Dr. Poria Edalat, DDS

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 99 reviews.
Author:
I cannot say enough good things about Dr Edalat and his staff. Each time I've visited, I've left delighted, which is a rare adjective to use when speaking about dentist appointments. I've had cleanings and more serious dental work done, like multiple fillings in one day, and each time has been pain free and actually enjoyable because Dr Edalat is such a caring, kind person and dentist. He really takes the time to talk with me and make sure I'm getting the proper care. Thank you Dr Edalat!
Author:
Dr. Edalat is a wonderful dentist. I needed a new primary dentist after moving to LA and was very lucky to come across him after a poor experience at another dental practice. Dr. Edalat has performed a few procedures for me and he has made the experience completely comfortable. He always recommends the best course of action and uses the best technology available today, but does not push unnecessary work to be done. He is very honest, and caring. I highly recommend him as your primary dentist.
Author:
I finally found the perfect dentist! The staff is super friendly, the Dentist is very thorough, no pushy pitch for stuff I don't need, everyone is always on time, I never had to wait more than 5 minutes in the lobby. I got 4 fillings done, and I experienced virtually no pain. Once the novacaine wore off I could close my mouth and all fillings fit perfectly, no need for adjustment. Dr Edalat is truly amazing working his craft!
Author:
Not only is Dr. Edalat a fantastic dentist, he runs a well organized, well staffed, and efficient practice. I have seen him for a variety of dental issues, from simple cleanings to a new crown, and each visit has been great. I was also able to communicate with him via phone when I had some discomfort while I had a temporary crown. His assistants are super-competent and pleasant. The costs for the various services have all been very reasonable. I highly recommend him.
Author:
The staff is so pleasant and Dr. Edalat has great Bedside manor and is very thorough. They squeezed me in when someone cancelled last minute and could not have been nicer. Office is very clean and modern. Would highly recommend this office! They were all fantastic
Absolutely fantastic dentist and dental office! Thank you Dr Edalat
Author:
I do not feel I could have found a better dentist. Talk about a great first office visit! Wonderful staff and office. Dr. Poria Edalat spent alot of time thoroughly explaining everything. I feel that this doctor really cares for the well-being of his patients! Thank you doc!
Author:
Dr. Poria Edalat is wonderful! He is very caring and clearly wants to help his patients. He is very friendly and will explain everything to you. Dr. Poria Edalat takes his time with his patients and makes sure they are comfortable. I've always been seen in a timely fashion and the staff are very friendly. I loved my experience here and will be coming to Dr. Poria Edalat as my permanent dentist.
Author:
This office is so professional and seriously cares about your pain and level of comfort. I had a horribly painful molar tooth that needed to be pulled. Dr. Poria Edalat made sure I felt absolutely no pain during the procedure and after the numbing wore off, had little to no pain at all. Within 24 hours, my mouth felt normal again. Absolutely love this office and will be happy to get the rest of my dental work done there as well. Thank you so much Dr. Poria Edalat !
Author:
Dr. Poria Edalat is extremely professional, great bedside manners and more importantly honest! Hard to find in any profession nowadays! Great staff as well! I definitely recommend Dr. Poria Edalat's office!
Author:
I never thought I'd ever look forward to going to the dentist! I absolutely love Dr. Edalat's office! Dr. Poria Edalat is so friendly, knowledgeable and personable! I love that he takes his time to listen to your concerns and thoroughly answers any questions you have. I also appreciate that he seems to have a conservative approach when it comes to your oral/dental health. AMAZING Dr and I promise I am not exaggerating! Customer service is excellent, and everyone is extremely efficient here.
Author:
Monterey hills dental is amazing! I have been a patient since 2016. I'm diabetic so good dental care is important. I have had it all- regular cleanings, root canals, deep cleanings, crowns and fillings. They do great work! Dr. Poria Edalat is thorough and informative. He makes injections painless! Their overall service has been perfect. Staff here are very respectful, easy to approach and communicate with. They explain things clearly, answer whatever questions I have! 5 STARS TO DR EDALAT!!!
Author:
After careful consideration and a lot of research, I decided to schedule an appointment with Dr. Poria Edalat and I'm glad I did. Beautiful office, friendly staff, professional and ethical. I felt very comfortable and confident that I was in good hands. I won't hesitate to recommend Dr. Poria Edalat to everyone. I encourage anyone looking for the best dentist in Glendale to go see Dr. Poria Edalat.
