Contact provider for availability

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Female · Age 56

Dr. Schubert

Petra Schubert DDS

6128 Sherry Ln Dallas, TX 75225

Dr. Petra Schubert, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Dallas, TX. She practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Schubert accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Schubert treats your condition or procedure

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Schubert's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schubert

Dr. Schubert?
Dr. Schubert's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Petra Schubert, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Many thanks to DR. Schubert and her amazing staff for the great job working on my smile...everyone is so pleasant and personal and efficient. Dr Schubert’s office is also especially inviting...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petra Schubert, DDS?
Definitely a very professional operation and Dr. Schubert is compassionate. I love that I could get right in and out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petra Schubert, DDS?
Dr. Schubert is an amazing orthodontist! She and her staff are so kind and caring. They are always running on time for appointments and get you in-and-out quickly. Her office is beautiful and immaculate clean. I just finished my Invisalign treatment and my teeth are perfectly straight. I am so happy with the results! If you are looking for an orthodontist in the Dallas area, look no further than Dr. Schubert! I can’t say enough great things. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petra Schubert, DDS?
Dr. Petra is beyond capable, and her unique expertise brings out the best smile and natural beauty within each patient. She’s gentle, patient, and practical. Her staff is accommodating and courteous, and her office is like an amazing art museum. I highly recommend her as the best orthodontist in Dallas!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petra Schubert, DDS?
4 out of 5 of us in the family see her! Always so sweet and professional! We’ve been seeing her for almost 8 years! She’s amazing!! Beautiful office. Friendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petra Schubert, DDS?
My wife referred me to Dr Schubert after her wonderful experience, and I've been very happy with my experience over the past year. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and helpful, even coming in when the office is closed to help me with minor emergencies. Great facilities, great staff, highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petra Schubert, DDS?
Professional service, on time and quick appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petra Schubert, DDS?
Dr Schubert is highly motivated to provide the best possible orthodontic care to her patient. She is meticulous and the outcome is not only an improved esthetic, but also a healthier mouth
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petra Schubert, DDS?
Dr. Schubert has treated three of our children. I would highly recommend her for orthodontic care in the dallas area . She offers current state of the art procedures, is highly trained in more complex cases. We couldn't be happpier with the results !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petra Schubert, DDS?
I have seen many orthodontist not only in the Dallas area but also in Arkansas Oklahoma and Alabama and I have never met a Dr. That truly cares about patients the way Dr. Schubert does. She and her staff are always very accommodating even though every one wants the exact same appointments after school hours she seems to always make it happen. Her office is beyond beautiful and you can tell orthodontics is her passion and she makes sure to perfect every little detail in your treatment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Petra Schubert, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Schubert?