Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD

ProsthodonticsMaleAge 37

Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD is a Prosthodontics Practitioner in Falls Church, VA. He is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Huang to book an appointment.

Dr. Huang

NOVA Premier Dental

313 Park Ave Falls Church, VA 22046

Dr. Huang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Huang

Dr. Huang?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (26)
  • Explained conditions well (25)
  • Listened & answered questions (25)
    The receptionist Lynn was very nice and welcoming not to mention had great communication with me. Gina the assistant is very knowledgeable and walks you through everything that is being done. Dr. Huang communicated well with me during by crown replacement procedure. I recommend him and his team to anyone who wants a great, friendly dental experience.
    Billy Gorsuch – Jun 22, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    Dr. Huang was extremely professional, and did an excellent job of communicating each step of the procedure, and keeping me aware of next/remaining steps. Staff was exceptionally positive, and efficient.
    Matt – May 11, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    He's the best dentist I've ever had. His attention to detail, bedside manner, and care for your comfort are second to none. His work was outstanding. He even called me at the end of the day to ask me if I was feeling okay. 10 stars! I've had 100s of his in a dental chair - he's #1.
    JUSTIN A ALDERSON – Feb 26, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    (Jan, 2021) I've been in the dentist chair quite a lot over the years & can say, hands down, Dr. Huang & staff are the best I've ever experienced. His work is phenomenal & his bedside manner matches. He takes the time to take pictures & explain what's going on & why. His assistant, Gina, is great & helps the process move along smoothly. Furthermore, Dr. Huang makes it a priority that the patient is informed on the procedure before, during & after. He was very gracious & patient as I asked a bunch of questions (mainly because it was a comfortable environment). Finally, I've never had a DMD actually call me on the evening after a procedure (crown & filling). Dr. Huang did exactly that to make sure I was doing okay. It may seem like a small thing . . . but it's quite amazing & a testament to his professionalism & commitment. If you have an opportunity, I highly recommend Nova Premier Dental. Give Lynne a call at the front desk & see for yourself.
    John H – Jan 20, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    Simply the best dental practice I’ve visited in 50 years! I will happily go again and bring my entire family! Knowledgeable, kind, outgoing, patient...Dr. Huang and his entire team are fantastic!
    Michael Trimpert – Oct 14, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    As an Active Duty service member, I was referred to Dr. Huang without any input of my own, and I am very happy I was! His staff were incredibly helpful and accomodating, and Dr. Huang himself was knowledgable of my situation and worked diligently to resolve my issue before leaving Active Duty. Every visit went very well, and his staff treated everyone who walked through the door like a member of their own team. I would recommend Dr. Huang and Nova Premier Dental to anyone!
    Andrew H. – Sep 09, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    I've served in the military for 22 years and this experience has been as good as it gets for dental services. Superior personal communication; clear explanation of procedures; and awesome follow-up. I only wish I coule relocate him to my retirement destination.
    Jodie F. Moser – Aug 12, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    I have been to numerous dentists all over the country during my years of service in the Military. I can say I would recommend Dr. Huang to anyone in the area for any Prosthodontics work. He is extremely knowledgeable, honest, informs you of what he is doing, and quite clearly a perfectionist when it comes to your teeth.
    Nathan – Jun 09, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    As a military member, when being sent out to a civilian doctor we do not make any selections. I was pleasantly surprised when I was sent to Dr. Huang. He and his staff were professional, polite, and extremely helpful. Even though my procedure did not go as planned, he continued to bring me back and take extra time to get it right. He truly cares about you as a person and makes you feel like you are the first priority, a real gem in a world of rocks!!
    Nov 08, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    I've been going to Dr. Huang for a number of years. He is professional, experienced, and caring. I recommend him highly. He has an excellent staff, up-to-date equipment, and an attractive office.
