Dr. Pradeep Adatrow, DDS

Sedation Dentistry | Male

Dr. Pradeep Adatrow, DDS
Dr. Adatrow, is the only practicing Board Certified Periodontist and Prosthodontist in the Southern United States. He went to University of Alabama, earned his DDS from the University of Tennessee and completed a 3-year postgraduate program in Periodontics and Implantology from Indiana University. Subsequently completed another 3-year postgraduate program in Advanced Prosthodontics from University of Tennessee. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Periodontology, inducted as a Fellow of the prestigious International College of Dentistry (only 10,000 members world wide) and also as a Fellow into the Academy of General Education. Dr. Adatrow's exceptional education and training enables him to provide the most comprehensive dental care of surpassing quality to his patients. Dr. Adatrow enjoys teaching; he served as a faculty in Indiana University for 3 years before moving to University of Tennessee (UT). He is on the faculty in UT from 2006, where he is currently the Head of Surgical Prosthodontics; previously he served as the Director of the Division of Pre-Doctoral Periodontology. At UT he is actively involved in Dental Implant and Surgical Dentistry training for the Post Graduate Students in Periodontology, Advanced Prosthodontic and the Advanced General Dentistry programs, along with the Dental Students. Dr. Adatrow has published several articles in professional peer reviewed journals. He is an invited speaker to many national and international meetings, conducts many Continuing Education Courses for practicing Dentists and works on the editorial board of various Scientific Journals. He has been the recipient of prestigious awards like the Deans Junior Faculty Award, John Diggs Faculty Award and was inducted into the Deans Odontological Society.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Adatrow's Experience

Visiting Dr. Adatrow

Dr. Adatrow accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Adatrow is now accepting new patients
Advanced Dental and TMJ Center399 Southcrest Ct Ste C
Southaven, MS 38671
(662) 655-4868Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Adatrow has admitting privileges.

Dr. Adatrow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adatrow to family and friends
Dr. Adatrow's Performance
in Hernando, MS |
As a 43 yr old woman, my smile is important. I hadn't been to a dentist in a long time though because I suffer from PTSD and had very high anxiety. From my first visit with Ada trow and his staff, I knew this was the dental office I would always go to. From faith, to people, to process, they made everything about my experience awesome! I know I have left their office calling them friends.
Millington, TN |
Not very likable. Impatient, arrogant and costly.
Olive Branch, MS |
Two of my young adult kids have had oral surgery with Dr Adatrow and we absolutely love him. He is a very caring man and takes great care of his patients.
in Olive Branch, MS |
I was very pleased with the service and the staff. The concern that was shown gave you a peace of mind that they care about the service performed and they care about the patient
Santa Cruz, CA |
Very nice person and wonderful staff, I enjoy my visit with them and they take good care of me
in Nesbit, MS |
Very thorough, compassionate and explains everything. Great Doctor would definitely recommend.
in Memphis, TN |
On my initial visit, I was very apprehensive due to the fact I had a lot of issues in my opinion, when the dr came in to the room, I was almost ashame to even discuss my issues let alone open wide. But when he introduced himself and addressed my concerns I felt like a new woman! very relaxed, comfortable, and gained a sense of trust for the dr and his staff. I was so elated after a surgical procedure, Dr. A. called to check on me, I said OMG.! .
in Southaven, MS |
I had Dr. Adatrow remove all of my wisdom teeth and he and his team were absolutely wonderful. The entire procedure took only about 90 minutes total with conscious sedation. I felt completely comfortable the entire time about the care I was receiving and the instructions that were given for my care. He called me a few days after surgery personally to check up on my progress. I had my stitches removed a week from the day of the surgery with a wonderful healing. I would recommend anytime!
in Collierville, TN |
I have developed gingivitis.Another periodontist told me I would most likely require gum surgery. Dr. Adatrow has far more interest in preventive care & the technical skill/modern equipment to say No you don't. I trust Dr. Adatrow's judgment, skill base & motives. The office is run with efficiency, warmth & compassion. I was amazed at how quickly they got me in when I was in crisis.Dr. Adatrow has technical knowledge, common sense, communication skills & his prices are fair.
Have you seen Dr. Pradeep Adatrow, DDS?
Are you Dr. Adatrow?

Compare Dr. Adatrow

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Adatrow says...

Dr. Adatrow says...

Board Certified Dual Specialist ( Periodontics and Prosthodontics)

Dr. Adatrow's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sedation Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Mississippi not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• Chipped Tooth

Indiana University / School Of Dentistry

Completed in 2006

University Of Alabama At Birmingham

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Adatrow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adatrow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sedation Dentistry