Dr. Peter Drews, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Drews

Drews Dental Services, P.C.

471 Sabattus St Lewiston, ME 04240

Dr. Peter Drews, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lewiston, ME and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry in 2004 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Drews accepts

Dr. Drews accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maine

Check if Dr. Drews treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

We pride ourselves in treating every person and their mouth as an individual. Our primary focus with any type of dental work is on creating a stable, functional, and disease-free mouth, that is both healthy and smile worthy.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Drews

Dr. Drews?
Dr. Drews' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Peter Drews, DDS
From the time I walked in till I left, everyone was friendly and always had a smile on there face. I learned more about my teeth than I have ever heard before. They make you feel comfortable and relaxed. I wished I had gone there sooner. Dr. Drew explains everything he is going to do. I have never had a dentist as great as Dr. Drew is. Will recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
I contacted Dr. Drews after getting a scary diagnosis from another dentist on a tooth that had cracked due to an amalgam filling that I'd received as a child. The other dentist said that pulling the tooth and doing a dental implant was the only option. Dr. Drews gave me several options, and together we decided on the most effective, painless, and cost-effective option. It's great to see that there are still some dentists out there who value patient welfare over profits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
Myself and my wife have been going to Drews Dentistry for years and we are totally satisfied with the service that Dr.Drews and his staff provide and would strongly recommend them to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
My experience at Dr. Drews was phenomenal. I am one that does not particularly like going to the dentist. Dr. Drews and staff are kind, friendly and professional. They make going to the dentist a breeze. This is the first dental office that I feel completely at ease. Thanks Dr. Drews and Staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
I had a front tooth knocked out and another chipped in a bike accident when I was a kid. It was a traumatic experience. The dentist at the time patched me up. As I grew into an adult it didn't seem to fit right and my tooth discolored. Dr. Drews helped me see the benefit in fixing my teeth. We talked about everything that was going to happen until I was satisfied with the info and the cost. The results are amazing, I was able to smile confidently again. Thank you Dr. Drews!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Drews for over 4 years. I find he and his staff to be very attentive to my needs as a patient. The Hygienists are very professional and take pride in providing quality preventative care. He went out of his way to make time available. I had a root canal and years later 6 veneers done. He showed me everything, Xrays, camera and screen, explaining in detail making it easy to understand. I knew going in what to expect and what the costs would be. He makes it easy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
Dr. Drews has been a God send for me and my family. My teeth are reasonably good and his staff is great for cleanings and preventive care. I was amazed at first at how modern the equipment was and the technology that was used. First time I was ever shown the shape my teeth were in on TV screen. When one of my past fillings came loose, I could see exactly what was wrong as he was able to point it out right there. The work was done quickly, painlessly and professionally. Recommed Highly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
Dr. Drews is an excellent dentist. He truly cares about his patients and will do anything for them. He put me at ease when I had to have a root canal and during a recent visit, he used his new pain free injecting system. It was the best experience I have ever had for a Novocain shot! He always throughly explains the treatment process and I would highly recommend him or his office to my family and friends!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
Dr. Drews and his staff are friendly and approachable, which is important to me when it comes to dental work (not my favorite thing). I have complete confidence with the work being recommended and completed by Dr. Drews and almost look forward to my twice a year visits to the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
I have been terrified of going to the dentist since I was young, but Dr. Drews changed all that for me. He not only made me feel comfortable, talked me through everything that he was doing, but made me want to change my lifestyle and start taking care of my teeth. He is an excellent dentist. And his staff is awesome. I would recommend him to everyone I know!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?
Unfortunately he sucked when I saw him. I had 12 cavities that hadn't been taken care of for years because I had no insurance. So I finally got insurance and a credit card and saw Dr Drew. Yeah, seemed nice, he took care of 4 teeth it took him 3 visits and then on the last visit he said So your mouth looks pretty good, your cavity free. Wouldn't set up another appointment and turned me away. Now a year later the fillings he put I have cavities around them and all the others are at the point of
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Peter Drews, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Drews?