Dr. Preetinder Sandhu, DDS

Dr. Preetinder Sandhu, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Preetinder Sandhu, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Crystal Lake, IL and has been practicing for 8 years. She practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read her story

Crystal Family Dental Care

1560 Carlemont Dr

Crystal Lake, IL 60014

• Cigna-HealthSpring
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • UniCare

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Sandhu treats your condition or procedure

• Temporormandibular (TM) Therapy
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

Patients come first at Crystal Family Dental Care. That's why our Crystal Lake dentist is pleased to accept all forms of insurance. Dr. Sandhu also provides a significant discount to patients who prefer to pay for their services out-of-pocket.
...

Dr. Sandhu?
Dr. Sandhu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Preetinder Sandhu, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
My family and I have seen many dentists over the years. Nonetheless, I would honestly say that Dr. Sandhu is by far the best dentist I have ever seen over these years. She is very competent in making the diagnosis and exceptional in performing procedures. She is also a kind and compassionate doctor. Dr. Sandhu had personally called me after my crown procedure to make sure that I was comfortable. Her staff is professional and kind as well. I highly recommend Dr. Sandhu, she is a brilliant doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Preetinder Sandhu, DDS?
Amazing dentist and staff. In emergencies will squeeze you in. Take great Care of you. Just amazing. Also, clean and sterile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Preetinder Sandhu, DDS?
Super clean clinic, friendly staff. and nice Dentist. we highly recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Preetinder Sandhu, DDS?
Dr Sandhu and her staff are fantastic! I had broken a tooth and needed a second opinion as the Dentist I went to originally to fix the tooth messed it up. Dr Sandhu's entire staff exudes professionalism and compassion. They genuinely care about their patients and your not just another number. Dr Sandu's work is remarkable and you appreciate her perfectionism. They do the extra things like calling to see how you are after treatment. None of us like going to the dentist but the entire sta
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Preetinder Sandhu, DDS?
I'm that patient who has extreme sensitivity when it comes to dental procedures. Dr Preet is not your typical arrogant or egotistical Doctor/Dentist! She listened (No language barriers) to my past experiences and took extra care and time to make me at ease and comfortable. The entire staff is wonderful from Ruby at the front desk to the dental assistant! I actually look forward to seeing everyone! Go ahead make your next check-up with Dr. Preet you won't be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Preetinder Sandhu, DDS?
We had an excellent experience with Dr. Sandhu and her staff during our check up . She and her staff were very professional and courteous and the facility is great. My 7 years old son who is usually nervous during dental sittings, was calm during the annual checkup. Our clean up went really well and Dr. Sandhu was very knowledgeable. She explained in detail the procedure and the ways to make teeth and gums healthy. We will definitely recommend this facility to our friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Preetinder Sandhu, DDS?
Dr. Sandhu and her staff are wonderful. Very kind and gentle. I am a very anxoius patient from previous experiences and they were amazing. They used the Nu Calm system on me and I was so completely relaxed I fell asleep. I am a believer!!!! The Nu Calm system is amazing. I had a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Preetinder Sandhu, DDS?
The staff was very friendly and informative. Dr. Sandhu was very thorough with her exam and her explanation of what is needed to maintain good oral health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Preetinder Sandhu, DDS?
Dr. Sandhu and her staff make you feel at home. Everyone is very personable and they make a real effort to keep you comfortable during cavity fillings, something I've never experienced at other places. They are highly knowledgeable and have a beautiful, state-of-the-art office equipped with a camera linked to the tv to show you what they are seeing. I'm happy to have found this place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Preetinder Sandhu, DDS?
I was very impressed with her credentials. She trained at NYU Dental School and Columbia University. Her husband is a Veterinarian and I love the way he treats my animals. Dr. Sanhu is just as compassionate as he is. Her office is immaculate and up to date with the best equipment. She took x-rays and found some problems with some old fillings that I had questioned that needed work such as a cracked filling. Prices for the work were fairand I am so happy I decided to go and see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Preetinder Sandhu, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Sandhu?

Insurance accepted