Dr. Prabu Raman, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Raman
8612 N Oak Trfy Kansas City, MO 64155

Dr. Prabu Raman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Kansas City, MO. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Raman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Raman

2.5

Dr. Raman?
Dr. Raman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Prabu Raman, DDS
I’m very confused with all the negativity. Chronic pain definitely causes skepticism as it did for me. Over 30 years of pain, thousands of dollars to specialists in the UK and US, therapists and pain pills only to have 6 hours in my day where I could function- in pain. 3 years after treatment from Dr Raman, practically no pain, 14-16 hours of activity during the day now - my life has been completely transformed. I never felt he gave a sales pitch. He spoke reality from experience- not fear. I never felt any pressure. We all choose how to spend our hard earned dollars. My biggest regret is how much time and money I wasted on temporary “fixes” that never worked. There need to be many more healthcare and dental professionals focusing on our jaw alignment and fundamental issue instead of treating symptoms only. If Dr Raman doesn’t think he can help you - he doesn’t want your money. Thanks to him my 9 year old grandson has already encountered physical and developmental relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabu Raman, DDS?
My experience with Dr Raman was alarming! As a health care provider I do agree that he is extremely knowledgeable in this field of practice, however, he uses scare tactics for you to buy into what he is selling. After leaving his office I was in shock on how deceptive he is on the cost of treatment. The staff will get you to pay 4,000 for a second exam and keep nickle and diming you from there. My orthodontist said he is a known quack and has drained patients of 50K plus. He is not trustworthy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabu Raman, DDS?
Dr. Raman is the most thorough and comprehensive doctor I have ever met. He is extremely detailed-oriented and has some of the most cutting edge insight and technology in the battle against TMJ disorder, fibromyalgia, and other related disorders. I cannot wait to start treatment with him and permanently fix these problems I have been having. I have had lifelong questions and problems all addresses in a harmonious manner. Truly a work of God.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabu Raman, DDS?
I think that anyone with TMJ symptoms as dehabilitating as mine would be willing to try just about anything - including paying $230 for a consultation with Dr. Raman. The entire consultation felt more like a sales pitch then a doctor's appointment. They show you a slideshow with graphic pictures of TMJ surgery, poke and prod at you (press some pressure points), watch you walk, test your balance (this part was weird - think about it!). At the end, he wants you to spend $3,500. No insurance!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabu Raman, DDS?
I was told the initial appointment was a consultation for a diagnosis. Was told after the appointment that diagnosis BEFORE any treatment would take about size hours and cost $3,300. They are out of network The $230 appointment itself was extremely painful with hard prodding, stretching, and jaw manipulation. On returning to my car, I had an intense anxiety attack I will not be returning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Prabu Raman, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Raman?

Dr. Raman accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Raman treats your condition or procedure