Dr. Peyman Raissi, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Peyman Raissi, DDS
Continuing Education (CE) every 2 years. Somehow, I managed to do over 900 hours of CE in that same time period. Most of those hours were earned in the fields of implant dentistry, oral surgery, prosthodontics, periodontics and oral sedation. I feel it is my duty to my patients to have a passion for constant and never-ending improvement of my skills and knowledge. Why am I so passionate about helping and caring for my patients? Following graduation from dental school when I first started practicing dentistry, I had a patient who was a 95 year old, beautiful and kind woman. She came in for a consultation because she only had a few teeth left and she told me that she wanted to be able to smile again for her "great grandchildren" After I educated her on the advantages of Implant Supported Dentures, soon after she became the oldest patient on whom I have performed Dental Implant surgery. She was so happy with the result that she insisted on giving me a big hug, and she told me that I had changed her life. It was a priceless moment that I will never forget. I realized in that moment that we are in such a critical and unique position to be able to treat people and help them get out of pain and make them smile and be happy to live their life to the fullest. Its truly a blessing to be able to offer these services to many people who can't chew and eat normal food, or those who have many dental abscesses and pain resulting from years of neglect. Neglect not by choice, but by financial limitation. I began working towards a singular mission: to improve my abilities and process, so that I could provide my services at the most affordable and reasonable prices for my patients and give them a second chance. We only get one opportunity in this life, and I want to be able to look back and confidently say that I helped as many people as I could. On a personal note, the greatest compliment a human being can pay to himself is to encounter a challenge and to arrive at a successful solution to that challenge. The American author Henry David Thoreau, who wrote Walden and "Civil Disobedience," once wrote that "the good thing about doing a thing well done is having done it." My greatest anticipation in my pursuits toward the field of dentistry will be the evidence of having met my challenges and of recognizing my successes written in the smiles of my patients. Sincerely, Dr. PeyRay

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Raissi's Care Philosophy

Our Philosophy We take the extra time to understand you and your needs, concerns and goals. We have created an environment that will make you feel special and truly cared for. We want to give you "a chance." Maybe a second chance, to feel happy, smile with confidence and look younger and healthy. Its all about boosting your confidence and helping you feel happy about yourself and your smile. Let's Start This Journey Together You do not need to be embarrassed to show your smile and teeth in photos. How about changing that view? How about doing something about it once and for all? We understand that time and money are limited resources for most people these days. People do not want to have multiple surgeries while visiting multiple doctors. These days, we want things fast. We want things predictable. We want things customizable. We want things to be affordable. And of course we want things painless.

Dr. Raissi's Experience

Visiting Dr. Raissi

Dr. Raissi accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Raissi is now accepting new patients
My New Smile4003 Charlotte Ave

Dr. Raissi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raissi to family and friends
Dr. Raissi's Performance
in Nashville TN |
Dr. Raissi is very patient and caring. He did an excellent job on my teeth. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.
in Smyrna, TN |
I love Dr. Raissi !! He's the best dentist I've had. His skills are definitely the best and he's really nice and kind to his patients!!!
in Cane Ridge, TN |
Peyman Raisssi My New Smile One of the most incredible things that I have experienced during my lifetime is the new smile Dr. Raissi created for me. My profession requires me to be verbally active for many hours daily. During a presentation, I can remember having to hold my dentures up with my tongue and having to talk with my teeth clenched to complete the session. Obviously, this was humiliating and embarrassing. Thanks to Dr. Raissi, I do not have this problem anymore
in Knoxville, TN |
I traveled from Knoxville, TN to Nashville to get my dad, who is 73, a new pair of Dentures. I called every Dentist in Knoxville and no one was willing to deal with the fact that he had 2 posts on his bottom denture that needed accommodations. From the first phone call to the finished product everyone went far and above to help my dad. I have never seen such teamwork and professionalism !! You have an outstanding group of caring people at this office!!!
in Lebanon, TN |
Dr. Raissi is extremely intelligent, hard working, and very caring for his patients. He a true professional and already at his young age is a success in his profession. He goes out of his way to explain his procedures and readily answers any and all questions.
Have you seen Dr. Peyman Raissi, DDS?
Are you Dr. Raissi?

Compare Dr. Raissi

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Raissi says...

Continuing Education (CE) every 2 years. Somehow, I managed to do over 900 hours of CE  in that same time period. Most of those hours were earned in the fields of implant dentistry, oral surgery, prosthodontics, periodontics and oral sedation. I feel it is my duty to my patients to have a passion for constant and never-ending improvement of my skills and knowledge.

Why am I so passionate about helping and caring for my patients? Following graduation from dental school when I first started practicing dentistry, I had a patient who was a 95 year old, beautiful and kind woman. She came in for a consultation because she only had a few teeth left and she told me that she wanted to be able to smile again for her "great grandchildren" After I educated her on the advantages of Implant Supported Dentures, soon after she became the oldest patient on whom I have performed Dental Implant surgery. She was so happy with the result that she insisted on giving me a big hug, and she told me that I had changed her life. It was a priceless moment that I will never forget. I realized in that moment that we are in such a critical and unique position to be able to treat people and help them get out of pain and make them smile and be happy to live their life to the fullest.

Its truly a blessing to be able to offer these services to many people who can't chew and eat normal food, or those who have many dental abscesses and pain resulting from years of neglect.  Neglect not by choice, but by financial limitation. I began working towards a singular mission: to improve my abilities and process, so that I could provide my services at the most affordable and reasonable prices for my patients and give them a second chance.

Sincerely,

Dr. PeyRay

Dr. Raissi's Care Philosophy

Our Philosophy

We take the extra time to understand you and your needs, concerns and goals. We have created an environment that will make you feel special and truly cared for. We want to give you "a chance." Maybe a second chance, to feel happy, smile with confidence and look younger and healthy. Its all about boosting your confidence and helping you feel happy about yourself and your smile.

Let's Start This Journey Together

You do not need to be embarrassed to show your smile and teeth in photos. How about changing that view? How about doing something about it once and for all?

Dr. Raissi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Anodontia
  • Bad Taste in Mouth
  • Bleeding Gums
  • Broken Tooth
  • Edentulism
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Periodontitis
  • Traumatic Dental Injuries
  • Worn Down Teeth

University Of Tennessee Health Science Center

Graduated in 2014

Live Implant Training

Completed in 2015

State University Of New York At Stony Brook School Of Dental Medicine-1 Year Implant Externship Program

American Academy Of Implant Dentistry-Associate Fellow Candidate

Comprehensive Conscious Sedation Permit

Completed in 2016

Limited Conscious Sedation Permit

Completed in 2015

Pikos Implant Institute-Advanced Bone Grafting & Lateral Sinus Augmentation For Implant Placement

• Persian

Dr. Raissi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raissi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry