Dr. Philip Messer, DDS

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Messer

Gershenhorn Jack DDS

10 W Hanover Ave Ste 101 Randolph, NJ 07869

Dr. Philip Messer, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Randolph, NJ. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Messer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Messer

Dr. Messer?
Dr. Messer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Philip Messer, DDS
I started with teeth which were crooked, had crowns which were over 25 years old, and a badly cracked silver filling. Dr. Messer discussed a plan to straighten my teeth with Invisalign, replace my crowns and repair the filling. After two years, with Dr. Messer’s skill and gentle hands, I have a healthy straight set of teeth! Today, the final “touch” was a little area by the gum line which was exposed due to brushing too hard. Dr. Messer “bonded” and matched the color the tooth perfectly! A++++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Messer, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Messer’s for several years after my dentist retired. He takes care of my 95 year old mother, husband, several friends and me with the most gentle hands and up-to-date knowledge. Recently, I somehow cracked my Invisalign retainer. No worries, Dr. Messer is making me a new one. Each visit is 5 stars! Over time, Dr. Messer has given me healthy teeth and a great smile! Dr. Messer & his warm staff put patients at ease, provide excellent dental care & an enjoyable visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Messer, DDS?
My appointment today was for a cleaning. I was taken on time and I felt Elaine did a thorough job of cleaning my teeth. Dr. Messer came in to do a visual exam and zI felt he was thorough also. Everyone there is warm and friendly and makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Messer, DDS?
Dr Messer and the whole staff are amazing. Excellent at their jobs. Incredibly nice people and very accommodating to someone like me with an odd schedule. I drive 45 minutes and pass a bunch of other dentists because they are that good!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Messer, DDS?
I have always been one to be a little uneasy in the dentist’s chair but everyone at Dr. Messer’s office makes me feel welcomed and at ease from the front desk staff to the hygienist to, of course, Dr. Messer. Good bedside manner and top skills- what more could you want?
Excellent Dentist. Office willing to work with payment plans
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Messer, DDS?
Dr. Messer and his staff are an extraordinary team of professionals! As a new patient I was welcomed, examined snd presented with options and a plan that would fit my schedule. They go above and beyond answering all concerns, preparing for each appointment and assuring a pain free experience. I highly recommend Dr. Messer, Elaine, Ashley and Laura who makes the financial piece seemless!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Messer, DDS?
From the doctor to the receptionist, the professionalism was unparalleled. This was first time to the doctor, and he took his time with me, was very informative and showed genuine concern. Definitely a 5 star rating!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Messer, DDS?
Great experience.Caring,through and very pleasant. Recommend him highly to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Messer, DDS?
I am a new patient, having been referred to Dr. Messer by my periodontist. Dr. Messer and his staff are wonderful—welcoming and professional. Dr. Messer is knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and to present you with well-considered options. "Five stars" is an understatement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Messer, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Messer?

Dr. Messer accepts

Dr. Messer accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental