Dr. Peter Tsambazis, DMD

Dr. Peter Tsambazis, DMD

Periodontics  ·
Dr. Peter Tsambazis, DMD is a periodontics practitioner in Jersey City, NJ and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Umdnj-University Hospital in 1996 and practices periodontics, oral surgery, and more.

223 Mallory Ave

Jersey City, NJ 07304

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Tsambazis

This content was provided by Dr. Tsambazis "When you visit our office, you are our top priority. We are proud to be your dental team and provide you with the best dental treatment available. Our entire team of educated and licensed dental professionals is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs."

6  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Queens College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Umdnj-University Hospital
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University Of Med and Dentistry Of New Jersey
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of Med and Dentistry Of New Jersey
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Tsambazis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tsambazis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tsambazis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tsambazis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tsambazis' Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tsambazis to family and friends

Dr. Tsambazis' Performance

Saw this Periodontist last week for my gum treatment and was very satisfied. The office is clean and organized, the staff was profesional and kind to me and helped me get my xrays from my old dentist by email. I will be coming back and refer anyone who needs gum care
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The doctor and his staff are very professional and caring they put me at ease and the treatments I had to do to fix my teeth was painless.I would highly recommend this dentist and his off to friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
never saw the doctor but given all the trouble i had to go through just to set up an appointment (which had to be canceled once) and then nothing was done on the day of the appointment due to some so-called issue that i wasn't told about BEFORE coming to the office...
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3
Had a great experience with Dr T and Kate. They were very friendly and made me feel at ease cince I am terrified of the dentist. I had a broken tooth that the dr was able to fix with a root canal with practically zero pain. I had the laughing gas to calm me down for the needle and was finished in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My experience with Dr. Tsambazis was awful. I had all my teeth pulled in May of 2016 and the teeth he gave me still aren't right. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. My mouth is still very painful.. I can't eat without them causing me problems. Returned many times to have him look at them and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option5