Pediatric Dentistry  |
Dr. Phillip Parker, DDS
Dr. Parker is an Orthodontist and Pediatric Dentist located in Norman, Oklahoma. He specializes in routine dental care for infants, children, teens and special needs patients, as well as orthodontic treatment for children, adolescents and adults. Dr. Parker has been treating patients in Norman for over 22 years, and enjoys the opportunity to build relationships with patients from an early age.

Phillip R. Parker DDS, MS, MS

1521 36th Ave NW

Norman, OK 73072

Learn about Dr. Parker

Our goal is to provide patients with the very best treatment in a friendly and comfortable setting. We enjoy being a part of educating children on the importance of good oral health, equipping them with the skills they need to care for their teeth and instilling in them good dental hygiene habits from an early age. We strive to help our patients prevent uncomfortable and costly dental issues like tooth decay and gum disease from starting. Beginning a dental routine from an early age sets a child on the right path for a lifetime with health teeth.

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Down Syndrome
  • Gingivitis
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Orthodontic Treatment, Early
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University Of Oklahoma
  • University Of North Carolina
    Other Education | Completed 1985
  • University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Other Education | Completed 1991

Dr. Parker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Parker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Parker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parker to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Parker Says:

It is always our desire to provide the best possible dental care, in the most appropriate way, for our young patients.  If you have had an unsatisfactory experience, we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the specifics of your appointment and address your concerns.  Please contact our office at 405-329-8853.

Dr. Parker's Performance
in Norman, OK |
Always have a great experience with Dr. Parker and his staff. My kids enjoy going, the office is very nice, short wait times and I know we are getting exceptional care.
in Norman, OK |
We have been patients for several years and have always had great experiences. Staff has been there for a long time, and my kids recognize them, which makes them more comfortable. Highly recommend this office.
in Norman, OK |
He's a crappy dentist.I wouldn't trust him again with my kids. My daughter is terrified of dentists because of him. He never checked up on her after her dental surgery. You should be good with kids if you're going to call yourself a pediatric dentist. I guess you don't really have to be good with kids, if all you do is knock them out for everything that you do. There are right ways and wrong ways to handle kids. He is more expensive than other dentist.
in Norman, OK |
Dr. Parker and his staff were so great with my 3 kids! Put them all at ease and they can't wait to go back to the dentist! Makes a mom happy! His office is spotless and you can tell they all take pride in their work. Friendly, funny and easy to work with all the way around. Highly recommend!
in Norman, OK |
Dr. Parker and staff are amazing to their patients and family members. I would recommend them to all! They are kind, considerate and accommodating
in Norman, OK |
My children were patients of Dr. Parker's for their entire childhood. Dr. Parker and his staff were always professional, friendly and helpful! We truly could not have asked for a better experience!!
in Edmond, OK |
I went to Dr. Parker for YEARS. All the way through college actually. First, just for check ups as a child and then later on as adult with braces (twice, might I add). Every time I went in there they made me feel like family. The staff is so friendly and they apologize every time they accidentally stab your gums with their tools. (I wish my current dentist's assistants were that nice!) I always left there feeling confident my smile was gonna look great eventually. And it does!
in Norman, OK |
Dr. Parker is very knowledgable about what he does. He is welcoming and great with kiddos!
in Norman, OK |
I have twin boys that are four-years-old and they actually look forward to going to Dr. Parker's office. Dr. Parker and his staff are extremely friendly and professional and their new office is state of the art!
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr Parker and his staff have seen all four of my children and they love him! They are always friendly and caring.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Great doctor and staff! My kids have always had enjoyed going!
in Norman, OK |
Great doctor and friendly staff. Kids feel comfortable and enjoy their visits to this office. Love that they instill the importance of dental hygiene from a young age. Highly recommended.
Have you seen Dr. Phillip Parker, DDS?
Are you Dr. Parker?

Visit Dr. Parker

Dr. Parker accepts 1 insurance carrier
    Delta Dental PPO
    Delta Dental Premier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry