Dr. Polina Ingberman, DDS

Dr. Polina Ingberman, DDS

Orthodontics | Female | 44 years old

41 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. P. Ingberman takes great care to make her office a warm and comfortable environment. She treats her patients with dedication and understanding to create beautiful and healthy smiles.Read more

Dr. Ingberman's Experience

Visiting Dr. Ingberman

Dr. Ingberman accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Ingberman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ingberman to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Ingberman's Performance
in Brooklyn, NY |
I recently came back from my trip to Colombia where I initially got my braces. I came to Doctor Polina and she was great. I came in wanting to get them taken off however, she heard my concerns and gave me advice on how to get a better smile. She is very professional and has great bedside manner. All their tools are clean and new. The office was very clean and well kept. Parking was pretty easy to find. I had a really good experience with her and would recommend her to anyone
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Ingberman and staff are very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Polina addressed all my concerns and answered all the questions. i have a perfect smile even though my case was pretty complicated. Receptionists were very helpful; if you ask to call you in case of any cancellations for particular day - they definitely will. The new office is in convenient location with parking lot. Recommend 100%.
Brooklyn, NY |
Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and experienced!
in Staten Island, NY |
I recently had my braces removed and the outcome is absolutely incredible! I expected an improvement in my smile, but upon de-bonding, I was honestly floored. Dr. Ingberman is a miracle worker and I couldn't be more thankful for her and her wonderful staff!
in Brooklyn, NY |
I got my braces done here. At first I felt the process was going well. However, Once the braces was paid Dr. Ingberman was rushing to get my braces off despite my teeth not being aligned well. I voiced my concerns n she just brushed it off as she dk why that was happening. She shaved one side shorter so when I smile my teeth look uneven. Now money down the drain. I won't see she's the worst but definitely won't make sure the end results is satisfactory to your likings. wont recommend her at ALL!
in Livingston, NJ |
I recommended Dr. Ingberman to everyone I know there is something to be said when your kids are not afraid to see a dentist. Her office is state of the art and very homey. The staff treats you with courtesy and respect. Highly recommend if you need to see a dentist/orthodontist
Brooklyn, NY |
I've always had anxiety visiting new dentists as a child, and I was terrified of the thought of getting braces, but Dr.Ingberman helped me overcome that fear with her friendly approach. She kept solidifying my trust in her throughout the 7+ years I've been her patient with her overwhelming amount of experience. Her clear communication made sure I would understand all steps I'd be going through and why choices are made. Dr.Ingberman is amazing and I'd recommend her to everyone!
in Brooklyn, New York |
Thoughtful, gentle,highly intelligent dentist that is reassuring of the results that you came for. Beautiful office with competent staff.
in Brooklyn, NY |
It was a very good experience coming into Dr. Ingbermans office. She always made sure everything was perfect with my teeth. She always took her time to make sure everything was good, which was very important to me. If you want a beautiful smile I would recommend you should go to her.
Brooklyn, NY |
We been with Dr. Ingberman for more then 2 and 1/2 years. From day one we were impressed by her professionalism and skill. She is amazing. Her staff is very friendly. Brand new office, very nice environment. My daughter just got her braces off and the work that was done to her teeth is just perfect. She can't stop smiling. Thank you Brace Central for giving us a beautiful smile.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Ingberman is the best orthodontist! I had braces on for 2 years and now my teeth are perfect! She is very nice and caring towards her patients. Her office is brand new, very clean, and proffesional. I reccomend her 10/10
in Staten Island, NY |
A great doctor who shows care to the patient and their teeth. I had braces for 2 years and could not have wished for a better doctor or staff to take care of me and my teeth in that time. Good luck and thank you for the beautiful smile!
in New York, NY |
Great and knowledgable Doctor. Attentive and polite staff
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Polina is the very best of her craft. She is kind, understanding, and quite simply a perfectionist! (And in the best way) She is concerned for the well-being of your teeth and makes the process comfortable and easy. My journey with braces was such a great one I almost miss having them! Dr. Polina gave me the smile I always dreamed of, she is great at what she does. Listen to her instructions, keep up with appointments and you'll be perfectly satisfied with your smile in the end.
Have you seen Dr. Polina Ingberman, DDS?
Are you Dr. Ingberman?

Compare Dr. Ingberman

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Ingberman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ingberman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

New York University / College Of Dentistry

Graduated in 1998

Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine

Completed in 2000

New York University

Graduated in 1995

• Russian

Dr. Ingberman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ingberman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics