Dr. Peter Coletti, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 52

Dr. Peter Coletti, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Plantation, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Coletti to book an appointment.

Dr. Coletti

Plantation Dental Arts Associates, PA

300 Nw 70th Ave Plantation, FL 33317

Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners

Compare Dr. Coletti with our nearby Dentistry Practitioners at Broward Health.

Make an appointment at Broward Health today at (954) 645-2758.

These providers are on the medical staff of Broward Health.

Dr. Coletti's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Coletti

Dr. Coletti
Yes! I have been very satisfied with my experience at Plantation Dental ! There wait time is always been very reasonable.
Anna Francis – Feb 11, 2021
Dr. Coletti and his staff are the REAL DEAL! My husband needed some dental work done after a painful toothache and was extremely apprehensive about going to the dentist after a horrible experience in the past. Dr. Coletti is very knowledgable, caring and very proficient in making sure that my husband was comfortable during the procedure. The front desk staff there are ABSOLUTE angels. They're patient, personable, understanding, and very hard working. We've been there 3 times and they have changed my husband's perspective about going to the dentist. We even referred some of our family members.
Lindsey Capron – Oct 03, 2020
I just ventured out into the outside world for the first time since early March due to the COVID-19 crisis, and from the moment I stepped into Dr. Coletti’s office, I was pleasantly surprised to find such cautionary measures implemented for the utmost safety of their patients and staff. Any apprehension I had of facing the outside world dissipated upon my entrance to their office. Walking in, I immediately received instructions to sanitize my phone, cover the soles of my shoes with sanitary booties and was instructed to thoroughly wash my hands. The same amount of care and caution was taken during my procedure. To be honest, I’m my experience, even removing this virus situation from the equation Dr. Coletti and staff are 100% caring and professional from beginning to end. Add a national health crisis, and it’s no surprise that they boldly step up to the plate informed and prepared. Thank you, Dr. Coletti and staff for all you do!
N. Molina – May 15, 2020
The Plantation Dental & Anesthesia Associates, PA are very professional. Booking an appointment is effortless and straightforward. I initially received consultation on what to expect regarding new patient intake process. Dr. Peter M. Coletti took time to learn about me, my dental history, and he personally performed a 3D 360-Degree X-ray, and provided an explanation on my dental recommendations and options of available services. I had concluded my initial visit by scheduling a future date to complete my dental hygiene maintenance. To my surprise, I was provided with an immediate opening for my Periodontics Cleaning. The procedure could not have gone better. Fabio (Renown Surgical Hygienist), made sure I was comfortable, informed of the procedures, and numbed WELL with local anesthesia. The Periodontics cleaning took approximately one hour. Overall, I had a great experience and I must compliment the Plantation Dental & Anesthesia Associates on their professionalism and amazing
Professional Dental & Anesthesia Associates! – Jan 11, 2020
After sitting on an airplane for 11 hours with a toothache from hell, I googled for a great dentist in Hollywood/Davie/Plantation and found Dr. Coletti. Upon arrival at Miami (Tuesday pm before Thanksgiving) I called and got to speak with an increadible lady who first said they did not have any more appointments for the day. I asked for an appointment the next day and said I would find somebody to drug me until then… I was desperate, she heard me and asked me to hang on. Ten minutes later she asked me to get there as soon as I could, they would wait for me. Now, 3 weeks later I can honestly give Dr. Coletti and his staff - more stars than there are in the sky. I am deadly afraid of the dentist but he took such good care of me I feel like I am cured. I wish everybody with the same fright as I had to be able to visit Dr. Coletti. My gums are well, my teeth are nice and now healthy. G-d bless him and his beautiful staff. Thank you! <3
Mrs. M – Dec 18, 2019
Put to sleep, great caring Dr. and Staff. I was referred to Dr. Coletti for gum disease and bone loss by a local oral surgeon in Weston because my treatment would involve adult anesthesia care. I was very impressed from the first consultation. He spent time explaining, in detail, using models of what my teeth, gums and bones should look like, and how they actually looked. I required two gum surgeries as well as dental implants. I was put to sleep for all three procedures. Dr. Coletti and his wonderful staff made me feel comfortable and safe. I am usually terrified of any dental procedure. Dr. Coletti has such a warm, caring personality. He even called me twice over the weekend to make sure I was ok. It's rare to find a physician who truly cares about his patients. I would strongly recommend Dr. Coletti and his wonderful caring staff. I am a very satisfied patient!
Michele H. – Aug 02, 2019
Debra Antell. I am a busy attorney, and when I need to go to the dentist for myself and kids, I will only go to this office. They are very courteous, professional, and the office is most definitely state of the art. I leave the office feeling relaxed, and comfortable. I have never had any bad experiences. I recommend Dr Coletti, and his office to my friends, and professional associates. I am so glad that I have a great dental team that I can trust!
Debta Antell – Aug 02, 2019
-Aygemang Clay, Ft Lauderdale, Fl. Where do I begin? Dr. Coletti is the most thorough, passionate, and attentive Doctor I have ever experienced. He takes time to educate you on what is going on with your teeth and why. He treats every procedure with precision. He goes the extra mile and has set the bar high for his industry. If more businesses and people approached their craft with his vigor, the world would be a much better place. Additionally the staff is cordial and polite, especially Lynette. Dr. Duarte displays the same thoroughness and enthusiasm in her craft. I would highly recommend this dentists office.
