Dr. Peter McIntyre, DDS

Dr. Peter McIntyre, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Peter McIntyre, DDS is a dentist who practices in Colorado Springs, CO.

595 Chapel Hills Dr Ste 105

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. McIntyre is unavailable at this time.

Dr. McIntyre has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McIntyre has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McIntyre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McIntyre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McIntyre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McIntyre to family and friends
4.5
Dr. McIntyre's Performance
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. McIntyre is fantastic- and so is everyone on his staff! His treatment is excellent, and the follow up and follow through make all the difference. Dr. McIntyre has simply gone above and beyond the call of duty,and his office actually makes the visit enjoyable.
Colorado Springs, CO |
I am new to Colorado Springs and needed a dentist. Mentioned it to my hair stylist and, lucky me, her best friend is a hygienist at this office, so figured I'd give them a try. Excellent staff, extremely competent and caring from the moment you arrive. Combine that with state of the art equipment and it makes for a great experience and outcome. Have had 2 new and 2 replacement crowns and they are able to create them in office and it is a one appointment procedure, no temporary crowns. Fantastic!
in Monument, CO |
Great dentist who is great with adults and kids!! . Helpful staff. Beautiful office. Amazing top of the line equipment.
in Colorado Springs , CO |
First time, I went to see their staff and family friendly and I like their comfort and office because I listen they call me about my provide good and smiling
Monument, CO |
Dr. McIntyre is the greatest Dentist who really cares about all his patients and thinks about total health. Thanks to him I identified I needed a CPAP. I know when I seen him and his team I am receiving the very best care.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
My first appointment was a thorough exam, X-rays and 3D pictures. Everything was explained in detail and I had plenty of opportunity to ask questions. This was the best first appointment I have had with a dentist.
in Burlington, CO |
I was in the waiting room but I discussed patients experience with her and her Dad. Patient was pleased with her appointment and seems to have built up confidence in future appointments. Up until now her trips to the dentist were worse than horrible. I really appreciate her connection with the Dr and the staff.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Great staff and up-to date-technology. My husband and I just moved to Colorado Springs and were referred to Dr.McIntyre by some friends. Extremely thorough exam and consultation. We are both 70+, so staying healthy, especially with dental issues is important. Our old dentist was somewhat dated in his approach, so finding a state-of-the-art office is wonderful.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
If you are looking for a friendly, thorough and all the latest technology in dentistry, this is the office to go to. Was welcomed by staff and doctor. Very impressed with treatment plan and doctors explanation on treatment. Loved the environment in this office.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Excellent staff that cares about your overall health as well as your dental issues.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr McIntyre is a caring, experienced dental professional. He is warm, friendly and has a pleasant sense of humor.
in Plano, TX |
I had a deep scale cleaning done by Alison. She not only took great effort to control the pain but was very compassionate and caring as well.
Monument, CO |
I would recommend Dr. McIntyre. He is very professional and yet kind and compassionate. Both my husband and myself have been very satisfied and happy with the dental work that he has done for us.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. McIntyre provides excellent dental care for disabled adult patients in a hospital setting. His office staff arranged scheduling and coordination for our adult son, within the maze of Medicaid requirements for approval and payment.
Detroit, MI |
Dr. Martin has a great bedside manner. I have not seen any other providers, but I would definitely recommend her.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr McIntyre and every staff member at his office are friendly and knowledgeable. They explain every step and your comfort is of utmost importance to them. The office is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art equipment. Love this place!
Denver, CO |
Highly recommended to friends and family he is very good doctor and caring he care and explain what he did and give a advice
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Exceptional care and service with an incredibly friendly staff. I would recommend this dental practice to anyone who is seeking above average dental services.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. McIntyre explained my dental health conditions very thoroughly to me. He was responsive to my concerns and answered all my questions about dental necessity. I needed a crown and the procedure was done same-day, which is very helpful for me as I have a full schedule with work and kids. He's always been great with the children, as well.
Have you seen Dr. Peter McIntyre, DDS?
Are you Dr. McIntyre?

DentalGuard Preferred
    Dental PPO
    Humana PPO
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • United Concordia