Dr. Philip Gold, DMD

Dr. Philip Gold, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Philip Gold, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Plainview, NY. He practices dentistry.

1097 Old Country Rd Ste 208

Dr. Gold?
Dr. Gold's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Philip Gold, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
I've been a patient of Dr. Gold for over 30 years. With this longevity, it's obvious that he's an excellent dentist with a great chair-side manner and staff to match.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Gold, DMD?
Dr Gold is very caring in his concern to avoid any pain to the patient His work is that of a perfectionist. He did an excellent job of whitening my teeth and I have received many compliments. His office is immaculate. He is an excellent diagnostician with the assistance of his professional staff. The business staff is extremely helpful in accommodating patient needs. I have recommended this office to friends and family, both of whom are extremely satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Gold, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr.Gold's for about five years and every visit is a pleasant experience. I was born missing two teeth in the front of my mouth and Dr.Gold worked very hard to create teeth and a natural smile for me. Nobody can tell that they are not my real teeth. I receive compliments on my smile all the time and it makes me feel very confident in myself; and I have Dr.Gold to thank for that. Dr.Gold and his staff are extremely kind and caring and do a great job taking care of my teeth
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Gold, DMD?
My family and I have been patients of Dr Gold for over 20 years. His work is meticulous and his demeanor gentle , kind and patient. He is a perfectionist and it shows in the results. The staff is warm and professional and the office immaculate and appointments run on time. Going to the dentist can be a stressful painful experience but not when Dr Gold is your dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Philip Gold, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gold?