Dentistry  |
Dr. Phillip Goff, DDS
Dr. Phillip Goff, DDS is a dentist who practices in Port Richey, FL. He is 55 years old.

8620 Sterling Ln

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Upper Dentures

• Northwestern University / Dental School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Goff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goff to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Goff's Performance
in New Port Richey, FL |
I've been seeing Dr. Goff for almost 20 years...he did a crown today and I just wanted to say how happy I & my family have been with him and his staff. They are all just so professional and helpful...I've been to dentists in Chicago and L.A., but Dr. Goff is the best. He is meticulous and thorough...and, he keeps the pain from the shots to a minimum! He's just excellent at what he does and I just thought I'd share that with anyone else looking for a great dentist!
New Port Richey, FL |
I was greatly disappointed with my first visit to Dr. Goff. I thought the receptionist was very abrasive both on the phone and in person. I waited one full hour to see the dentist. When he finally showed up, he seemed to be very indecisive about a treatment plan. Then he quoted a fee that was $400 less than the actual fee ended up to be. He left me in the care of a young assistant who didn't seem to know what she was doing: she kept leaving the room for long periods of time.
in Tampa, FL |
I had my first visit 1 week ago and they did a complete dental exam and treatment plan. I was amazed at the quality of the x-rays. The office is very nice and modern. Dr. Goff was extremely positive and explained to me all details of my treatment and answered all my questions. I've been to many other dental offices in the Tampa Bay area and when I received the treatment plan I was extremely surprised by the low price of my whole treatment plan in comparison with all the other dental offices.
in Hudson, FL |
Dear Dr. Goff, Tonya & Staff: Thank you so much for making my dental appt. such an enjoyable, personable experience. I have never been to a dentist in this area that I am so excited about recommending. You made me feel like a human being instead of a number and took most of the anxiety that I usually experience away. Sonja alleviated all of my fears and I just loved her to death. May you all have a Wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. I will see you in Jan. or Feb. for my needed crowns.
Have you seen Dr. Phillip Goff, DDS?
Are you Dr. Goff?