Dr. Peter Wohlgemuth, DMD

Dr. Peter Wohlgemuth, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Peter Wohlgemuth, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine in 1984 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

8903 Glades Rd Ste D6

Boca Raton, FL 33434

Learn about Dr. Wohlgemuth

This content was provided by Dr. Wohlgemuth "Our mission is to greet patients in a warm and personal manner, to anticipate their wants and needs and to provide friendly, skilled, and sincere service that exceeds their expectations. We are dedicated to using the most efficient and up-to-date techniques and facilities in an atmosphere that fosters caring, concern, fun and lasting relationships. Our goal is to create excellent smiles by maximizing each staff member's talents and abilities while working together as a team."

2  Practice Areas

• Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Wohlgemuth has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wohlgemuth has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wohlgemuth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wohlgemuth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wohlgemuth's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wohlgemuth to family and friends

Dr. Wohlgemuth's Performance

FAIR

Dr wolgemuth is knowledgeable, thorough and the ultimate professional. He is the only persony entire family uses.Highly recommend!!!'
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Wohlgemuth's staff is very professional and made me feel welcomed I'm so glad I chose this office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Thanks to Dr. W and Dr. R, I now have the most beautiful smile I could've ever imagined! I highly recommend this office because since the moment I stepped in their office I felt welcomed and at ease about my treatment. Dr. Wohlgemuth recommended Invisalign for 10-12 months and it's incredible how...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Best orthodontic office ever! I had the most enjoyable experience, from my complimentary consultation to the celebration of my beautiful "finished" smile! Dr. Wohlgemuth was so patient, answering all of my questions! I was fortunate to do Suresmile treatment, which cut my treatment time to UNDER 12...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Both my daughter and I had treatment with Dr W. .The state of art technology and length of treatment is the best! The staff is amazing..We love our new smiles.