Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD

Prosthodontics ·  Male · Age 35

Dr. Huang

NOVA Premier Dental

313 Park Ave Ste 306 Falls Church, VA 22046

Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD is a prosthodontics practitioner in Falls Church, VA. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University and practices prosthodontics and dentistry.

Dr. Huang accepts

Dr. Huang accepts the following insurance:

United Concordia
Active Duty Dental

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Huang treats your condition or procedure

• Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Our office offers a warm caring touch, with your total comfort in mind. We respect your time, and will see you early if possible or within 10 min. of your appointed time. We want to hear your thoughts and wishes. We want to make you the center part of co-therapy team.

• Prosthodontics

University Of British Columbia

• Chinese, Mandarin

• Board Certified Fellow, by Royal College of Dentists of Canada, -
  • Board Certified Prosthodontist, by American Board of Prosthodonitcs, -

• The Effect of Various Disinfectants on Dental Shade Guides from; School of Dentistry, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD,
  • From Childhood to Adulthood: Oral Rehab of a Patient with Ectodermal Dysplasia from; School of Dentistry, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD,

Dr. Huang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Huang

Dr. Huang?
Dr. Huang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Peterson Huang offers highly professional quality dental services. He corrected a root canal that wasn't done properly before fitting me with a tooth crown. I had visited four other dentists previously for the same root canal, and I wished I had found him sooner. I am 100% satisfied with his work. Thank you very much, Dr. Huang!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Had two crowns/implants delivered by Dr. Huang! OUTSTANDING!!! Thank you!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
It has been almost 2 years since Dr Huang completely remade my smile. I’m happy to say that it has withstood the test of time and I am happy everyday with the work that he did! - Kathy Tiongson (CAPT, USCG retired)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Great dentist. Clearly knows what he is doing. I'd choose him again. Assistant was great also. Both were very nice. I even received a call the same evening to make sure everything was good. This is an A+ dental team and I cant believe they take my insurance. I'm hoping i dont have to see them again because nobody likes to go to the dentist, but if i have to get another crown I'm coming here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Dr. Huang and his staff are an impressive team. They were professional, courteous and efficient through both of my visits. It is apparent that each member knows their job strives to do their very best at all times. His attention to detail and talent make him a true craftsman/artist. The time he spent ensuring correct fit, bite and security of my bridge only adds to the confidence I have in his work. I recommend him without hesitation or reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Dr, Huang is truly amazing at what he does. He and his staff are very friendly, and courteous at all times. The care for each individual patient there is remarkable. Dr. Huang is a true professional, and takes his job very serious. He will not let you walk out the door for good if there is something he doesn't like about his work. He is a true perfectionist. I would recommend him to anyone that needs the service that he provides. Not one bad thing to say about him or his staff. Great Place!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
One of my least favorite things in life is going to the dentist- but after several appointments with Dr. Huang for crowns, I felt totally at ease- He describes exactly what he needs to do, what he is doing, and is proficient and timely in delivering world class dental service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Dr. Huang is an excellent dentist. He was my primary dentist, and also followed me through my course with Align. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Dr. Huang and his staff are truly wonderful!! I had two implants done. The results are amazing. Dr. Huang explained everything in great detail. His staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. I was nervous but they made me feel completely at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Huang! You won't be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Dr. Huang is a perfectionist and it shows in his work! I was thoroughly impressed with his attention to detail and obsessive need to get your smile totally transformed. From taking before pictures, to studying your mouth and like a dental detective re-living your dental history and habits to understand you as a patient, to dictating pain-staking notes in close consultation with the professional and ultra courteous assistant Gina.. he gained my total trust and ease not experienced before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Dr. Huang is a true professional! I had two crowns installed and I’m not a real fan of going to the dentist in the first place. Dr. Huang took his time to explain the procedure and was very gentle. Practically no discomfort at all. He always took the time to explain what he was going to do before he started the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Wong for any of your future dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
I absolutely recommend Dr. Huang for any dentistry needs, particularly complex procedures. His attention to detail is without equal. I needed extensive work, and he made sure that each tooth was absolutely perfect. His hygienist staff are exceptional as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
This man is an absolute rock star! Had a long process to go through and it was handled with professionalism, care, understanding and getting the job done that was needed. Excellent staff as well! Thank you Doc for everything. One of the best in the business.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
When I was referred to Dr. Huang, my teeth were in horrible shape. Chipped teeth and years of grinding required extensive work to fix my smile. It had gotten so bad, I rarely smiled anymore. In just a few months, Dr. Huang, Lynn, and Gina were able to change my life. It was the first time in my life I did not mind going to the dentist, because they always made me feel at home. Best part, Dr. Huang is a perfectionist, and did not settle for poor quality when others might have. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
I've been receiving care from this practice for years now- they corrected several issues created by my childhood dentist and are always *very* thorough and conscientious. Friendly, warm, welcoming; everything you could ask for in a dental practice :-) .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?
Wow, what a concept in the DC area to be seen on time! The staff was so friendly and professional. I couldn't be happier with my new crown. If you need a specialty case done or just want the bite to feel right the first time, then this is the place to come!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peterson Huang, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Huang?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Huang treats patients.

Inova Fairfax Hospital