Dr. Philip Cook, DDS

Dr. Philip Cook, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Philip Cook, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Wilmette, IL. He practices dentistry.

1515 Sheridan Rd

Wilmette, IL 60091

Learn about Dr. Cook

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Cook is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Cook has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cook has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cook does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cook and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cook's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cook to family and friends

Dr. Cook's Performance

This past Sunday my daughter took a bad fall on her bike at a block party. I was unable to get a hold of my dentist and a friend told me to call Dr. Cook. He was at the block party in ten minutes, AGAIN ON A SUNDAY, and we went to his office and he had her stitched up and back at the party in an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a bunch of botched veneers and was really upset. This dental group completely restored my smile and I can't say how happy I was with the result. Highly recommend them, also they went above and beyond to accommodate me and work around my fairly difficult schedule to get me in.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr's Cook are wonderful kind gentleman. We have been going to them for 20 years. Even after moving up north in Wisconsin we still make the 3.5 hour trek to see them faithfully every six months. The office is clean updated and the staff are amazing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Cook and his staff are wonderful people. We've had nothing but amazing experiences here for many years. The office has cutting edge technology and they have evening and weekend hours. I would highly recommend this dentist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Satisfied with doctor but Kim the receptionist has no business serving customers. She is rude and incompetent
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2