Dr. Alice Trinh, DDS

Dr. Alice Trinh, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Alice Trinh, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in La Mirada, CA and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from University Of Southern California in 2003 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

14930 Imperial Hwy Ste D

• Dominion Insurance
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Trinh

Dr. Trinh's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Trinh "I am a perfectionist, through and through. I consider it a privilege when patients trust me with their smiles and it is always my intent to give them something to really smile about. I believe in providing the highest levels of quality, painless dental care, based on each person's unique needs. With a healthy dose of humor, along with deep compassion, I find ways to connect with each person. Making them feel safe in my care, and encouraging them to relax and smile, is my focus. It's important to me that the whole dental experience, from customer service to the actual dentistry, exceeds a patient's expectations. If I, and my team, do our job right, we are all nourished by the process, as well as the great final result."

This content was provided by Dr. Trinh "When you visit us, your comfort, goals, and smiles are our highest priorities. We will ensure you always feel welcome, safe, and relaxed in our care. Our team members are skilled and experienced; we're also personable and enjoy building long-term relationships with our patients. We'd love to become friends with you, while helping you attain a healthy, confident smile."

7  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Family Dentistry
  • Orthodontics
  • Pediatric Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Davis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Southern California
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • United States Dental Institude
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Trinh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Trinh has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Trinh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trinh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Trinh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trinh to family and friends

Dr. Trinh's Performance

Clean office, friendly and professional staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Best dentist ever. Very thorough and doesn’t her best to give you great service.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0