Dr. Phillip Hart, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Hart

Dr. Phillip W. Hart, DDS, Bartlett, TN

6480 Stage Rd Bartlett, TN 38134

Dr. Phillip Hart, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bartlett, TN and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from University Of Tennessee in 1982 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Hart's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hart

Dr. Hart?
Dr. Hart's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Phillip Hart, DDS
DR. PHIL IS VERY FRIENDLY, CARING AND UNDERSTANDING. HIS OFFICE STAFF IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY! I LOVE THIS OFFICE AND MY WHOLE FAMILY COMES HERE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO EVERYONE I KNOW!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Hart, DDS?
Dr. Hart has been my dentist for several years. His kindness and gentleness has really helped me overcome my anxiety. His whole staff is friendly and caring. Highly recommend him for the entire family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Hart, DDS?
Dr. Phil and Staff are amazing. They always go above and beyond to take care of my dental needs! I would highly recommend this office to anyone! Love them all!!
Great Appointment
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Hart, DDS?
Excellent care from Dr. Hart and staff. After switching my dentist to Dr. Hart years ago I can’t even imagine going anywhere else. My visits are always pleasant and my smile is beautiful. I can’t imagine going anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Hart, DDS?
I love going to Dr. Hart's office. The staff is always friendly and inviting. Before a scheduled appointment, I always receive a reminder by mail and a text confirmation on my phone. My wife usually doesn't like going to the dentist, but since we switched to Dr. Hart, she loves her visits! He's just an all-around great guy that is extremely knowledgeable and has a warm bedside manor. We have several friends that also use Dr. Hart and all are very satisfied customers!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Hart, DDS?
ALWAYS HAD WONDERFUL SERVICE. THE ENTIRE STAFF IS GREAT AND FRIENDLY AND DR. PHIL ALWAYS TREATS ME TERRIFIC!!!!!BEST DENTIST EVER!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Hart, DDS?
Always great care. I have used Phil for many years and always great service and care. I have recommended him to my friends always.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Hart, DDS?
Could not ask for a more professional and qualified dentist. The staff meets the highest standards required to make this office first class. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Hart, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Hart since 2004. He and his staff provide excellent care and make me feel like I am part of their family. He takes care of my grandchildren as well and they don't mind that trip to the dentist!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Hart, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Hart for thirty years. My husband & children are all patients as well - and we wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Dr. Hart is always easy to talk to & explains procedures well - and he is great with my kids! The staff are all extremely courteous & take a personal interest in their patients. They make a visit to the dentist a pleasant experience - they make you feel like a member of the family. We love Ronetida, Laura, Lynne, Meredith, Phyllis, Sherry, & Dr. Phil
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Hart, DDS?
Provides adequate dental care. Last time I made an appointment when I arrived for the treatment, a staff member confronted me at the door about a past due balance and refused to let me receive treatment or see Dr. Hart, saying he had instructed them to do so. I am not aware of any past balance or efforts to collect a bill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Phillip Hart, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hart?

To provide the best dental care available with comfort,honesty and integrity.

1982
University Of Tennessee
1982

Dr. Hart accepts

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Hart treats your condition or procedure