Dr. Polly Reese, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 58

14 Reviews

Dr. Polly Reese, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Evanston, IL and has been practicing for 33 years. She practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Reese accepts

Dr. Reese accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Reese treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reese

Dr. Reese?
Dr. Reese's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Polly Reese, DDS
I have been to Dr. Reese’s office for over 20 years. Dr.Reese is not only an exceptional dentist, but also very nice, friendly and caring. The staff from the receptionist to hygienist are warm, friendly and service-oriented. I have moved several times but still drive 45 minutes to see Dr.Reese because she always goes the extra mile to meet my dental needs. Thank you so much, Dr.Reese!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Reese, DDS?
This office has an atmosphere of kindness as well as skill created by Dr. Reese. Thank you all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Reese, DDS?
I switched to Dr Reese several years ago and always have a high level of reassurance that I made a good choice. The office is always very helpful, appointments are easy to make and when I've had an emergency they've always made sure I could be seen quickly. I've had some quite complex work done by Dr Reese and an very happy with outcomes. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Reese, DDS?
Do you like visiting your dentist? I do! Winning Smile Dental Group and Dr. Polly Reese are the best! From cleanings to doctor visits and office staff, they cannot be beaten! From emergencies to regular appointments, they are there for their patients. Everyone at the office is professional, considerate, and kind. You will not go wrong here. They are the best, and I love my dentist, Polly Reese.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Reese, DDS?
Cindy and Dr. Polly Reece were exceptional! Professional, caring, great communication, and phenomenal care givers. I highly recommend Dr. Polly and Cindy! This was my second visit and looking forward to returning in April. Will highly recommend to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Reese, DDS?
Having a small mouth and being extremely fearful of seeing a dentist, having Dr. Reese has made both things more tolerable. She is kind and i have had no pain. I am recommending her services. Procedures are done expertly and as smoothly as possible. I will always be fearful but she and her office staff do a professional job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Reese, DDS?
Professional, pleasant and PAINLESS - what more could you ask for? The ONLY medical office visits I don't dread going to!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Reese, DDS?
After getting married and moving to Chicago from Wisconsin, it only seemed logical to start using my wife’s dentist. Naturally, I had some reservations as my dentist of many years had a sound reputation for extraordinary dental and patient care. My reservations soon proved to be of no concern. Visits are seamless there and all of my questions get answered promptly and in layman terms. Dr. Reese and her staff are terrific! You couldn’t be in better hands if you choose Winning Smile Dental Group.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Reese, DDS?
I found myself here for an emergency crown late one afternoon. Dr. Reese and her staff were so accommodating, willing to stay late to help make it happen on massively short notice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Reese, DDS?
We recently moved to Wilmette and Polly's postcard got our attention. Both my husband and I are more than pleased with the professionalism of Polly and the entire staff. Their technology is up to date with crowns made while you wait. This is the most thorough dental care we have ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Reese, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Reese?