Aygemang Clay – Aug 01, 2019
What an absolutely wonderful dentist! I had my procedures performed under IV sedation and have no memory of the procedures.. After years of not taking the greatest of dental care, and a slight fear of dentists I decided on finding a dentist in my area and came across Dr. Coletti. From the moment you enter his office you are welcomed by the warm, living room feel of the waiting area and the pleasant staff behind the desk. Dr. Coletti is just as welcoming and immediately puts you at ease. I have had to have 2 root canals in the span of about 4 weeks and I had an extremely pleasant experience both times. Dr. Coletti educated me on the procedures, and the process to get my dental health back in check while his office staff helped to keep me calm and relaxed during my visits. He is a wonderful practitioner who is thorough and provides the nurturing care one would want. If you are searching for a highly experienced straight shooter educated and skilled dentist, you are in good hands.
Melissa Wray – Aug 01, 2019
My wife and I live in Atlanta, but researched for a dentist who handles dentistry when IV Sedation and general anesthesia is needed, which is not available in Atlanta. My wife was in need of just such a dentist. Dr. Coletti and his staff did a fantastic job of planning out an extensive scope of work including a root canal and replacement of mercury fillings with more appropriate and safer material. The overall experience was superb and worth the 600 mile travel. We highly recommend that you consider Dr. Coletti if you are in need of serious dental care. Thumbs up to the entire team! -Richard Russell Atlanta, Georgia.
Richard Russell – Jul 31, 2019
George McMichael Plantation, Fl. This dr. is the MOST INEPT dentist I have ever met!!In the course of one apt. extracted a lower tooth by error did an implant that FELL out! Put an implant in a tooth #9 upper, 1/4" up in the gum line! Still there. Would not fix it. Had his wife make me sign that I liked it!! Put a temp 'flipper' th #24 & 25 so hard that it drew blood! I took him all the way to the Surgeon General's office in Tallahassee. Please DON'T GO TO THIS DENTIST
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
George McMichael in Plantation, FL – Jun 23, 2019
I highly recommend Dr. Peter Coletti. I’m so touched by the caring, compassion, & kindhearted ways this office has for their patients. Dr. Coletti was extremely patient with my explanations of my teeth issues. I believe he truly saved my teeth. He cured my throbbing, piercing pain and the infections I had been fighting for months. He was there through all my emergencies. He truly cares about his patients. I will be trusting Dr. Coletti and staff with all my dental needs for the rest of my life.
MJ – Sep 01, 2018
WORST DENTIST OFFICE I'VE EVER BEEN TO. I waited over an hour to be put in the procedure room. Doctor Coletti is very creepy and gives of an odd vibe. He made me feel horrible for not flossing regularly. The office overcharged me for services that were not needed. They do not even deserve the one star rating that I gave them. Please save yourself from a bad situation and avoid this dentist office completely.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Christine in Plantation, FL – Aug 28, 2018
Dr. Coletti is one of, if not the best in the business. I have been a patient for a decade and have always been treated with the utmost care and respect. Dr. Coletti and his staff are superior professionals who take their job and patients very seriously. They do not brush off even the simplest question. The care and treatment plans lead to a healthy mouth and a great smile. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a caring, honest, professional, and skillful dentist.
Lynnette in Plantation, FL – May 18, 2018
Dr Coletti provided excellent and thorough care in an urgent situation. All the staff members are very nice and professional. I chose this dentist after finding many positive reviews online and am very happy to add my positive review to all the others!
Elizabeth in Tamarac FL – Nov 23, 2016
My teeth were in bad shape when i first saw Dr. Coletti. We sat down one to one and made up a plain what was best for me to save my teeth. He explained in detail what was going to take place, what it would cost, and why. Today i smile.
jack andrews in Ft Lauderdale, FL – May 18, 2016
He is an excellent dentist, very professional, bilingual, very supportive,great personality. Dr Coletti listens to patients and takes good care of them with great attention. I was made to feel welcome and comfortable both by the friendly competence of the staff and the pleasant environment of the office itself. My sincere recommendation and reference to all is to go visit Dr Peter Coletti
Claudia in 33063 – May 05, 2016
I definitely will recommend Peter M. Coletti, DDS! I started going to him about a year ago for my dental needs. He did 2 dental implants and made an upper and a lower denture for me. I am completely satisfied with the work that he did. His office and staff are very caring and sincere!
Mayola Robinson in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Mar 04, 2016
I've been a patient of Dr. Coletti's since 2005, and have always found him to be honest with me, & has told me every step of the way with what ever work needs to be done. He is also a man of integrity, plus his staff have aways been nice, polite, & very helpful, and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a good dentist.
Jean Lerner in Plantation, FL – Dec 31, 2015

How was your experience with Dr. Coletti?

Plantation Dental Arts Associates, PA is a Florida state certified anesthesia facility, with hospital trained and board certified practitioners. Plantation...Read more

Dr. Coletti holds two prior university faculty appointments at the University of Miami, School of Medicine, Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery...Read more

• Anesthesiology