Dr. Peter Rybak, DDS

Dr. Peter Rybak, DDS

Endodontics  ·
Dr. Peter Rybak, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Great Neck, NY and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from State University Of New York At Stony Brook in 2003 and practices endodontics.

15 Canterbury Rd Ste A2

Great Neck, NY 11021

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Ameritas
  • EmblemHealth
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Rybak

This content was provided by Dr. Rybak "I always treat my patients with the utmost respect, using my experience to provide exemplary results, and doing so in a comfortable, anxiety-free environment."

1  Practice Areas

• Endodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • State University Of New York At Stony Brook
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Northport Va Medical Center
  • Manhattan Va Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Rybak has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rybak has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Rybak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rybak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rybak's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rybak to family and friends

Dr. Rybak's Performance

I have anxiety when it comes to dental procedures therefore i am a huge believer in drs having a bedside manner. Unfortunately this dr lacked what i needed. He may be knowledgeable in his craft but i did not even get a hello when he came in the room. At times he disregarded when my novicane was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Amazing pain free experience on a very complicated patient. I cannot believe it. I was singing his praises almost from the moment that he touched my mouth. He is a connoisseur. Extremely professional, sensitive to patient pain, calming and simply a wonderful experience. A two day experience put me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I went to Dr. Rybak for a root canal about a week ago and it was one of the best operations I’ve had. He was extremely friendly and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole procedure. I would 100% recommend him for anyone needing to have one done.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've had two root canals done with Dr Rybak both experiences exceeded my expectations. I had zero pain with both root canals. His staff is very friendly and informative, all costs were accurate and explained in detail prior to each root canal. I highly recommend Dr Rybak.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Rybak is absolutely great. He's so accommodating and caring when it comes to his patients. I was in a lot of pain and had a huge infection. He put me on antibiotics and took his time treating me to make sure everything would go as smoothly as possible. Very talented doctor, clean office, and...more
Are you Dr. Rybak?