Dr. Peter McIntyre, DDS

Dr. Peter McIntyre, DDS

Dentistry | Male

595 Chapel Hills Dr Ste 105 Colorado Springs, CO 80920 Get Directions

Dr. Peter McIntyre, DDS is a dentist who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. McIntyre is affiliated with St. Francis Medical Center and McKee Medical Center.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. McIntyre's Experience

Visiting Dr. McIntyre

Dr. McIntyre accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. McIntyre has admitting privileges.

Dr. McIntyre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McIntyre to family and friends
4.3
Dr. McIntyre's Performance
Colorado Springs, CO |
Excellent staff that cares about your overall health as well as your dental issues.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr McIntyre is a caring, experienced dental professional. He is warm, friendly and has a pleasant sense of humor.
in Plano, TX |
I had a deep scale cleaning done by Alison. She not only took great effort to control the pain but was very compassionate and caring as well.
Monument, CO |
I would recommend Dr. McIntyre. He is very professional and yet kind and compassionate. Both my husband and myself have been very satisfied and happy with the dental work that he has done for us.
Monument, CO |
Dr. McIntyre and his staff are professional and personal each time I have had a treatment. I always knew I had just received the best care. I cannot say enough positive accolades about this team of professionals after years of cleaning and care.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I cannot say enough about Dr. McIntyre and great the experience has been Very friendly staff, and very good abou scheduling and reminding me to schedule Dr. McIntyre has been very accommodating with my schedule and seeing me on an emergency basis which I unfortunately have needed on more than one occasion.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. McIntyre provides excellent dental care for disabled adult patients in a hospital setting. His office staff arranged scheduling and coordination for our adult son, within the maze of Medicaid requirements for approval and payment.
Detroit, MI |
Dr. Martin has a great bedside manner. I have not seen any other providers, but I would definitely recommend her.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr McIntyre and every staff member at his office are friendly and knowledgeable. They explain every step and your comfort is of utmost importance to them. The office is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art equipment. Love this place!
Denver, CO |
Highly recommended to friends and family he is very good doctor and caring he care and explain what he did and give a advice
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Exceptional care and service with an incredibly friendly staff. I would recommend this dental practice to anyone who is seeking above average dental services.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. McIntyre explained my dental health conditions very thoroughly to me. He was responsive to my concerns and answered all my questions about dental necessity. I needed a crown and the procedure was done same-day, which is very helpful for me as I have a full schedule with work and kids. He's always been great with the children, as well.
Have you seen Dr. Peter McIntyre, DDS?
Are you Dr. McIntyre?

Compare Dr. McIntyre

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. McIntyre's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion

Dr. McIntyre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McIntyre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings