Dr. Polly Michaels, DMD

Dr. Polly Michaels, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Polly Michaels, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Weeki Wachee, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from Medical College Of Georgia and practices dentistry.

10280 Yale Ave

Weeki Wachee, FL 34613

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Dental Network of America
  • Florida Combined Life
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Michaels treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Michaels

Dr. Michaels?
Dr. Michaels' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Polly Michaels, DMD
This is the best dentist you will find anywhere! She is pain free, gentle, highly educated, her knowledge is boundless, she thinks outside of the box. She cares about you as a person, and you personal situation. I have never been treated so gently by all of those who had immediate contact with me. Jasmine and Heidi were great compliments to the remarkable woman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Michaels, DMD?
Although the staff was nice. I have an extreme fear of dentists and felt comfortable. After explaining to me there was a lot of work that needed to be done a second conciliation and pre op needed to be scheduled. One week later I receive a certified letter stating the termination of doctor/patient. I saw the woman for maybe 15 minutes at max. No explanation given,just a total cop out by the receptionist claiming she had known doctor michaels for x amount of years and when she feels there i
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Michaels, DMD?
I transitioned from Dr. Myers to Dr. Michaels when she took over the practice. The entire staff are amazing from the time you enter the office you feel welcomed and are put at ease. The practice is top notch with all of the latest equipment. While prevention is key there is nothing they can not handle. The friendly staff quickly put even the most nervous patients at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Michaels, DMD?
Friendly staff, great customer service, and awesome dentist! Love my hygienist Melanie, who does an outstanding job helping me maintain my pearly whites, in addition to educating me regarding oral care and hygiene.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Michaels, DMD?
Polly's the best dentist I've ever been to. She was really attentive to me and understood the fact that I didn't like pain from dentist. It was the easiest time in the chair I've ever had she took very good care of me and her staff was excellent I highly recommend them to anybody that's a coward like me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Michaels, DMD?
I was recently visiting my mother who lives in Weeki Wachee, and while I was in town I had an accident on the river and chipped my front teeth. My mother referred me to her dentist and by the next day I was back to looking the same. I cannot tell a difference between my old teeth and new ones. She is down-to-earth and very knowledgeable, as well as her staff. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. I wish I could see Dr. Michaels at home in Seattle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Michaels, DMD?
Dr.Michaels provides the highest standard of care in a comfortable environment. If you are looking for full service care for yourself and your family&friends...you need not look any further than the wonderful office of Michael's Dental Center of Excellence!!!! Never has going to the dentist been such a good experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Michaels, DMD?
Decided it was time for a change. Was referred to Dr. Michaels by one of my close friends. What a wonderful experience from the time I walked in the door. I can tell that her staff truly cares about people. They took their time with me, Dr. Michaels answered all of my many questions, and the knowledge was very impressive. No one was pushy, as I was encouraged to go home and consider my treatment options. This type of care is unheard of in today's dya and time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Polly Michaels, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Michaels?

Insurance accepted