Dr. Peter Zwier, DDS

Dr. Peter Zwier, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Peter J. Zwier, DDS 2100 Raybrook St SE Ste 106 Grand Rapids, MI 49546 Get Directions

Let us beautify your smile! Our comprehensive dental practice focuses on the maintenance of your dental health as well as the appearance of your smile. We offer several types of teeth whitening treatments and Invisalign? braces for patients 12 and up including laser bleaching. We are devoted to excellence and serving with compassion. Our office is a relaxed, comfortable environment that's perfect for the entire family.

Meet Dr. Zwier A smile is the most powerful thing that a person possesses. I love helping my patients maximize that asset by making their smiles bright, their teeth straight and beautifully shaped with their oral health great. My passion is to provide the highest quality care at an affordable price. I want my patients to feel that they have been served with compassion. It gives me great joy to see them feel good about themselves and how they look because of the dental care they have received from me. Education and Continuing Education I am not satisfied with providing average care. I continuously pursue being the best and striving for perfection, a passion that began during my years in school. I attended Calvin College for my undergraduate degree and continued on to the University of Detroit where I earned my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1982. I completed my General Practice Residency from Strong's Memorial Hospital and the University of Rochester in 1983. I am devoted to excellence and am a lifelong learner. I am constantly fine tuning my existing skills and continuously embracing new skills and technology. In 1987, I became a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry after completing numerous hours of continuing education in all aspects of dentistry. In 1996, I became a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry. I am a recipient of the Lifelong Learning & Service Recognition through the AGD. I am a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. I am also a member of the West Michigan, Michigan, and American Dental Associations. Recommendations/Referrals from Patients & Colleagues: I have been an elder in my church for eight years and am involved in a collaborative ministry called Seeds of Promise, working together with many different organizations to bring sustainable transformation to the neighborhoods and areas of the city with the greatest needs. I have been part of this movement for 15 years. For the past 20 years, I have provided volunteer dental services at the Baxter Clinic. I have been on four overseas mission trips to Siberia, Dominican Republic, Honduras, and Kenya. See www.worldmission.cc. I have also provided free dental exams to hundreds of children at Convoy of Hope Days in Grand Rapids. Outside the Office I am a native of Grand Rapids and feel very fortunate to serve in the community where I grew up. My wife, Julie, and I have been happily married for 32 years and we have three grown children, Laura, Katie, and Michael. Julie and I are now grandparents with the new joy Ryan and Laura have brought into this world, Addison Jane Truer! And now we have another granddaughter, Madelin! We also have a four-legged family member, a dog named Zoey. In my free time, I can usually be found playing golf, walking the shoreline of Lake Michigan, or working in my yard. Dr. Zwier is your compassionate and dedicated East Grand Rapids MI Dentist.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Zwier's Experience

Visiting Dr. Zwier

Dr. Zwier accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Zwier has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zwier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zwier to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Zwier's Performance
10/10 experience. Friendly staff. Dr. Zwier was very helpful and knowledgeable. I'd recommend him to anyone!
in Grand Rapids MI |
Hygienists are great with kids!! My 4 year old loves going!!! They take great care.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Zwier, DDS?
Are you Dr. Zwier?

Compare Dr. Zwier

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Meet Dr. Zwier

Education and Continuing Education

Recommendations/Referrals from Patients & Colleagues:

I have been an elder in my church for eight years and am involved in a collaborative ministry called Seeds of Promise, working together with many different organizations to bring sustainable transformation to the neighborhoods and areas of the city with the greatest needs. I have been part of this movement for 15 years. For the past 20 years, I have provided volunteer dental services at the Baxter Clinic. I have been on four overseas mission trips to Siberia, Dominican Republic, Honduras, and Kenya. See www.worldmission.cc. I have also provided free dental exams to hundreds of children at Convoy of Hope Days in Grand Rapids.

Outside the Office

Dr. Zwier is your compassionate and dedicated East Grand Rapids MI Dentist.

Dr. Zwier's Care Philosophy

Dr. Zwier says...

Comprehensive and caring dentistry supplied by a dentist and friendly staff who truly care. For over 30 years, Dr. Peter J. Zwier has been providing a broad range of general and cosmetic dental services to Grand Rapids, meeting the needs of your whole family in one convenient location. Your oral health is extremely important to your body's well-being, and a beautiful smile is a wonderful asset at any age. Let us help you attain optimal health for a lifetime of happy smiles!

Our friendly staff is devoted to ensuring your comfort and satisfaction whenever you come into our Grand Rapids Dentist office. We are always available to answer any questions you may have about your care, or the care of your family.

Dr. Zwier says...

Invisalign is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces, using a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets. Forget everything you've heard about teeth straightening. Because now there's breakthrough technology that lets you get the smile you always wanted. You wear each set of clear aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. No tedious use of floss threaders to get between each set of teeth is required to floss as with traditional braces. Many patients in the East Grand Rapids area choose Invisalign for their needs. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position which Dr. Zwier has prescribed.

Dr. Zwier's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Broken Tooth

Graduated in 1978

• Other Education
    Master Of The Academy Of General Dentistry

Completed in 1996

Dr. Zwier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zwier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Athletic Mouthguards
  • Bite Adjustment
  • Cerec® Tooth Restoration Procedure
  • Composite Fillings
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • DIAGNOdent® Laser Cavity Detection