Dr. Peter Tsambazis, DMD

Periodontics | Male

Dr. Peter Tsambazis, DMD
Dr. Peter Tsambazis, DMD is a dentist who practices in Jersey City, NJ. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Tsambazis' Care Philosophy

When you visit our office, you are our top priority. We are proud to be your dental team and provide you with the best dental treatment available. Our entire team of educated and licensed dental professionals is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs.

Dr. Tsambazis' Experience

Visiting Dr. Tsambazis

Dr. Tsambazis accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Tsambazis is now accepting new patients

Dr. Tsambazis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tsambazis to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Tsambazis' Performance
in jersey city |
Had a great experience with Dr T and Kate. They were very friendly and made me feel at ease cince I am terrified of the dentist. I had a broken tooth that the dr was able to fix with a root canal with practically zero pain. I had the laughing gas to calm me down for the needle and was finished in an hour start to finish. Will be back with my family when I need to. Thanks!
Rockaway, NJ |
My experience with Dr. Tsambazis was awful. I had all my teeth pulled in May of 2016 and the teeth he gave me still aren't right. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. My mouth is still very painful.. I can't eat without them causing me problems. Returned many times to have him look at them and he didn't do anything that helped. Everyone who walked out of his office with false teeth all looked the same. I had a friend go to him and she had the same problems. I want my money back.
in Denville, NJ |
Very happy with my decision to go to Dr Tsambazis for my gum surgery. He explained what I needed to do and what to expect afterwards. I had a lot of sensitivity but used the Gel he recomended and its gotten much better. I guess I am a lucky one that my insruance paid the whole cost, so I am so glad he is in my insurance network. Very nice office.
in Morris Plains, NJ |
I had surgery last month and just finished follow up appointments. The surgery was relatively painless and I got meds for pain and antibiotoics. The staff was helpful and the office was classy without being over the top spa-like like some places are tying to be lately. I have had 3 good experiences with not much wait any time. Happy to give a positive review when it is due! ~Hannah
Pompton Plains, NJ |
This dental specialist is about providing the most effective, conservative, and cost-effective interventions to tooth issues. He would rather save teeth than pull teeth wherever possible.
in Denville, NJ |
I had a good experience in his office. Staff was friendly and knew all about my covereage with Delta Dental and appointments were generally on time. He was straight to the point, but in a down to earth way that I liked. He performed procedures with ease and made me feel comfortable that he didn't struggle and knew what he was doing. I am very satisfied.
Have you seen Dr. Peter Tsambazis, DMD?
Are you Dr. Tsambazis?

Compare Dr. Tsambazis

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Tsambazis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Tsambazis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Periodontics

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Chipped Tooth

University Of Med and Dentistry Of New Jersey

Completed in 1995

Queens College

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Tsambazis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tsambazis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Periodontics