    Jon Gibney – Oct 01, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    Dr. Huang and is staff was incredibly professional. Jina was very kind and sympathetic to your needs, she asked questions and genuinely cared about your comfort. Lynn answered phone calls at all hours of the night promptly and professionally and did a fantastic job with scheduling. Lastly Dr. Huang is a prime example of what every dentist should strive to be. There was a mix-up at the lab which caused the first crown to be slightly to bright. Dr. Huang noticed the mistake quickly and instead of making excuses or trying to put it in, he informed me of the problem and worked to correct it. He worked with me on ordering a replacement which turned out to be a perfect match. I cannot thank Dr. Huang and his staff enough for helping me to get my smile back.
    Joe – Sep 25, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    Dr. Huang is an amazing dentist. I've never had a dentist take as much time and care in making a prosthetic as he did.
    Aug 06, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    dr haung was fantastic! He was very patient with me, I have a very high degree of dental anxiety which he was extremely patient with me. His craftsmanship of my teeth is considered by me to a work of art! He worked with my extreme grinding and was able to ensure that I keep my real teeth for the rest of my life. His two assistants also deserve high praise as well. I would recommend Dr huang with my highest recommendation. His staff and his skill a second to none!
    Jason J. – Aug 02, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    Dr. Peterson Huang offers highly professional quality dental services. He corrected a root canal that wasn't done properly before fitting me with a tooth crown. I had visited four other dentists previously for the same root canal, and I wished I had found him sooner. I am 100% satisfied with his work. Thank you very much, Dr. Huang!!!
    The Dental Crown King – Jul 16, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    Had two crowns/implants delivered by Dr. Huang! OUTSTANDING!!! Thank you!!!!
    Jun 05, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    It has been almost 2 years since Dr Huang completely remade my smile. I’m happy to say that it has withstood the test of time and I am happy everyday with the work that he did! - Kathy Tiongson (CAPT, USCG retired)
    Kathy Tiongson – Jan 23, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    Great dentist. Clearly knows what he is doing. I'd choose him again. Assistant was great also. Both were very nice. I even received a call the same evening to make sure everything was good. This is an A+ dental team and I cant believe they take my insurance. I'm hoping i dont have to see them again because nobody likes to go to the dentist, but if i have to get another crown I'm coming here.
    Chris S. – Jan 17, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    Dr. Huang and his staff are an impressive team. They were professional, courteous and efficient through both of my visits. It is apparent that each member knows their job strives to do their very best at all times. His attention to detail and talent make him a true craftsman/artist. The time he spent ensuring correct fit, bite and security of my bridge only adds to the confidence I have in his work. I recommend him without hesitation or reservation.
    Jesse in Stafford, VA – Dec 27, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    Dr, Huang is truly amazing at what he does. He and his staff are very friendly, and courteous at all times. The care for each individual patient there is remarkable. Dr. Huang is a true professional, and takes his job very serious. He will not let you walk out the door for good if there is something he doesn't like about his work. He is a true perfectionist. I would recommend him to anyone that needs the service that he provides. Not one bad thing to say about him or his staff. Great Place!!!
    Garrett Streightiff – Aug 22, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
    One of my least favorite things in life is going to the dentist- but after several appointments with Dr. Huang for crowns, I felt totally at ease- He describes exactly what he needs to do, what he is doing, and is proficient and timely in delivering world class dental service.
    Mark in Alexandria – Aug 20, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Huang?

Our office offers a warm caring touch, with your total comfort in mind. We respect your time, and will see you early if possible or within 10 min. of your...Read more

Coming from Vancouver to Ohio, to study at Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine. Then on to Maryland to earn my Masters in Science...Read more

• Prosthodontics

American College of Prosthodontists
    Royal College of Dentists of Canada
    University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
    University of British Columbia

• Mandarin

• Board Certified Prosthodontist, by American Board of Prosthodonitcs, -
    • Board Certified Fellow, by Royal College of Dentists of Canada, -

• "From Childhood to Adulthood: Oral Rehab of a Patient with Ectodermal Dysplasia" from; School of Dentistry, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD,
    • "The Effect of Various Disinfectants on Dental Shade Guides" from; School of Dentistry, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD,