Dr. Phuong Ngo, DDS

Dr. Phuong Ngo, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Phuong Ngo, DDS is a dentist who practices in Garland, TX. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

3443 W Campbell Rd Ste 650

Garland, TX 75044

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Ngo

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Minimally Invasive Dentistry

• University Of Texas At Dallas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • University Of Texas / Dental Branch
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Ngo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ngo has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Ngo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ngo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ngo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ngo to family and friends
Dr. Ngo's Performance
in Garland, TX |
Getting my first wisdom tooth taken out was terrifying for me! But the dentist and her staff were very comforting and made the whole process go easy. My babies come here as well....it's the only place I've been able to trust for my whole family. Thank you very much!
in Dallas, TX |
La experiencia que tuve en la oficina fue excellente. Las muchachas muy amigables y cariñosas. Me gusta que la doctora Toma su tiempo explicando que es lo necesario y mas importante. Ella se asegura aser el travajo bien no nomas para Ella si no tambien para uno. La agradesco mucho. Recomiendo a la Dra. Ngo
in Dallas, TX |
Very friendly staff. Dr. Ngo was great with my granddaughter and was very informative and helpful
in Garland, TX |
my daughter had such a great experience
in Garland, TX |
I have had very few positive experiences with dentist in my life as I'm guessing most people do. I found Focus Dental while searching for a dentist near me. I figured it was close and reviews for Dr. Ngo and her staff were fantastic. So I decided I would give this place a chance. I finally had great dental insurance and i knew I would need several issues taken care of. In three weeks I have gotten a root canal, cleaning and several cavities filled with three more to go. Considering I had a lot o
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Ngo is a very knowledgeable and friendly dentist. Her office is clean and friendly, with a variety of movies to take your mind off of your dental procedure. Her coworkers are fantastic--they do their best to schedule when you want to be seen, and explain everything about your procedure that you would want to know (price, how long it will take, insurance, etc.). Dr. Ngo also explains the more technical aspects of the procedures so you know exactly what's going on. I highly recommend Dr. Ngo.
in Garland, TX |
The doctor made me feel comfortable because I was nervous. The office manager, Sabrina, greeted me with a smile and was very professional and friendly. I will definitely be back, as this was one of the best experiences I've ever had at a dentist!
in Rowlett Texas |
Dr Ngo is professional and probably one of the very best dentist I've seen ! I've worked in dentistry for 20 years and have never been as satisfied with any dentist as I am with her. Her office staff is courteous and professional and they are always, always, always, on time !
Very friendly, very clean, very professional
in Garland, TX |
Love love love this dentist. She explains everything in detail. Great experience. I'll be back with my whole family.
Have you seen Dr. Phuong Ngo, DDS?
Are you Dr. Ngo?