding and much needed due to a tooth breakage.
in Wake Forest, NC |
I called Dr. Arrington due to an excruciating toothache. After x-rays and an exam Dr. Arrington informed me that I had a severely abscessed front tooth. He explained my options and how much each would cost up front. He got me out of pain, removed the tooth, fixed me up with a temporary flipper on the spot and sent me along my way looking like nothing had ever been wrong. And I never felt a thing. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Arrington and Dental Urgent Care to anyone needing a dentist.
in Cary, NC |
Thank you Dr. Arrington for taking care of my broken front tooth. It was very terrifying and sad to see my broken tooth in the mirror. I was very apprehensive and you and your staff were amazing at calming me down. Thank you for giving me back my beautiful smile!
in Laurel, MD |
Dr. Arrington was very caring and detailed about what I needed to do in order to improve my teeth. There was a very pleasant atmosphere and he was beyond gentle when caring for my teeth and gums.
The best experience I've ever had. The friendliness was exceptional. The knowledge and experience that Dr. Arrington has shows in his work.
in Florida |
I would highly recommend to everyone Dr. Arrington's office. I once was afraid of the dentist. For the fear of pain, but not anymore. Thanks Dr. Arrington. I had an urgent matter and your staff quickly scheduled me an appointment that day. I didn't wait long upon arrival filled out a couple forms and in the back I went. The doctor numbed me quickly and pain free and before I new it he had finished my procedure. The staff and office was really nice. I must say very good quality of care .
in Las Vegas, NV |
the best dental experience I've had & will definitely return when i need more dental work done.. i'm from Las Vegas & while traveling in Florida when i had a lose wisdom tooth. I found them online looking for an urgent care after hours location, called them, got right in & they took care of me & removed the tooth.. literally a painless experience & process, they explained everything to me so i fully understood & never suggested things i didn't need. I found my new dentist.. i highly recommend!
Have you seen Dr. Prince Arrington III, DDS?
Are you Dr. Arrington III?

Compare Dr. Arrington III

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Arrington III's Care Philosophy

Listen. Care. Explain.

Dr. Arrington III says...

Dr. Arrington is the primary dentist and owner of Beach Tree Dental Care and Dental Urgent Care. He majored in biological sciences at North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC, and received a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree in 1983 from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Dentistry. For over 30 years he has provided the entire range of of general, cosmetic, implant, teeth whitening and emergency dental care to families and individuals.

Dr. Arrington III says...

For over 30 years Dr. Arrington has provided the entire range of general, cosmetic, implant, teeth whitening and emergency dental care to families and individuals. In addition to complying with the continuing education requirements of the North Carolina and Florida Dental Boards, he has exceeded those minimums and attended and received certification in advanced continuums including the Medical College of Georgia AAID implant course, Invisalign orthodontics courses, and the John Russo Bone and Soft Tissue Grafting Course, among other extensive training.

At Beach Tree Dental Care in Boca, Dr. Arrington offers a wide range of general, cosmetic, implant, invisalign, teeth whitening and emergency procedures.

Dr. Arrington III says...

How my patients feel about their dental care is most important to me.  I am a gentle, caring dentist who uses the most advanced materials & procedures available. I  practice comfortable, health-centered dentistry with a strong emphasis on getting to know each of my patients. In addition to my technical proficiency, I am a careful listener & will explain beforehand what treatment is best for your individual needs.

Here at Beach Tree Dental Care, I have pride in using the latest technology, in conjunction with the best in personalized care, to give you optimal dental health. Whether focusing on preventive care, emergency care, or undertaking restorative work, you can trust you'll be in good hands.

I always look forward to your visit & to showing you how exceptional dentistry can improve your life.

Dr. Arrington III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Graduated in 1979

• Other Education
    Medical College Of Georgia Aaid Implant Continuum

Completed in 2005

Dr. Arrington III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arrington III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry