Dr. Prince Arrington, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 67

Dr. Prince Arrington, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Boca Raton, FL and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of North Carolina / School of Dentistry medical school in 1983. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Arrington to book an appointment.

Dr. Arrington

Beach Tree Dental Care, Boca Raton FL

7301 W Palmetto Park Rd Ste 205c Boca Raton, FL 33433

Dr. Arrington's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Arrington

Dr. Arrington?
  • Appointment scheduling (17)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (17)
  • Explained conditions well (17)
    Doctor Arrington was my dentist for several years when his practice was in Apex N.C. Due to a change in jobs and increase in driving distance, I decided to try a dentist closer to my home.after driving the 80 miles roundtrip to his office for several years. Doctor Arrington and staff were always warm, and personable and professional and his work was exceptional. I was actually online today in hopes of returning to Dr, Arrington as a patient but found he had relocated his practice to Louisiana.
    Ulysses McNeill in DUNN – Dec 06, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prince Arrington, DDS?
    My husband and I recently relocated to Boca Raton, and have been actively looking for a family dentist. We saw the reviews on Dr. Arrington and made an appointment for routine cleaning and X-rays . We were very surprised that Dr. Arrington personally cleaned and thoroughly examined our teeth, although he has a very friendly and qualified assistant. Our overall experience with the efficient staff, and Dr. Arrington surpassed our expectation, and we are so happy to be permanent patients.
    Paulette /Pat in Boca Raton, FL – Oct 05, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prince Arrington, DDS?
    For general dentistry, I am very satisfied. That's what I wanted-- having relocated to Boca from NC. UNC Dental school Grad is what initially caught my eye. This is a perfect solution for me knowing that for any specialized work, he'll refer me to the appropriate specialist. Did the cleaning himself -- means he's looking at all the teeth. Buffed a rough edge off a troublesome tooth and gave very thorough explanations of options. Has the digital xray machine and new equipment.
    Susan-boca in Boca Raton, FL – Nov 24, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prince Arrington, DDS?
    I would not go anywhere else. Aside from the extremely accommodating hours of operation, the knowledge and expertise is beyond that of other local facilities. I highly recommend.
    Elizabeth in Boca raton, Florida – Nov 06, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prince Arrington, DDS?
    The mere mention of the word dentist causes me to hyperventilate with fear. This causes me to put off going to the dentist. Anyway, I was referred to Dr. Arrington at Dental Urgent Care. Dr. Arrington genuinely understood my fear and he was so kind in helping me feel at ease as he took his time and talked me through each step of my procedure to let me know what to expect. I've never experienced this kind of patience and compassion from a dentist. I'm never going anyplace else. He's the best.
    Mattie in Boca Raton, FL – Apr 29, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prince Arrington, DDS?
    Mind-numbing pain from a cracked tooth took me to Dr. Arrington?s office. Turns out I had two irreparable teeth. Dr. Arrington explained my options in meticulous detail, along with the benefits, shortcomings, and most importantly, cost of each choice. I chose to replace them with implants which I had been hearing about. I am thrilled to death with the results. The implants look so natural that I cannot tell which are the implants and which are my natural teeth. Great dentist.
    John in Boca Raton, FL – Apr 21, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prince Arrington, DDS?
    Thanksgiving weekend found me wracked with a toothache. I called six other dentists who said they had weekend hours. Only Dr. Arrington at Dental Urgent Care answered. They told me to come right in. Because a root had broken I chose to have an extraction and bone grafting for a future implant. I was scared to death. Dr. Arrington?s manner and patience really soothed me, and it turned out I didn?t feel a thing. I don?t want anyone but Dr. Arrington working on me in the future. Great Dr.
    Dorothy in Boca Raton, FL – Dec 09, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prince Arrington, DDS?
    My experience with dr. Arrington was very rewarding and much needed due to a tooth breakage.
    FREDERICK ROBINSON in WHITAKERS, N.C. – Dec 05, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prince Arrington, DDS?
    I called Dr. Arrington due to an excruciating toothache. After x-rays and an exam Dr. Arrington informed me that I had a severely abscessed front tooth. He explained my options and how much each would cost up front. He got me out of pain, removed the tooth, fixed me up with a temporary flipper on the spot and sent me along my way looking like nothing had ever been wrong. And I never felt a thing. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Arrington and Dental Urgent Care to anyone needing a dentist.
    Ernest in Wake Forest, NC – Dec 03, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prince Arrington, DDS?
    Thank you Dr. Arrington for taking care of my broken front tooth. It was very terrifying and sad to see my broken tooth in the mirror. I was very apprehensive and you and your staff were amazing at calming me down. Thank you for giving me back my beautiful smile!
    Sandra Booker in Cary, NC – Nov 29, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prince Arrington, DDS?
    Dr. Arrington was very caring and detailed about what I needed to do in order to improve my teeth. There was a very pleasant atmosphere and he was beyond gentle when caring for my teeth and gums.
    Niya in Laurel, MD – Nov 24, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prince Arrington, DDS?
    The best experience I've ever had. The friendliness was exceptional. The knowledge and experience that Dr. Arrington has shows in his work.
    Nov 24, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prince Arrington, DDS?
    I would highly recommend to everyone Dr. Arrington's office. I once was afraid of the dentist. For the fear of pain, but not anymore. Thanks Dr. Arrington. I had an urgent matter and your staff quickly scheduled me an appointment that day. I didn't wait long upon arrival filled out a couple forms and in the back I went. The doctor numbed me quickly and pain free and before I new it he had finished my procedure. The staff and office was really nice. I must say very good quality of care .
    Pamela in Florida – Nov 24, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prince Arrington, DDS?
    the best dental experience I've had & will definitely return when i need more dental work done.. i'm from Las Vegas & while traveling in Florida when i had a lose wisdom tooth. I found them online looking for an urgent care after hours location, called them, got right in & they took care of me & removed the tooth.. literally a painless experience & process, they explained everything to me so i fully understood & never suggested things i didn't need. I found my new dentist.. i highly recommend!
    Darius Goins in Las Vegas, NV – Nov 23, 2015
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prince Arrington, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Arrington?

Listen. Care. Explain.

These are the steps we take to provide our patients with truly excellent dental care. When you visit our dental office...

Dr. Prince Arrington III is the owner of Beach Tree Dental Care and Dental Urgent Care. Dr. Arrington majored in biological sciences at North Carolina...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry