Dr. Peter Drews, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 46

Dr. Peter Drews, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Lewiston, ME and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Michigan / School of Dentistry medical school in 2004. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Drews to book an appointment.

Dr. Drews

Drews Dental Services, P.C.

471 Sabattus St Lewiston, ME 04240

Dr. Drews' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Drews

4.5

Dr. Drews?
  • Appointment scheduling (14)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (14)
  • Staff friendliness (14)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
  • Office environment (2)
Would not recommend. They cherry pick their patients according to who they can get money from and who they can't. Money is the driver. When money and business supersede care, it does not go well. When patients don't comply with their costly, over the edge, unneeded and unwarranted suggestions, they discharge them. When was the last time you saw this dentist advertising services- -free care to the less fortunate and those unable to afford their prices? Never. Even for just one day out of the whole year. Shameful. They must have forgotten the oath they took. The "friendly" dentist is nothing more than smoke and mirrors. Get yourselves another dentist who listens to you, is attentive to your concerns and incorporates them into your dental treatment plan versus their own mandated treatment plan. This is not the only game/dentist in town. Fortunately, I found another far more reasonable and workable dentist and pulled my family away from this practice. You should do the same.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Lori J. – Dec 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
Dr. Drews practice is the best dentist experience I have ever had. He is professional, personal and just plain great at what he does. I’ve had everything from cleanings to implants done with him and could not be happier with the results. Thanks Dr. Drew!
Bob W. – Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
I had an extraction. It was very comfortable for me. Dr. Drews and his staff are very professional and kind. He is an excellent dentist.
Alene Staley – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
From the time I walked in till I left, everyone was friendly and always had a smile on there face. I learned more about my teeth than I have ever heard before. They make you feel comfortable and relaxed. I wished I had gone there sooner. Dr. Drew explains everything he is going to do. I have never had a dentist as great as Dr. Drew is. Will recommend him to everyone.
Claire Gagne in Lewiston, Me. – May 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
I contacted Dr. Drews after getting a scary diagnosis from another dentist on a tooth that had cracked due to an amalgam filling that I'd received as a child. The other dentist said that pulling the tooth and doing a dental implant was the only option. Dr. Drews gave me several options, and together we decided on the most effective, painless, and cost-effective option. It's great to see that there are still some dentists out there who value patient welfare over profits.
Paul R. – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
Myself and my wife have been going to Drews Dentistry for years and we are totally satisfied with the service that Dr.Drews and his staff provide and would strongly recommend them to anyone!
Stephan Dulac in Lewiston, ME – Jan 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
My experience at Dr. Drews was phenomenal. I am one that does not particularly like going to the dentist. Dr. Drews and staff are kind, friendly and professional. They make going to the dentist a breeze. This is the first dental office that I feel completely at ease. Thanks Dr. Drews and Staff!
Michelle in Turner – Jan 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
I had a front tooth knocked out and another chipped in a bike accident when I was a kid. It was a traumatic experience. The dentist at the time patched me up. As I grew into an adult it didn't seem to fit right and my tooth discolored. Dr. Drews helped me see the benefit in fixing my teeth. We talked about everything that was going to happen until I was satisfied with the info and the cost. The results are amazing, I was able to smile confidently again. Thank you Dr. Drews!
Rich in Sabattus, ME – Jan 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Drews for over 4 years. I find he and his staff to be very attentive to my needs as a patient. The Hygienists are very professional and take pride in providing quality preventative care. He went out of his way to make time available. I had a root canal and years later 6 veneers done. He showed me everything, Xrays, camera and screen, explaining in detail making it easy to understand. I knew going in what to expect and what the costs would be. He makes it easy!
DJ in Sabattus, ME – Jan 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
Dr. Drews has been a God send for me and my family. My teeth are reasonably good and his staff is great for cleanings and preventive care. I was amazed at first at how modern the equipment was and the technology that was used. First time I was ever shown the shape my teeth were in on TV screen. When one of my past fillings came loose, I could see exactly what was wrong as he was able to point it out right there. The work was done quickly, painlessly and professionally. Recommed Highly
John V in Sabattus, ME – Jan 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
Dr. Drews is an excellent dentist. He truly cares about his patients and will do anything for them. He put me at ease when I had to have a root canal and during a recent visit, he used his new pain free injecting system. It was the best experience I have ever had for a Novocain shot! He always throughly explains the treatment process and I would highly recommend him or his office to my family and friends!!
Amber in Lewiston, ME – Jan 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
Dr. Drews and his staff are friendly and approachable, which is important to me when it comes to dental work (not my favorite thing). I have complete confidence with the work being recommended and completed by Dr. Drews and almost look forward to my twice a year visits to the office.
Jane clavet in Harpswell, Maine – Jan 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
I have been terrified of going to the dentist since I was young, but Dr. Drews changed all that for me. He not only made me feel comfortable, talked me through everything that he was doing, but made me want to change my lifestyle and start taking care of my teeth. He is an excellent dentist. And his staff is awesome. I would recommend him to everyone I know!!
Winthrop, ME – Apr 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
Unfortunately he sucked when I saw him. I had 12 cavities that hadn't been taken care of for years because I had no insurance. So I finally got insurance and a credit card and saw Dr Drew. Yeah, seemed nice, he took care of 4 teeth it took him 3 visits and then on the last visit he said So your mouth looks pretty good, your cavity free. Wouldn't set up another appointment and turned me away. Now a year later the fillings he put I have cavities around them and all the others are at the point of
Mickey in Auburn, Maine – Dec 20, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Drews?

We pride ourselves in treating every person and their mouth as an individual. Our primary focus with any type of dental work is on creating a stable, functional,...Read more

I am a Michigan native and obtained an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering from Michigan State University (which has actually proven to be very...Read more

• Cosmetic Dentistry