Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD

Prosthodontics •  Male • Age 36

Dr. Huang

NOVA Premier Dental

313 Park Ave Ste 306 Falls Church, VA 22046

Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD is a Prosthodontics Practitioner in Falls Church, VA. He is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Huang to book an appointment.

Dr. Huang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Huang

Dr. Huang?
I have been to numerous dentists all over the country during my years of service in the Military. I can say I would recommend Dr. Huang to anyone in the area for any Prosthodontics work. He is extremely knowledgeable, honest, informs you of what he is doing, and quite clearly a perfectionist when it comes to your teeth.
Nathan – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
As a military member, when being sent out to a civilian doctor we do not make any selections. I was pleasantly surprised when I was sent to Dr. Huang. He and his staff were professional, polite, and extremely helpful. Even though my procedure did not go as planned, he continued to bring me back and take extra time to get it right. He truly cares about you as a person and makes you feel like you are the first priority, a real gem in a world of rocks!!
Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
I've been going to Dr. Huang for a number of years. He is professional, experienced, and caring. I recommend him highly. He has an excellent staff, up-to-date equipment, and an attractive office.
Jon Gibney – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Dr. Huang and is staff was incredibly professional. Jina was very kind and sympathetic to your needs, she asked questions and genuinely cared about your comfort. Lynn answered phone calls at all hours of the night promptly and professionally and did a fantastic job with scheduling. Lastly Dr. Huang is a prime example of what every dentist should strive to be. There was a mix-up at the lab which caused the first crown to be slightly to bright. Dr. Huang noticed the mistake quickly and instead of making excuses or trying to put it in, he informed me of the problem and worked to correct it. He worked with me on ordering a replacement which turned out to be a perfect match. I cannot thank Dr. Huang and his staff enough for helping me to get my smile back.
Joe – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Dr. Huang is an amazing dentist. I've never had a dentist take as much time and care in making a prosthetic as he did.
Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
dr haung was fantastic! He was very patient with me, I have a very high degree of dental anxiety which he was extremely patient with me. His craftsmanship of my teeth is considered by me to a work of art! He worked with my extreme grinding and was able to ensure that I keep my real teeth for the rest of my life. His two assistants also deserve high praise as well. I would recommend Dr huang with my highest recommendation. His staff and his skill a second to none!
Jason J. – Aug 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Dr. Peterson Huang offers highly professional quality dental services. He corrected a root canal that wasn't done properly before fitting me with a tooth crown. I had visited four other dentists previously for the same root canal, and I wished I had found him sooner. I am 100% satisfied with his work. Thank you very much, Dr. Huang!!!
The Dental Crown King – Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Had two crowns/implants delivered by Dr. Huang! OUTSTANDING!!! Thank you!!!!
Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
It has been almost 2 years since Dr Huang completely remade my smile. I’m happy to say that it has withstood the test of time and I am happy everyday with the work that he did! - Kathy Tiongson (CAPT, USCG retired)
Kathy Tiongson – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Great dentist. Clearly knows what he is doing. I'd choose him again. Assistant was great also. Both were very nice. I even received a call the same evening to make sure everything was good. This is an A+ dental team and I cant believe they take my insurance. I'm hoping i dont have to see them again because nobody likes to go to the dentist, but if i have to get another crown I'm coming here.
Chris S. – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Dr. Huang and his staff are an impressive team. They were professional, courteous and efficient through both of my visits. It is apparent that each member knows their job strives to do their very best at all times. His attention to detail and talent make him a true craftsman/artist. The time he spent ensuring correct fit, bite and security of my bridge only adds to the confidence I have in his work. I recommend him without hesitation or reservation.
Jesse in Stafford, VA – Dec 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Dr, Huang is truly amazing at what he does. He and his staff are very friendly, and courteous at all times. The care for each individual patient there is remarkable. Dr. Huang is a true professional, and takes his job very serious. He will not let you walk out the door for good if there is something he doesn't like about his work. He is a true perfectionist. I would recommend him to anyone that needs the service that he provides. Not one bad thing to say about him or his staff. Great Place!!!
Garrett Streightiff – Aug 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
One of my least favorite things in life is going to the dentist- but after several appointments with Dr. Huang for crowns, I felt totally at ease- He describes exactly what he needs to do, what he is doing, and is proficient and timely in delivering world class dental service.
Mark in Alexandria – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Dr. Huang is an excellent dentist. He was my primary dentist, and also followed me through my course with Align. I would highly recommend him.
Nancy Ledford – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Dr. Huang and his staff are truly wonderful!! I had two implants done. The results are amazing. Dr. Huang explained everything in great detail. His staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. I was nervous but they made me feel completely at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Huang! You won't be disappointed!
May 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Dr. Huang is a perfectionist and it shows in his work! I was thoroughly impressed with his attention to detail and obsessive need to get your smile totally transformed. From taking before pictures, to studying your mouth and like a dental detective re-living your dental history and habits to understand you as a patient, to dictating pain-staking notes in close consultation with the professional and ultra courteous assistant Gina.. he gained my total trust and ease not experienced before.
P. Aboagye in Stafford, VA – Nov 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Dr. Huang is a true professional! I had two crowns installed and I’m not a real fan of going to the dentist in the first place. Dr. Huang took his time to explain the procedure and was very gentle. Practically no discomfort at all. He always took the time to explain what he was going to do before he started the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Wong for any of your future dental needs.
Scott in Alexandria, VA – Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
I absolutely recommend Dr. Huang for any dentistry needs, particularly complex procedures. His attention to detail is without equal. I needed extensive work, and he made sure that each tooth was absolutely perfect. His hygienist staff are exceptional as well.
John N in Washington, DC – Oct 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
This man is an absolute rock star! Had a long process to go through and it was handled with professionalism, care, understanding and getting the job done that was needed. Excellent staff as well! Thank you Doc for everything. One of the best in the business.
R.L.A. in Alexandria, VA – May 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
When I was referred to Dr. Huang, my teeth were in horrible shape. Chipped teeth and years of grinding required extensive work to fix my smile. It had gotten so bad, I rarely smiled anymore. In just a few months, Dr. Huang, Lynn, and Gina were able to change my life. It was the first time in my life I did not mind going to the dentist, because they always made me feel at home. Best part, Dr. Huang is a perfectionist, and did not settle for poor quality when others might have. Highly recommended.
Washington, DC – Nov 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Huang?

Our office offers a warm caring touch, with your total comfort in mind. We respect your time, and will see you early if possible or within 10 min. of your appointed time. We want to hear your thoughts and wishes. We want to make you the center part of co-therapy team.

• Prosthodontics