Dr. Peter Zwier, DDS

Dr. Peter Zwier, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Peter Zwier, DDS is a dentist who practices in Grand Rapids, MI. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Read his story

2100 Raybrook St SE Ste 106

Grand Rapids, MI 49546

• Ameritas
  • Best Life & Health Insurance
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Zwier

Dr. Zwier's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Zwier "Meet Dr. Zwier A smile is the most powerful thing that a person possesses. I love helping my patients maximize that asset by making their smiles bright, their teeth straight and beautifully shaped with their oral health great. My passion is to provide the highest quality care at an affordable price. I want my patients to feel that they have been served with compassion. It gives me great joy to see them feel good about themselves and how they look because of the dental care they have received from me. Education and Continuing Education I am not satisfied with providing average care. I continuously pursue being the best and striving for perfection, a passion that began during my years in school. I attended Calvin College for my undergraduate degree and continued on to the University of Detroit where I earned my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1982. I completed my General Practice Residency from Strong's Memorial Hospital and the University of Rochester in 1983. I am devoted to excellence and am a lifelong learner. I am constantly fine tuning my existing skills and continuously embracing new skills and technology. In 1987, I became a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry after completing numerous hours of continuing education in all aspects of dentistry. In 1996, I became a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry. I am a recipient of the Lifelong Learning & Service Recognition through the AGD. I am a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. I am also a member of the West Michigan, Michigan, and American Dental Associations. Recommendations/Referrals from Patients & Colleagues: I have been an elder in my church for eight years and am involved in a collaborative ministry called Seeds of Promise, working together with many different organizations to bring sustainable transformation to the neighborhoods and areas of the city with the greatest needs. I have been part of this movement for 15 years. For the past 20 years, I have provided volunteer dental services at the Baxter Clinic. I have been on four overseas mission trips to Siberia, Dominican Republic, Honduras, and Kenya. See www.worldmission.cc. I have also provided free dental exams to hundreds of children at Convoy of Hope Days in Grand Rapids. Outside the Office I am a native of Grand Rapids and feel very fortunate to serve in the community where I grew up. My wife, Julie, and I have been happily married for 32 years and we have three grown children, Laura, Katie, and Michael. Julie and I are now grandparents with the new joy Ryan and Laura have brought into this world, Addison Jane Truer! And now we have another granddaughter, Madelin! We also have a four-legged family member, a dog named Zoey. In my free time, I can usually be found playing golf, walking the shoreline of Lake Michigan, or working in my yard. Dr. Zwier is your compassionate and dedicated East Grand Rapids MI Dentist."

This content was provided by Dr. Zwier "Let us beautify your smile! Our comprehensive dental practice focuses on the maintenance of your dental health as well as the appearance of your smile. We offer several types of teeth whitening treatments and Invisalign? braces for patients 12 and up including laser bleaching. We are devoted to excellence and serving with compassion. Our office is a relaxed, comfortable environment that's perfect for the entire family."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Athletic Mouthguards
  • Bite Adjustment
  • Cerec® Tooth Restoration Procedure
  • Composite Fillings
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • DIAGNOdent® Laser Cavity Detection
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Calvin College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • University Of Detroit Mercy
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • University Of Rochester School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Master Of The Academy Of General Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 1996

Dr. Zwier has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zwier has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zwier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zwier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zwier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zwier to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Zwier Says:

Thank you for your review! We are committed to excellence while serving with compassion and your feedback helps us continue to reach towards that goal.

Dr. Zwier's Performance
in Rockford MI |
DR Swier always takes the time to explain the procedure and is very fast and efficient during all the work I have had done.
Thanks so much for the positive review Jim! It's been a pleasure seeing you and your son Blaze. We look forward to many more years together!
10/10 experience. Friendly staff. Dr. Zwier was very helpful and knowledgeable. I'd recommend him to anyone!
Thank you for the helpful feedback!
in Grand Rapids MI |
Hygienists are great with kids!! My 4 year old loves going!!! They take great care.
Thanks, Barb! We love seeing you and the kids in our office and are excited to watch them grow up as we continue to serve you and your family for generations!
Have you seen Dr. Peter Zwier, DDS?

Visit Dr. Zwier