Author:
I avoided going to the dentist for 5 years due to a phobia and bad experiences in the past. I finally came here on the recommendation of a neighbor and I'm so glad that I did. Dr. Poria Edalat is a very patient, kind and skilled provider. He didn't try to sell me on any unnecessary procedures, and I appreciated his conservative approach to treatment (he was willing to try filling on a deep cavity instead of going for a root canal treatment). I am finally getting over my phobia! Thank you Dr E!
Author:
Truly enjoyed my experience. The front desk was courteous and respectful. Being in healthcare myself, I'm huge on bedside manners and Dr. Poria Edalat was wonderful. He answered all of my questions, was eager and interested. Dr Edalat was just as sweet and supportive answering all of my questions without me feeling rushed away. Will continue with my dental care with Dr. Edalat, extremely pleased with my first visit.
Author:
Dr Poria Edalat is absolutely wonderful - not only a great dentist but also a genuine and really cool person. I've always been kind of afraid of the dentist but I actually look forward to my appointments here. The office is beautiful & clean and the staff is amazing from front desk. Dr Edalat has the lightest touch & is always explaining what he's doing as he's doing it so there are no surprises. I've never had a more pleasant experience at the dentist. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Author:
After seeing the same family dentist for all my life I finally decided to make the change over to see Dr. Edalat. It was easily the best decision I could have made for my dental health. My previous dentist was not nearly as thorough and concise about my teeth/gums' condition and how to move forward treating them in order to keep them healthy! Dr. Edalat was amazing at explaining how to properly take care of my mouth in order to prevent progression of gum diseases and cavities the best way.
Author:
I had two cavities and I was hesitant to go to dentist at first because I have ALWAYS feared them. My friends recommended I go to this practice to get them fixed. I saw Dr. Poria Edalat and he is amazing! I didn't feel the injection at all. Even though the cavity was very large, Dr. Edalat was able to painlessly remove the decay and was able to save the tooth without requiring a root canal. I'm definitely coming back here again. And he was very fast. I was able to get back to work within 1 hour
Author:
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING DENTAL OFFICE! 5 STARS!! Coming from a small town in Indiana where my dentist literally came to his office at midnight, on a Saturday Night, to fix my chipped 2 front teeth... I thought I would never find the same amount of care in a large city like Los Angeles. I WAS WRONG! I called Dr. Edalat on his emergency number at 6am and the Dr picked up and I explained that my filling had chipped. His response was, "how fast can you get in today?"...I went in at 9am and was done by 10
Author:
This review isn't meant for just Dr. Edalat, but his entire staff as well. In a city like Los Angeles, it's seldom you come across the utmost courteous service, until you walk in the doors of Monterey hills dental. After several visits to this location, I'd be hard-pressed to say there's a better group in the area, or in the city in general. In terms of what I got, I had wisdom teeth pulled and some fillings; all done under 30 minutes. No trouble, no fuss. Quick and painless. THANKS DOC!!!!!
Author:
I'm so glad that I found Dr. Edalat He took time to explain everything that I need throughly and provided me the best options and estimated time frame to get them done. Not only that, his staff carefully went over the insurance coverage with me and helped me understand and know where I could save my money. Most importantly.......He has a super soft touch and steady hand. He is so careful and professional, so great with needles/anesthesia, sometimes I didn't even feel the needle! AMAZING DR!!!
Author:
I have been coming to Dr.Edalats office for just about 2 months now, and it has been the most pleasant experience one could have from a dental office. I used to hate going to the dentist, but Dr. Edalat, Sandra and Marlyn have changed my view. I am always greeted with a smile and taken in almost immediately. The staff always has a positive attitude. Appointments are quick and easy to schedule. They even give a courtesy call as a reminder and have a text option as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!
Author:
Dr Edalat was kind, courteous, patient, and understanding. He also took the time to talk with me about my dental anxiety. Dr Edalat is very thorough with his exam, and explains everything in detail. Compared to many other dentist that I have encounter, Dr Edalat is very caring and has very gentle hands! It’s the first time I didn’t even feel an injection! I was in and out of the office in one hour! Thank you so much! I will be coming back with my husband and kids!