Dr. Peter A. Karsant, DDS

Dr. Karsant's Experience

Visiting Dr. Karsant

Dr. Karsant accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Karsant's Reviews

Help millions around the nation find the right doctor by being the first person to share your experience.
Are you Dr. Karsant?
Get started today!

Compare Dr. Karsant

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Broken Tooth

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for California.

University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry

Dr. Karsant has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Karsant has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Karsant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Karsant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Karsant's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Karsant

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Karsant's Office & Staff

Experience with Dr. Karsant

Dr. Karsant says...

I am Dr. Peter Karsant and I have been practicing General and Implant Dentistry in San Francisco Excelsior district since 1986. Our patients call me Dr. Peter whether they are 2 or 102. My staff and I truly enjoy meeting new people and families which is one of the reasons I became a dentist...I like people. The other reason I became a dentist is that dentistry allows me to indulge my other two passions art and science; making a tooth appear as though it has never had a restoration or returning a mouth to full function through the science of Implant Dentistry. Some have told me I am a dying breed because I answer my emergency pages within twenty minutes, come into the office after normal hours to treat emergencies and because I make house calls for patients who are home bound; I love my profession and I like my patients. As you enter the office you may see a sign a Geoffrey Dental Laboratory; we have our own dental lab on site named after my young son. My staff is highly trained, friendly and can multi-task, they are great! My staff and I understand that not everyone likes coming to the dentist so we go out of our way to explain each procedure before, during and after we have performed the procedure. For children we always TELL them what we are going to do, SHOW them and DO the procedure while they look in the mirror and watch most times. Our patients appreciate that they can have all of their children dental needs and all of their dental needs provided for to a very high standard in one office. My staff and I hope to meet you soon and thank you again for taking the time to visit our website.